India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

RoLi.....?!

sweet7863 Senior Member
sweet7863
sweet7863

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
as the rest of u i am also really upset with this track! Cryi mean rajat was supposed to be a parallel lead with MOULIIII!!!! i am sooooooooo angry, Angryhow can they make tapoush marry mouli!!!! creatives have ruined the show! and taanu dont deserve this...........im gng to stop watching this show!Ouch any! else feel free to give ur opinion on RobindoMouli track or TaAnu.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobpravschillsrose-girlruexangelhalifax004Moodybluesita11

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
i think a new girl wud b shown wid rajat
as now robbie has left the city
so at new place may b he wud meet a new nice & decent girl !!!

i hate maulie-taposh so much ! selfish ppl !!Dead

really feel so sad for my anurag-taani CryCryCryCryCryCry
becaz of this maulie -taposh now anurag-taani gonna suffer big time !!CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by sita11 - 24 December 2010 at 12:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863halifax004

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
count me in , i hate this track!!! they ruined one of my fav couples and now trying to ruin another one Ouch..... never wanted RoLi to be so shortlived...... robindo may get a new girl , but deep down would always want RoLi.... taposh mauli getting married was so rushed and they ruined a love story that had loads of potential Angry
 that baby track was so lame .. they are not showing anything about the baby ..robi just left house and asked his mom to take care of his baby??? Confused....
Now with the all the stuff taani said towards the end of epi , it indicated that taanu have  lot of hard luck in store for them in  the coming future ....Disapprove....The show is just full of negativity......Cry

Edited by rati_arjun - 24 December 2010 at 12:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863rose-girl

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
guys i dont think dey r goin to show robi nowCryCryCry ( will miss him a lotttttttt)
Cryhe will b back after taanu break up
n may serve as a support fr dem.

as fr now dey will  focus on taanu..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Robi will break TaAnu.
ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Yah me too not happy with this at all Geek

sweet7863

Sugar_21 Senior Member
Sugar_21
Sugar_21

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
The saddest part is that Robby is blaming Taani for everything even though he knew from the beginning that Mouli always loved Taposh.

sweet7863

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sugar_21

The saddest part is that Robby is blaming Taani for everything even though he knew from the beginning that Mouli always loved Taposh.

he is blaming taani because he thought taani told mouli abt the baby issue.....its not abt taposh-mouli affair....he knows that abt TapLi affair he never feel insecured....

its the whole baby issue and nupur's brainwash against taani created all the complications....

as for the track...i hate this track....they ruined one of my most fav couple RoLi....and now they will ruin TaAnu with the lack of trust factor which was never an issue in the past...i really couldn't connect TaAnu childhood and adulthood now...its completely changed......

i think...its no point to pine for RoLi...because its no more now till taposh dies or he changes into a villain....RoLi will be always our beautiful dream.....just waiting to see robi in dabbang style kicking some devils out of the house

i want him to be a responsilbe father....and continue supporting his dada-baudi....he turned grey shades...he will be the one who will unite his dada-baudi

sweet7863

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index