Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

REKHA: The next wicked witch of the Loha House!

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

In this episode we see that Rekha has simply refused to co-operate to give blood to older sister Laali, who is dangerously ill.  Even when Shekhar goes down on his knees to beg her. πŸ˜•

Rekha is certainly very angry with Laali, believing that her elder sister was responsible for the terrible mess her life is in nowπŸ˜•

But this is certainly not the time to take revenge, particularly when a person's life is in danger, and more so when that person is your own family member. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

This is a critical moment.  Whatever anger Rekha may have had in her heart towards Laali, should have been cast aside for the moment.  Because afterwards there is just regrets left.  But Rekha apparently is so filled with anger and hate towards her sister that the fact she (Laali) is at death's door has not moved her one little bit.

But I have some questions on other matters though: 
  • What was Laali doing in the house after undergoing so much blood loss? Shouldn't she have been in the hospital?  Didn't I hear yesterday Shekhar yelling to one of the servants to bring the vehicle out. And didn't he pick up Laali to carry her out?  If she did go to the hospital, how come the doctors let her go back to the haveli despite suffering so much blood loss.πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
  • With so much blood loss, what equipment is in the house to do blood transfusion? I didn't see any. Does the doctor carry it around with him?
  • And what exactly did Ranvijay do with the results of everyone's blood test?  Did he deliberately leave Rekha's blood test in the envelope because he knew that she wouldn't give Laali her blood? Or did he miss out her blood test!
  • How come only Rekha's blood type matched Laali's.  How come none of her parent's blood type didn't match hers.  Shouldn't the doctor have been surprised that neither of Laali's parents blood type 't matched hers and shouldn't he or other members of the family have questioned this? 
So many questions and never any answers.

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail

Another question is how did Ranvijay tamper with the blood test results. Any change should have been apparent to the doctor.  Yep, he must have lost his glasses or gone senile.

sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The wickedness in this show and so many other shows, is incredible.......Why are they portraying this. They are showing that Loha Singh, RV and others would go to so much lengths to get rid of a human being. Doesn't life mean anything to them. When we look at what's happening around the world we see the same thing happening and then we wonder where it is coming from.........the hatred, killings, man against man, parents against children, husband against wife, relatives against each other.........that's all that these shows portray. IT IS SICKENING !!!!!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Neela10

And what exactly did Ranvijay do with the results of everyone's blood test?  Did he deliberately leave Rekha's blood test in the envelope because he knew that she wouldn't give Laali her blood? Or did he miss out her blood test!
  • How come only Rekha's blood type matched Laali's.  How come none of her parent's blood type didn't match hers.  Shouldn't the doctor have been surprised that neither of Laali's parents blood type 't matched hers and shouldn't he or other members of the family have questioned this? 

See I hv same question..Does this Jerk RV understands Medican language...Is he litrate enough to read English ...πŸ˜†

and Another Point I can see here is Neela...that the Report Which he hidded was from her Parents only..Like may Laali's Dad or Mom...

But he knew that they'll give Blood easily so he hidded that and kept only Rekha...Who he knows Gone Insane these days in his love and No more human so wont be Ready to give Laali a blood..

This is how I could make out..Other wise it was so confusing that Even  if he changed Why Report matched....
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shadow56

The wickedness in this show and so many other shows, is incredible.......Why are they portraying this. They are showing that Loha Singh, RV and others would go to so much lengths to get rid of a human being. Doesn't life mean anything to them. When we look at what's happening around the world we see the same thing happening and then we wonder where it is coming from.........the hatred, killings, man against man, parents against children, husband against wife, relatives against each other.........that's all that these shows portray. IT IS SICKENING !!!!!

so true..Its shame...How heartless and Cruel faces they shows us..regardless how Sensitive  any solution is ..The main aim of shows it raise the issues but also show some solution ..but now a days...As you mentioned..all is gone down to drain really...
purple4 thumbnail

This is very unfortunate, a sister is refusing to give her own sister blood. But i was thinking the same, shekher was yelling in yesterdays episode to take the car out, but then we see lali at home. These people need to make their mind up 😑

Neela10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: purple4

This is very unfortunate, a sister is refusing to give her own sister blood. But i was thinking the same, shekher was yelling in yesterdays episode to take the car out, but then we see lali at home. These people need to make their mind up 😑

The CVs seriously confuse the viewers.  They create unnecessary drama over certain things that could be so easily resolved.  I wonder when will they realise that the viewers are educated.  That they are not easily fooled.

For instance, just to create drama, they had only Rekha's blood type matching that of Laali's.  Even if Ranvijay had tampered with the results, shouldn't that have aroused the educated doctor's suspicion that something was amiss. Like, how come father and mother's blood type don't match their daughter's?πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
πŸ˜•
How did the doctor pass his exams, if he makes critical errors such as this?  Besides, he was an elderly man.  Must have been killing his patients over the years, doing house calls. (Somebody should do a background check on him.  He must be a serial killer, killing his patientsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.)

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am shocked to see how heartless Rekha has become, she has seen everything her sister has been through and knows how Ranvijay, Suman and Loha are yet suddenly their opinions matter more to her than Laali's life. Her mom should've slapped her more.

I don't think Ranvijay tampered with the results, he hide some papers maybe there were more people who matched Laali's blood type but he hid them because he and Loha don't want Laali to be saved