Tere Liye

RoLi.....?! (Page 2)

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by Sugar_21

The saddest part is that Robby is blaming Taani for everything even though he knew from the beginning that Mouli always loved Taposh.

he is blaming taani because he thought taani told mouli abt the baby issue.....its not abt taposh-mouli affair....he knows that abt TapLi affair he never feel insecured....

its the whole baby issue and nupur's brainwash against taani created all the complications....

as for the track...i hate this track....they ruined one of my most fav couple RoLi....and now they will ruin TaAnu with the lack of trust factor which was never an issue in the past...i really couldn't connect TaAnu childhood and adulthood now...its completely changed......

i think...its no point to pine for RoLi...because its no more now till taposh dies or he changes into a villain....RoLi will be always our beautiful dream.....just waiting to see robi in dabbang style kicking some devils out of the house

i want him to be a responsilbe father....and continue supporting his dada-baudi....he turned grey shades...he will be the one who will unite his dada-baudi

mages , u have written the truth and it is plain bitter to accept Ouch..... yes, roli will always be a beautiful dream Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index