Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

veena "smells" ashmit's...- sameer (Page 7)

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcm226

thanks clownTongue..........but plzz tell in detail n in sequence plzzzzzzzzEmbarrassed.............mere sir ke uper se jaa raha hai,I'm confusedConfused

ahhh...i am glad to know that I am not the only one confusedConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22mcm226fire_gunAries23MithiBani

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cl0wn

veena started off talking pretty rudely to salman and was totally different today...probably because of the punishment given

she said she hasn't eaten since 3 days and felt BB was "BIASED" in not giving same punishment to others for doing same things

then the discussion went to the dirty-stove fight between dolly and veena and what all they called each other...

dolly said veena has 3 pakistani men , veena said dolly's husband doesn't give it to her thats why shes jealous of her hotness or what? blah blah blah blah

veena was trying to put up a "i am a saint" act so sameer probably got irritated and said that
thanks clownTongue..........but plzz tell in detail n in sequence plzzzzzzzzEmbarrassed.............mere sir ke uper se jaa raha hai,I'm confusedConfused

i'm trying to do my best...read my other 2-3 threads LOL they chatted for nearly 2 hours...not possible to remember everything...LOL ask me what u find confusing and i'll answer

Edited by cl0wn - 24 December 2010 at 12:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22mcm226fire_gunAries23MithiBani

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Originally posted by cl0wn

veena started off talking pretty rudely to salman and was totally different today...probably because of the punishment given

she said she hasn't eaten since 3 days and felt BB was "BIASED" in not giving same punishment to others for doing same things

then the discussion went to the dirty-stove fight between dolly and veena and what all they called each other...

dolly said veena has 3 pakistani men , veena said dolly's husband doesn't give it to her thats why shes jealous of her hotness or what? blah blah blah blah

veena was trying to put up a "i am a saint" act so sameer probably got irritated and said that
aapkii  inki sarri post search karo aapko saare question ke answer jaayngeWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226Aries23

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

@clown- So based on what you saw, other people are opening threads against Sam. So please be clear

mcm226Aries23

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
c@clown ---what abt shweta and khali during shoot?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Sallu gaana ga raha tha...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed main bhi gati hoon..LOL

thnxx for the info..

ohhh ya hw was chatting wid rani and vidya?? i have heard rani and salman are friends..Embarrassed

pinky no1mcm226

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

@clown- So based on what you saw, other people are opening threads against Sam. So please be clear
unko yeh therad dikha denaWink  just chill

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Sallu gaana ga raha tha...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed main bhi gati hoon..LOL

thnxx for the info..

ohhh ya hw was chatting wid rani and vidya?? i have heard rani and salman are friends..Embarrassed

yes dey r Rani n Sallu frnds hain,I loveeeeeeeeeeeee SALLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU n also Rani Blushing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index