Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Gaadofied Phoevaaa (Page 32)

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by monar

Ria kaise ho bacche? Mahi way coming back yeppie! u know after a long time I hooked up to TV cause of Mahi, Rishta and seven and ended up watching DMG, but can't crib DMG made me join IF ROFL out of all the serial CMG .. ah me nuts ROFL

reshu - I know but obvious hai yaar, they are taking him as intruder and no one likes intruders isn't it?

i know Mona and i will also hate if Ranvir will come in between SaaVanLOLLOL but hating KW is not making senseEmbarrassed i mean they love Barun which is fair and even i think Barun is very gud actor but because u love Barun u will hate KW?Confused or will bash him?Confused i m not saying abt all but yeah there r someLOLLOL
hate the char but not the actorEmbarrassedLOL
Reshu,

It always happens............To show something good, its obvious to show the other bad.........I thought that forum is not like horror forum.............But what to do, some things never changeLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..norzar

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Reet - I agree but this is what I found in this forum pretty common, to prove some one good they tend to portray other nasty, DMG forum did the same, but there I never understood people's mentality cause for me a cheater is cheater no matter how HAWT he is Dead

and this is what i never understand yaar i mean we can hate a char for coming in between our fav couple but why we have to hate other actor to love one???Confused
i mean even if Ranbeer is negative or grey char then hate the char but why KW?? if someone say Barun is not as gud as Karan than simply bash Karan? and this not only goes to them there r some in Karan's fan tooConfused i mean what is the need of bashing Barun if someone said something wrong abt Karan??

and yeah i will also call a actor hot even if he is a cheaterTongueLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monarDJ..norzar

Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Hello!!!

I wrote a comment on the TB article abt Dil Maange more...."No DMg plz, had enuf of dupattas, eyelocks, fire escapes!!"

Is that Sudha I see?Embarrassed

monarDJ..norzar

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Ria kaise ho bacche? Mahi way coming back yeppie! u know after a long time I hooked up to TV cause of Mahi, Rishta and seven and ended up watching DMG, but can't crib DMG made me join IF ROFL out of all the serial CMG .. ah me nuts ROFL

reshu - I know but obvious hai yaar, they are taking him as intruder and no one likes intruders isn't it?

i know Mona and i will also hate if Ranvir will come in between SaaVanLOLLOL but hating KW is not making senseEmbarrassed i mean they love Barun which is fair and even i think Barun is very gud actor but because u love Barun u will hate KW?Confused or will bash him?Confused i m not saying abt all but yeah there r someLOLLOL
hate the char but not the actorEmbarrassedLOL
Reshu,

It always happens............To show something good, its obvious to show the other bad.........I thought that forum is not like horror forum.............But what to do, some things never changeLOLLOLLOL

u know Sudha aur kuch log aag mei ghee daalne ke liye MID bhi bana lete haiLOLLOL
and BHPH forum ppl might have never faced that so they will not understand that there r some who don't belong to nay of the group they r here to just bhadkao aagLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leah1

Hello!!!

I wrote a comment on the TB article abt Dil Maange more...."No DMg plz, had enuf of dupattas, eyelocks, fire escapes!!"

Is that Sudha I see?Embarrassed

Leah Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leah1

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@Mona di-same here..i as a die hard KSG fan(a fact  i am not very proud of)and i was almost a phangirl....protect karan whenever he was bashed and all..blushing when i met him..LOL(cannot believe i blushed because of him though)but when i found out he cheated on Shraddha from then i have no respect or love for him!

monarDJ..norzar

Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hey Reshu!!

So KW is getting bashed for BHPH?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar-x-Reshu-x-

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Got a Warning for ma Sigies ROFL

Private Messenger : Signature

Offline return_to_hades

Mark Unread   Delete   Reply To Private Message Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:24am
CC: -Cwezy_Manoola-

Your signature referencing to Karan Singh Grover is in violation of IF-COC as well as DMG forum rules. You have 24 hours from the receipt of this PM to change your signature. If the signature is not changed within this period, Dev Team will delete it and a WL will be issued.

Thanks,

IF-DMG Dev Team
-------

I even Replied ROFL !!
My reply
---
BIG DealWackoArgh its jst a DAMN sigieStern Smile Argh Anywyz Thnks tho Wink LOL !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..Pragziemonar-x-Reshu-x-norzar

Go to top