Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

veena "smells" ashmit's...- sameer (Page 14)

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

That is also bugging me. Akhir Sameer ke dimagh mein kya chal raha hai. Dolly ne usko directly attack kiya, Veena ne kabhi waise nahi kiya, akhir Sameer ka brain kaise chalta hai? Kya yaar...
I guess, he was trying 2 get a good name from Dolly 2 get safe from nomination.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22hide

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i have a question do you think after coming out and before the akhri Salam time inbetween where the eliminated contestants get ready for the akhri Salam( must be gap of 1-2 hours as u also mentioned shoot timings)  , are they allowed to talk to anyone during that time ? i means in short cut they can ask what happened outside , how their image is etc. ,  important things which they can manipulate to clear them self during akhri salam.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by fire_gun

dekho pooja  ...acche logo se accha ,bure logo se bura,gali dene wale ko dali se aur veena aur dolly jaise log jo jis tarah kii behave karte hai inko ussi tarah se handle karna padta hai...sam bhi kab chup rehta us veena kii harakate dekh kar...hum edited version dekh pareshan hai woh log waha live dekhete veena aur dolly ki harakate tolerate karna bahut muskil haiOuch

I would have murdered that woman or left the bloody house if I had to live with that cheap woman. Anyway, she has lost all her respect so really doesn't make a difference ..

Not only this particular situation .. I am mainly irritated cause Sam forgave Dolly and accepted her and now even like her .. even though she had hit him with a rod ... Just for a game ??? 1 crore is more important than his self-respect ???

jo app ne aur maine dekha nahi kii exactly kya hua sam aur dolly ke bich  jab rod wali baat hui..then how can we accuse sam  ???we have seen many times sam  is honest he dont chnage his stand...ab jab sam  bahar aayega tab pura pata padegi

Arpitachohan

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Pooja I think its very nice and generous of him to forgive Dolly. Every person should get a 2nd chance, and Dolly has proved in her 2nd chance that she has changed and doesn't unnecessarily shout and yell. 

Only does that when nincompoops like Veena and Ashmit get on her nerves. 

well said !!!
dolly has changed.. and he can tolerate d changed dolly!
but veena ... drama 24/7 ....  Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gunChingaaritiny15

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

I would have murdered that woman or left the bloody house if I had to live with that cheap woman. Anyway, she has lost all her respect so really doesn't make a difference ..

Not only this particular situation .. I am mainly irritated cause Sam forgave Dolly and accepted her and now even like her .. even though she had hit him with a rod ... Just for a game ??? 1 crore is more important than his self-respect ???

That is also bugging me. Akhir Sameer ke dimagh mein kya chal raha hai. Dolly ne usko directly attack kiya, Veena ne kabhi waise nahi kiya, akhir Sameer ka brain kaise chalta hai? Kya yaar...

sam ka logic yeh hain, now i'm sure sam still wants to argue with dolly....but he won't do it now coz dolly already apologized to him on national tv.....plus dolly wasn't arguing with sam anymore.......so now if again sam goes against dolly....now he will be the bad cop in front of public......remember sam was constantly saying this to shweta, "Wapas ane k baad dolly ne EK bar bhi mujhse kuch argue nahi kiya".....indirectly he was saying dolly is scared of sam now.....LOL if dolly had argued again, sam would have definitely band bajaaod her !!!LOL

Edited by Jessica11001 - 24 December 2010 at 1:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanhidetiny15

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha_sigmazanish_kamy22RasnysunandshinesirjeeFaraan92

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Pooja I think its very nice and generous of him to forgive Dolly. Every person should get a 2nd chance, and Dolly has proved in her 2nd chance that she has changed and doesn't unnecessarily shout and yell. 

Only does that when nincompoops like Veena and Ashmit get on her nerves. 

well said !!!
dolly has changed.. and he can tolerate d changed dolly!
but veena ... drama 24/7 ....  Dead

dolly has not changed she is still the same, as veena mentioned dolly is acting!! she nominated sameer !! shows that she still holds the grudge.. emotional fool sameer thinks that dolly is changed her attitude towards him.. main reason can be Dolly came from outside and she knows the public support for sameer hence the change..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28alpha_sigma.Monami.amy22Rasnysirjee

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Forgave Dolly for hitting him with a rod but has problems with Veena cause she is cheap ? Confused
He showed no disgust when Dolly re-entered... Didn't protest .. nothing !! ???

Kahan gayi thi tabh self-respect ??

He was the one who told Salman that he can never trust Dolly. And forgiving her on basis of her behavior is acceptable but he should have reacted strongly after her re-entry if he really was so hurt and stuff .

They all have no self-respect .. They just want to win the show!! Dead

Pooo darling look at both sides of coin...Somewhere around the corner, even Sam was at fault. The fight was between ST and Dolly, and I understand he wanted to be a good friend to ST so he interrupted but he kept on provoking her to hit him , and thats what she did. 

It wasn't like Sameer doodh ka dhula tha woh fight mein ....but yeah ur right, their ultimate goal is to win the show Dead

sirjee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index