Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

veena "smells" ashmit's...- sameer (Page 17)

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
What's the big deal? If Veena likes to wash and smell Ashmit's undis then that's their personal stuff. Though it became a public issue (for housemates) when she complained about how she has served Ashmit in each and every way and even washed his chaddis. Gosh BB mein rahne ke liye log kya kya karte hai..chadiyan tak dhote hain LOL

Nobody forced her to serve Ashmit. Also, she blamed Dolly for treating her like a maid, but she was to be blamed herself as she sucked up to Dolly as part of her game strategy. Other females even Sara couldn't be treated like a maid by Dolly. Why only Veena? Because she was willing to let her be treated that way to stay in the game.

What gift will she be given? Chaddis or shoes or mirror?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

frostycl0wnamy22sirjeetiny15Faraan92

sid_12354 Senior Member
sid_12354
sid_12354

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
i don't understand why she was washing Ashmit's dirty underwear.. doesn't she have any self respect??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Faraan92

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

dolly has not changed she is still the same, as veena mentioned dolly is acting!! she nominated sameer !! shows that she still holds the grudge.. emotional fool sameer thinks that dolly is changed her attitude towards him.. main reason can be Dolly came from outside and she knows the public support for sameer hence the change..

tell me one person in the house who doesn't act and is themself. Big smile 

i don't know about others.. where as dolly proved herself with two different type of behaviours... as veena mentioned dolly's first appearance was her real self.. 2nd appearance is just a show off .. it looks very odd when dolly herself boasts about her honesty and straight forwardness.. she says she don't want any public sympathy but her 2nd innings speaks volumes of her fake nature..LOL

That's why we say that its just a game show. People shouldn't go into deep who is real and fake? Every housemate plays a character to win the game. Dolly has proved that it is possible to change your behavior based on your game strategy. Dolly showed 2 different behavior patterns. If she can control and behave differently then others can too. Dolly comes in the category of Sambhavna etc who portray themselves as straightforward by shouting etc. Veena comes in the category of Rakhi and Kashmeera. Ashmit has been trying to play like Rahul Mahajan, romancing Sara and Veena. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wnfire_gun

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sid_12354

i don't understand why she was washing Ashmit's dirty underwear.. doesn't she have any self respect??

Just that it was her strategy to stay in the game. LOL
Instead she should have volunteered to wash Big Boss's undies, she would have won the show.

Edited by Bartz - 24 December 2010 at 4:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sid_12354cl0wnamy22Faraan92

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bartz

dolly has not changed she is still the same, as veena mentioned dolly is acting!! she nominated sameer !! shows that she still holds the grudge.. emotional fool sameer thinks that dolly is changed her attitude towards him.. main reason can be Dolly came from outside and she knows the public support for sameer hence the change..

tell me one person in the house who doesn't act and is themself. Big smile 

i don't know about others.. where as dolly proved herself with two different type of behaviours... as veena mentioned dolly's first appearance was her real self.. 2nd appearance is just a show off .. it looks very odd when dolly herself boasts about her honesty and straight forwardness.. she says she don't want any public sympathy but her 2nd innings speaks volumes of her fake nature..LOL

That's why we say that its just a game show. People shouldn't go into deep who is real and fake? Every housemate plays a character to win the game. Dolly has proved that it is possible to change your behavior based on your game strategy. Dolly showed 2 different behavior patterns. If she can control and behave differently then others can too. Dolly comes in the category of Sambhavna etc who portray themselves as straightforward by shouting etc. Veena comes in the category of Rakhi and Kashmeera. Ashmit has been trying to play like Rahul Mahajan, romancing Sara and Veena. LOL

Apart from Hrishant, Veena and MT i have not seen anyone playing a character there..!! not sure about shweta though.. if shweta was playing a character i don't think it is possible to keep up 24X7 for 2.5 months!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Originally posted by fire_gun

what u felt exactly abt each housemate during the shoot

its just exactly what we see on tv...we were seeing them in the studio live there...only one we saw in real was VEENA ..she was 2 steps away from me when she came down the stairs really silent and upset-looking after getting evicted...maybe she chose to keep quiet...also poor lady probably isn't aware the problems which she has created outside and all her visa probs, police probs etc...

but my friend who works in the camera dept said something which shocked me...he said "shweta is a total fake *****" and ashmit is the best guy in there Confused LOL

he also told me who is getting the most votes but i won't spoil the fun LOL

"and ashmit is the best guy in there"

this statement is a dead give-away..........ur ashmits pr guy............v had ppl like this 4 pravesh in bb3..........they used 2 spam d forum saying how many votes pravesh was getting.....blah blah!...........ashmit can easily pay pr guys 4 propoganda and votes.........
ROFL

Edited by pawancool - 24 December 2010 at 7:07pm
pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

Pooja I think its very nice and generous of him to forgive Dolly. Every person should get a 2nd chance, and Dolly has proved in her 2nd chance that she has changed and doesn't unnecessarily shout and yell. 

Only does that when nincompoops like Veena and Ashmit get on her nerves. 

well said !!!
dolly has changed.. and he can tolerate d changed dolly!
but veena ... drama 24/7 ....  Dead

agree............in fact after sam came back he went 2 khali and said lets make a new beginning and shook hands.........
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
sam is a very decent guy..he was making faces coz he did witness something very disgusting.abt veena..she must have crossed all limits and poor sam had to see all this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anusree2010Rasnytiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index