Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Gaadofied Phoevaaa (Page 36)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Originally posted by reshusaluja

mona ji aap chupa chupi kyo khel rahi hai?ConfusedROFL

nahi chupa chupi nahi pakada pakadi .. trying to catch up fast moving threads ROFL

ye fast hai to slow kya hoga? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

@manal - now I will report you.. I am from PETA and I love GADDHAS...  and Chimpanzees LOL

@reet - don't tell me ...  u bhill lub two timers and womanizer for his Haat-ness Shocked  Keh do Keh do ki ye jhooth hai Confused

@Ria - Ha I love golgappe and I love who eat golgappe.. lol "S" factor is imp in ma life too LOLLOL waise on serious notes yo Shiv is just an awesome guy... lol I too love Mahi's plannings and her family specially Dadi .. ROFL oh man how can I forget Anjali! (thats the name of her elder sister na)

no i will hate the charAngry but i will love the actor if he is my favEmbarrassed
like say as i told u i m fan of Ashutosh Rana so i m watching Kaali for him onlyLOL and i hate his char to the coreAngry but i m loving Ashutosh's acting a lot as ThakralEmbarrassed

confuse kar ditta I was talking about actor who CHEATED and twotimed in his real life.. abhi chamka .. ki nahi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..-x-Reshu-x-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hey girls ............

Once Monty suggested that I could also write an FF and since sad story wala FF ke liye atleast 2 logo ne bolo ki likho

Thank you Shruti and Sudha .........here it is .........posting the first part in few mins .........but don't know phorum pe dhalu ya mere blog pe ????
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

nahi chupa chupi nahi pakada pakadi .. trying to catch up fast moving threads ROFL

ye fast hai to slow kya hoga? ROFL

jaise hi maine fast bola ye slow hogaya ROFL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

@manal - now I will report you.. I am from PETA and I love GADDHAS...  and Chimpanzees LOL

@reet - don't tell me ...  u bhill lub two timers and womanizer for his Haat-ness Shocked  Keh do Keh do ki ye jhooth hai Confused

@Ria - Ha I love golgappe and I love who eat golgappe.. lol "S" factor is imp in ma life too LOLLOL waise on serious notes yo Shiv is just an awesome guy... lol I too love Mahi's plannings and her family specially Dadi .. ROFL oh man how can I forget Anjali! (thats the name of her elder sister na)

no i will hate the charAngry but i will love the actor if he is my favEmbarrassed
like say as i told u i m fan of Ashutosh Rana so i m watching Kaali for him onlyLOL and i hate his char to the coreAngry but i m loving Ashutosh's acting a lot as ThakralEmbarrassed

confuse kar ditta I was talking about actor who CHEATED and twotimed in his real life.. abhi chamka .. ki nahi LOL

ha chamk gayaLOL i thought u r talking abt charLOLLOL the char i imagined had no difference from the real person u see so i got kaanphusedLOLLOL

Edited by reshusaluja - 27 December 2010 at 12:10pm

norzar

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Hey girls ............

Once Monty suggested that I could also write an FF and since sad story wala FF ke liye atleast 2 logo ne bolo ki likho

Thank you Shruti and Sudha .........here it is .........posting the first part in few mins .........but don't know phorum pe dhalu ya mere blog pe ????

simple dono meiEmbarrassed ROFLROFLROFL
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DJ..

Hey girls ............

simple dono meiEmbarrassed ROFLROFLROFL

Hamare khayal kitne milte julte hai .............. Hug

-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

ye fast hai to slow kya hoga? ROFL

jaise hi maine fast bola ye slow hogaya ROFL

aur ab aur slow ho gaya ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top