Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

veena "smells" ashmit's...- sameer (Page 6)

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Joined: 28 December 2009
Posts: 2921

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
veena started off talking pretty rudely to salman and was totally different today...probably because of the punishment given

she said she hasn't eaten since 3 days and felt BB was "BIASED" in not giving same punishment to others for doing same things

then the discussion went to the dirty-stove fight between dolly and veena and what all they called each other...

dolly said veena has 3 pakistani men , veena said dolly's husband doesn't give it to her thats why shes jealous of her hotness or what? blah blah blah blah

veena was trying to put up a "i am a saint" act so sameer probably got irritated and said that

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_09saira22ohiovampire_diariesJessica11001cutestarfrostyKripAngad4everpawancool-SweetGirl-amy22sunandshinesirjeemcm226fire_guntiny15MithiBaniAries23

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Joined: 11 October 2006
Posts: 16164

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by cl0wn


bb would never show that...they already have an order from court to stop telecasting it at 9pm because they think its an "adult show"...u think they will show such explicit statements?

there were many other explicit statements made by others too, which they edited
 
Batao, batao...Tongue
n plzzz yeh bhi batao ke sam ne exact kya kaha tha........I'm confusedConfusedConfusedConfused..................n thanks for sharing this with usTongueEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22fire_gunAries23MithiBani

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Joined: 26 April 2010
Posts: 15228

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun


just chill....if sam said it there will proper reason..sameer is not nonsense guyWink

I am chilledTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26445

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

veena started off talking pretty rudely to salman and was totally different today...probably because of the punishment given

she said she hasn't eaten since 3 days and felt BB was "BIASED" in not giving same punishment to others for doing same things

then the discussion went to the dirty-stove fight between dolly and veena and what all they called each other...

dolly said veena has 3 pakistani men , veena said dolly's husband doesn't give it to her thats why shes jealous of her hotness or what? blah blah blah blah

veena was trying to put up a "i am a saint" act so sameer probably got irritated and said that
ha ha ha veena kii jawani  aur sameer ki jubaaniLOLLOLLOL  great..maine kaha tha sameer aise hi kuch nahi bolteWink..what abt shweta and khali during the shoot

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_09okkkkakka_ji_kahinJessica11001amy22mcm226sirjeetiny15Aries23

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009
Posts: 20444

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
 fstly i wanna ask one question , there  mobile was not allowed????
cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Joined: 28 December 2009
Posts: 2921

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by cl0wn


bb would never show that...they already have an order from court to stop telecasting it at 9pm because they think its an "adult show"...u think they will show such explicit statements?

there were many other explicit statements made by others too, which they edited
 
Batao, batao...Tongue


i've posted some in another thread already but once again...

ashmit : "salmanji, dolly called me the c...chu word"

dolly : "veena ke to teen teen pakistani mard aage peeche ghoom rahe hai"

veena (during stove fight) : "dolly , aapke husband aapko dete nahi hai kya?"

god !! sickos...just over a game show!! Confused

i wasn't feeling ok for while seeing the way dolly was behaving..veena may be bad in her acts...but dolly is just as bad...no sympathy, no compassion, nothing

they could have patched up before veena left the house, but see how they behaved...yuck Confused


The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesalpha_sigmakakka_ji_kahinfrostyKripAngad4everamy22-SweetGirl-sunandshinesirjeemcm226fire_guntiny15Aries23Faraan92

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Joined: 11 October 2006
Posts: 16164

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

veena started off talking pretty rudely to salman and was totally different today...probably because of the punishment given

she said she hasn't eaten since 3 days and felt BB was "BIASED" in not giving same punishment to others for doing same things

then the discussion went to the dirty-stove fight between dolly and veena and what all they called each other...

dolly said veena has 3 pakistani men , veena said dolly's husband doesn't give it to her thats why shes jealous of her hotness or what? blah blah blah blah

veena was trying to put up a "i am a saint" act so sameer probably got irritated and said that
thanks clownTongue..........but plzz tell in detail n in sequence plzzzzzzzzEmbarrassed.............mere sir ke uper se jaa raha hai,I'm confusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22MithiBani

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Joined: 28 December 2009
Posts: 2921

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

 fstly i wanna ask one question , there  mobile was not allowed????


was supposed to be switched off..some person was trying to take a video, they took away his mobile Wink but i took pics outside the main BB house gate, the security scolded me tho but i took 3 pics aise-taise ...its huuuuuuuuge Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22mcm226fire_gun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index