Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Gaadofied Phoevaaa (Page 30)

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monar

Ria kaise ho bacche? Mahi way coming back yeppie! u know after a long time I hooked up to TV cause of Mahi, Rishta and seven and ended up watching DMG, but can't crib DMG made me join IF ROFL out of all the serial CMG .. ah me nuts ROFL

reshu - I know but obvious hai yaar, they are taking him as intruder and no one likes intruders isn't it?

theek hoon DiEmbarrassedaap BataooI too loved Mahi Wayy..wen DMG used to b nice once upon a time..n Mahi clashed the timings on Fris...it used to so Diff for mee..LOLYRF shows wer rili good..n same ehre ..DMG got me hooked tooROFLn agree wid the last part the most..

Who did u like Mhai with..

I read a article saying there has been demand by viewers to bring Mhai back..Pustie was busyy doin YRF moviee.so it's said the serial may go on Air by DEc..lets see...

@Reet -PhinallyROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojanmonar-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Ria kaise ho bacche? Mahi way coming back yeppie! u know after a long time I hooked up to TV cause of Mahi, Rishta and seven and ended up watching DMG, but can't crib DMG made me join IF ROFL out of all the serial CMG .. ah me nuts ROFL

reshu - I know but obvious hai yaar, they are taking him as intruder and no one likes intruders isn't it?

i know Mona and i will also hate if Ranvir will come in between SaaVanLOLLOL but hating KW is not making senseEmbarrassed i mean they love Barun which is fair and even i think Barun is very gud actor but because u love Barun u will hate KW?Confused or will bash him?Confused i m not saying abt all but yeah there r someLOLLOL
hate the char but not the actorEmbarrassedLOL

krishnariassdtvgojanmonar

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@Pragzz- Yup! Ranbir is amazinggg..Love his Char...
SGP is a good serial pragzz..agre wid Norziee..one can relate well..a very realistic concept....

Pragziessdtvgojannorzar

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@Norzar: I feel its obvious they all hate ranbir for coming between Saavan.............For KW fans u ppl just enjoy the show till KW is there and hope u all have nice time and good entertainment.
Leave them.

@Pragz: Even me watch SGP. U know i hated that jealousy track they have started and stopped watching, Its after 3 weeks i am watching, still the track is on............I hope it ends soon, SGP is such a lovely family drama.

krishnariaPragzienorzar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Oh ria - Shiv any day .. he is suchha gentle guy and he loved GOL GAPPE, it seems I like good guys Wink first Shiv then Sid.. or is there some "S" factor LOLLOL.. did you watch seven?

Reet - I agree but this is what I found in this forum pretty common, to prove some one good they tend to portray other nasty, DMG forum did the same, but there I never understood people's mentality cause for me a cheater is cheater no matter how HAWT he is Dead

Sudha - I am overwhelmed yaar Embarrassed but when I look back I laugh out loud on my stupid posts LOLLOL

krishnariassdtvgojannorzar

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
SGP is realistic..its not OTT..and it is so full of innocence you cannot help but love it..though Ishaan is acting like  a jerk i can never hate him..he is just so sweetEmbarrassedi love SuShaan moments..they are touching and heart-warmingEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

@Norzar: I feel its obvious they all hate ranbir for coming between Saavan.............For KW fans u ppl just enjoy the show till KW is there and hope u all have nice time and good entertainment.
Leave them.

@Pragz: Even me watch SGP. U know i hated that jealousy track they have started and stopped watching, Its after 3 weeks i am watching, still the track is on............I hope it ends soon, SGP is such a lovely family drama.

nope, i dont feel thats the reason sudha

ranbir entered so more posts were made on his entry, which is natural and obvious and that made them feel the forum became deserted, Didnt understand that logic of theres

some members left the forum, we were blamed for it

sometimes i feel if a newcomer played that role , would they have been insecure the same way

i for a fact am not inetrested in savan or the actors who ply the roles, but kw is doing the cameo, so i watch it for him only.

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Reet if u find ans of my JDJ query msg kar dena and ask Shilpu to do this thread ka naam karan.

Main chaliHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojannorzar

Go to top