Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

veena "smells" ashmit's...- sameer (Page 19)

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusree2010

You said, your friend has told you that Shweta is total fake and Ashmit , the best guy.Coud you please ask your friend in what sense.Because I would  like to know how she is faking 24/7 and how Ashmit is a great guy when he is equally responsible for Veena's cheap behaviour.
And please dont take this as sarcastic question, i  genuinely want to know.

because ashmit is being himself , bad or good , whereas shweta is not her real self

shweta is still my favorite, i was just telling what i heard

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kakka_ji_kahin

Can you please mention those other editied explicit statments :) :) plz plz plz 

Btw thanks a ton for your insider news . You are like a Wikileaks for us  TongueBig smile

i think i did..just keep searching for my other posts everywhere

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sirjeeChits1

Anusree2010 Newbie
Anusree2010
Anusree2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

You said, your friend has told you that Shweta is total fake and Ashmit , the best guy.Coud you please ask your friend in what sense.Because I would  like to know how she is faking 24/7 and how Ashmit is a great guy when he is equally responsible for Veena's cheap behaviour.

because ashmit is being himself , bad or good , whereas shweta is not her real self

But I still dont understand how can they say a person is best just because he is being himself? CAn we call Osama bin Laden as the best guy just because he is being himself? And this means the show is not genuine since the channel is hiding those footage wher Shweta is behaving as her real self.Whoever said this to you must have been seeing parts where Shweta is behaving differently, if that is the case i think there is no point in us sitting and watching the show na! We are the biggest fools out here...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetieshrumittijalebitiny15

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

But I still dont understand how can they say a person is best just because he is being himself? CAn we call Osama bin Laden as the best guy just because he is being himself? And this means the show is not genuine since the channel is hiding those footage wher Shweta is behaving as her real self.Whoever said this to you must have been seeing parts where Shweta is behaving differently, if that is the case i think there is no point in us sitting and watching the show na! We are the biggest fools out here...

correct, but they may be talking about how she was behaving before going to the BB house, and how after that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittijalebifire_gun

kathy2010 Groupbie
kathy2010
kathy2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky no1

Originally posted by amy22

Sameer should start watching his language and thoughts, man. It is getting so ganda, vulgar, proper dirty.

sachme ganda comment Dead
Sach Hamesha Kadwa Hota Hain!!! Assuming Sam said that am sure Ms Booti Fool must have doen it shameless woman

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

correct, but they may be talking about how she was behaving before going to the BB house, and how after that
@cl0wn-----abt ashmit i got  know he is playboy and whatever he is doing on show is  strictly projecting a image   may be he is  faking but i must say he is consistent and loyal to friends...even if he wins i guess it will be ok for me
larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged

i know i've already posted this but for those wondering at what point in today's aapka farmaan sameer said it,  it was when sameer was saying "YOU HAVE TO EARN RESPECT, YOU CANT DEMAND IT (regding veena)...AND WHATEVER WAS HAPPENING IN THE HOUSE AT THAT TIME, I WAS LIKE (shocked face, open mouth)

they edited the next few lines where he said that

the atmosphere in the house was the dirtiest today and it was really sickening watching the hate inside...it was a sad atmosphere and veena came out really upset....

for more info refer to:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571236

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571682

Smile

and plzzz...this is not to bash any contestant..so don't think that way...i like sam/shweta and felt bad for veena too when she came outside with tears and silence...
#

ihv missed that clip or better said the sentence...

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dv_freak

i know i've already posted this but for those wondering at what point in today's aapka farmaan sameer said it,  it was when sameer was saying "YOU HAVE TO EARN RESPECT, YOU CANT DEMAND IT (regding veena)...AND WHATEVER WAS HAPPENING IN THE HOUSE AT THAT TIME, I WAS LIKE (shocked face, open mouth)

they edited the next few lines where he said that

the atmosphere in the house was the dirtiest today and it was really sickening watching the hate inside...it was a sad atmosphere and veena came out really upset....

for more info refer to:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571236

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571682

Smile

and plzzz...this is not to bash any contestant..so don't think that way...i like sam/shweta and felt bad for veena too when she came outside with tears and silence...
#

ihv missed that clip or better said the sentence...

they never showed that on tv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index