Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

veena "smells" ashmit's...- sameer (Page 18)

kkumgul Senior Member
kkumgul
kkumgul

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Originally posted by fire_gun

what u felt exactly abt each housemate during the shoot

its just exactly what we see on tv...we were seeing them in the studio live there...only one we saw in real was VEENA ..she was 2 steps away from me when she came down the stairs really silent and upset-looking after getting evicted...maybe she chose to keep quiet...also poor lady probably isn't aware the problems which she has created outside and all her visa probs, police probs etc...

but my friend who works in the camera dept said something which shocked me...he said "shweta is a total fake *****" and ashmit is the best guy in there Confused LOL

he also told me who is getting the most votes but i won't spoil the fun LOL

Ok mr gujjutry uour propaganda somewhere else.it is bullshit what you r talking u like adhmit thatitself shows what you are.plrasetry your propaganda somewhere else. Nobody is here buy ur drama.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kathy2010

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by Shizaru

You were as much part of the audience today....as the british public are during the Queens Xmas day speech...what a load of hogwash!!

Ill say it again, you're making it up as you go along!

exactly! its ashmits pr team at work.....putting a spin..........obviously sameer is competitionWink
kakka_ji_kahin Goldie
kakka_ji_kahin
kakka_ji_kahin

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by crystalline23

Originally posted by amy22

Sameer should start watching his language and thoughts, man. It is getting so ganda, vulgar, proper dirty.

but Amy how do we know Sam actually said something like this?Confused

i saw it LIVE Wink why would i need to lie? sameer and shweta are my favorite

the situation was getting so argumentative and dirtyish and i think sameer did nothing wrong by saying it if veena actually does that BECAUSE veena is not a saint after all...but yes it may be a little off-manners, no matter what

blame it all on dolly and veena , starting these cat fights all the time...it all started with the stove-not-clean fight blah blah Confused

veena even said "dolly treated her like a naukrani for 12 weeks still she gave her respect"

lets seee tomorrow's eps , whatever u told here about tomo's eps its true or not????

Can you please mention those other editied explicit statments :) :) plz plz plz 

Btw thanks a ton for your insider news . You are like a Wikileaks for us  TongueBig smile

alpha_sigma

itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
lol Sam's behaviour yesterday didn't upset his fans but yeah going by this post many of his fans are really upset whyShocked....yes why is the question?Ouch...jabki the first incident we saw it with our own eyes whereas the second one u people r judging by what the topicmaker says he saw...and how do u all know ki what he's saying is trueWink...ho sakta hai he's related to Dale Bhagwagar's publicity team and trying his best to put down Sam and Shweta...and somewhat he has succeeded in doing that lol atleast ye post se toh aisa hi lagta hai LOL now people find Ashmit more genuine than Sam and ShwetaShockedLOLLOLLOL so dikaawe pe mat jaao apni akal lagao i know we don't get to see the full 24 hrs footage but atleast from what we get to see we r mature enough to judge each and every one of themWinkTongue rather than going by what others have to say...sorry no offence meant to the topic maker but i wrote what i feltBig smileWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enchuflatiny15

kakka_ji_kahin Goldie
kakka_ji_kahin
kakka_ji_kahin

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jessica11001

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Wait ... You said they didn't telecast it cause they got a notice and stuff ...  When Veena was talking about it to Sam in the kitchen,they showed it to the public! They didn't get any notice then ? They showed the whole nasty Dolly-Veena fight..  (Okay they edited certain words ) But Sam's comment was on the issue which was already brought up by Veena and was shown to the public so even if they would have showed a thing or two related to it, I don't think they wouldn't have ended up getting into any sort of trouble ... 

It was a nice chance to put Sam in the badlight since they are planning to keep Shweta, Ashmit and Dolly in the finale ... But since they didn't show it , it's difficult to believe that Sam actually made that comment... This is what I think !!

