Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Ripping of 24/12/2010 epi

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Heyya guys...

The epi was an absolute thriller...no no..i dont mean action and wagera wagera..i mean in emotions..dats wt i luv about..one minute u r laughing ur heads off at MG's fights and the next minute you will be crying along with them..And all this transition v never complain about...

Todays epi..i saw the greatest dad to b ever...MSK..not once has he given a thought on y he shuld accept a child who is not his, who stand for the cruelty done to his beloved..he was kind hearted enough to acknowledge as his own..he already loved it as much as he loved geet...geet on the other hand was indebted to maan to luv her so aimlessly and she was even more respectful to maan for actually crying with joy for his baby...v all know v can expect a great epi as v saw some scenes of the next epi..

MSK, seriously he is one unique guy..hes a marvelous creation..full of dignity, full of short temper but one who deep within harbors a golden heart which was revisited by our beloved geet...she saw his greater side..and so did he see her real side...dats wt makes MG the perfect jodi...luv maaneet 

If u guys like this post..I shall come to rip each episode...i luv doing it..
Proud ARian and Maaneetian
Amal

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

BelaSethibdasJaanbuntyhemvbphoenix123456bhakti2sksgabina03Jadee777ishpreetanky_1205mausam19Shweta13LuvScoobymaneet_forever9TabbyJ..Kiran.Amoureuxswetha10blackb28

bdas Senior Member
bdas
bdas

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
so true.
loved today epi.
maan is just too caringg.. loved the way he carried geet all the way to the hospital :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19LuvScoobyAubade.

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Yeah a real beautiful episode. I think they saved the ILU for the perfect moment. What better than this???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03hindu4lyf

suprise007 Senior Member
suprise007
suprise007

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I think from now on, i'm gonna stop saying best episode ever, cos in geet the more we go forward the more we get gr8 gr8 episodes, so glad i watch this show, i don't think i've evr seen a relationship being potrayed in T.V better then maneet's relationship, all i can say is i'm speechless

LuvScoobyAubade.

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
That's what makes our Maaneet so amazing.  Expect the unexpected.  They make you fall in love with them at every turn Day Dreaming

suprise007Aubade.

dmgfan7 Senior Member
dmgfan7
dmgfan7

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suprise007

I think from now on, i'm gonna stop saying best episode ever, cos in geet the more we go forward the more we get gr8 gr8 episodes, so glad i watch this show, i don't think i've evr seen a relationship being potrayed in T.V better then maneet's relationship, all i can say is i'm speechless
sooo true ..... i loved other shows also but maneet are unique .... more than romance dere relationship based on trust, care , and unconditional love was soooo nice to watch hope the cv's dont spoil this beautiful couple for the sake of moving forward with he show.... hospital scene was very much unexpected and of course a pleasant shock EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed love maneet

suprise007Aubade.

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suprise007

So so true - I keep on thinking, "this can't get any better", and then they go even further and get so much more out of the characters and the story.  When I look back at the old epis I always remember how i felt at the time noone could love as much as Maan and Geet, but their love just keeps getting deeper.  Anyways, thanks for great rip - I agree with allyou said, and you put it so beautifully.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top