Thanks anyway!!  :)

there is a BIG diff between "washing" and "smelling"...

but maybe they didn't show it not because of obscenity but because there was no time...the show is 1 hour and they chatted over 2 hours constantly....so obv most parts are supposed to be edited...

and remember, veena is already in a lot of trouble from her home-country not wanting her back , has visa problems, has police protection, not going home back and will stay in lonav only for sometime..

we were equally shocked when all this was being said...but i don't really blame sameer.....the house environment always gets dirtier and dirtier towards the end of the game....and veena , dolly , etc. are not saints either

and also, if veena herself said "i wash his underwears" , i don't see sameer feeling over-uncomfortable with putting his thought up over this issue, maybe one-step-ahead and a little out-of-line

but yes, it was said,  i didn't believe my ears at first so i asked the person sitting next to me, and they said he did say SMELL...I WAS LIKE Shocked

i think in the original convo between veena-sam, veena said about the "smell" thing....it was edited too i thing......if sam was lying then veena might have protested......did veena say that sam was lying???

no, salman jumped to some other contestant to ask the next qn...search on youtube coz i don't remember exactly...but i know this wasn't pulled further

Clown ji kya smeeling vaal part bhi youtube par hai.. ?please post the link. Thanks
Naaima Groupbie
Naaima
Naaima

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by fire_gun

dekho pooja  ...acche logo se accha ,bure logo se bura,gali dene wale ko dali se aur veena aur dolly jaise log jo jis tarah kii behave karte hai inko ussi tarah se handle karna padta hai...sam bhi kab chup rehta us veena kii harakate dekh kar...hum edited version dekh pareshan hai woh log waha live dekhete veena aur dolly ki harakate tolerate karna bahut muskil haiOuch

I would have murdered that woman or left the bloody house if I had to live with that cheap woman. Anyway, she has lost all her respect so really doesn't make a difference ..

Not only this particular situation .. I am mainly irritated cause Sam forgave Dolly and accepted her and now even like her .. even though she had hit him with a rod ... Just for a game ??? 1 crore is more important than his self-respect ???

i dont know, man. It's humiliation for dolly that sam was called back in BB4 right away and dolly was made to publicly apologize to sam. what is he supposed to do now, hold the grudge with in him forever?... thats a sign of a weak personality if one needs to hold on to past issues to feel complete (psychology class). it would have been valid if dolly persisted with her behaviour and im sure sam's view wouldnt have changed abt dolly if she hadnt come back in for second innings, she made the effort and EARNED sam's respect. 

what do people mean when they say its no one's business what veena does to anyone's underpants?
 if no one cares or gets effected by what anyone else does, says or acts like, then tv, news and wars wouldnt exist. And it would also make sense to show vulgar-ness on national tv on primetime. However, people do get affected by others and there are certain principles that an average person lives by, and if he is made to be around people who do things that they find offensive to themselves then it is completely fair for them to voice their opinion regarding that. I think Sam did so in a dignified manner and he is only human to have reaction to certain things being said (i did too)
just how a lot of people watching biggboss complain about veena's semi-erotic behaviour on tv, similarly, veena's intimacy with ashmit's chaddis probably irked sam to the breaking point and he probably felt the need to mention it in the context to answer his question completely.
whats the big deal, compare him to everyone else on BB4, he is still the most mature and collected person. Said whatever he had to with reason. nothing was uncalled for, according to me.

Edited by Naaima - 25 December 2010 at 3:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chingaaritiny15

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

[
but my friend who works in the camera dept said something which shocked me...he said "shweta is a total fake *****" and ashmit is the best guy in there Confused LOL

Shweta and Fake, are synonymous with each otherTongue but Ashmit is the best guy?Shocked
Anusree2010 Newbie
Anusree2010
Anusree2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
You said, your friend has told you that Shweta is total fake and Ashmit , the best guy.Coud you please ask your friend in what sense.Because I would  like to know how she is faking 24/7 and how Ashmit is a great guy when he is equally responsible for Veena's cheap behaviour.
And please dont take this as sarcastic question, i  genuinely want to know.

rose-girl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index