Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

veena "smells" ashmit's...- sameer (Page 12)

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Yaar seriously, Sameer ko aise nahi kehna chahiye tha, even if Veena said so. We know Veena is cheap, vo aise lafz use ker kay sahi nahi ker raha hai. I find it obscene and plain ganda.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesSM28Faraan92

Rainbow29 Senior Member
Rainbow29
Rainbow29

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Clown ji clown ji aap ka naam clown kyo hain...?????? Kya yeh aapka sachi main naam hai...?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasnysirjee

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Originally posted by cl0wn

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Wait ... You said they didn't telecast it cause they got a notice and stuff ...  When Veena was talking about it to Sam in the kitchen,they showed it to the public! They didn't get any notice then ? They showed the whole nasty Dolly-Veena fight..  (Okay they edited certain words ) But Sam's comment was on the issue which was already brought up by Veena and was shown to the public so even if they would have showed a thing or two related to it, I don't think they wouldn't have ended up getting into any sort of trouble ... 

It was a nice chance to put Sam in the badlight since they are planning to keep Shweta, Ashmit and Dolly in the finale ... But since they didn't show it , it's difficult to believe that Sam actually made that comment... This is what I think !!

Thanks anyway!!  :)

there is a BIG diff between "washing" and "smelling"...

but maybe they didn't show it not because of obscenity but because there was no time...the show is 1 hour and they chatted over 2 hours constantly....so obv most parts are supposed to be edited...

and remember, veena is already in a lot of trouble from her home-country not wanting her back , has visa problems, has police protection, not going home back and will stay in lonav only for sometime..

we were equally shocked when all this was being said...but i don't really blame sameer.....the house environment always gets dirtier and dirtier towards the end of the game....and veena , dolly , etc. are not saints either

and also, if veena herself said "i wash his underwears" , i don't see sameer feeling over-uncomfortable with putting his thought up over this issue, maybe one-step-ahead and a little out-of-line

but yes, it was said,  i didn't believe my ears at first so i asked the person sitting next to me, and they said he did say SMELL...I WAS LIKE Shocked

i think in the original convo between veena-sam, veena said about the "smell" thing....it was edited too i thing......if sam was lying then veena might have protested......did veena say that sam was lying???

fire_guntiny15

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Originally posted by fire_gun

clown ji what abt khali ,dolly shweta what ur friend told u abt them as housemate and why ur friend feel that shweta is fake

dolly and khali are ok....no idea why shweta is called fake by a lot of ppl...

shes my fav
tho Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_guntiny15Faraan92

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessica11001

Originally posted by cl0wn

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Wait ... You said they didn't telecast it cause they got a notice and stuff ...  When Veena was talking about it to Sam in the kitchen,they showed it to the public! They didn't get any notice then ? They showed the whole nasty Dolly-Veena fight..  (Okay they edited certain words ) But Sam's comment was on the issue which was already brought up by Veena and was shown to the public so even if they would have showed a thing or two related to it, I don't think they wouldn't have ended up getting into any sort of trouble ... 

It was a nice chance to put Sam in the badlight since they are planning to keep Shweta, Ashmit and Dolly in the finale ... But since they didn't show it , it's difficult to believe that Sam actually made that comment... This is what I think !!

Thanks anyway!!  :)

there is a BIG diff between "washing" and "smelling"...

but maybe they didn't show it not because of obscenity but because there was no time...the show is 1 hour and they chatted over 2 hours constantly....so obv most parts are supposed to be edited...

and remember, veena is already in a lot of trouble from her home-country not wanting her back , has visa problems, has police protection, not going home back and will stay in lonav only for sometime..

we were equally shocked when all this was being said...but i don't really blame sameer.....the house environment always gets dirtier and dirtier towards the end of the game....and veena , dolly , etc. are not saints either

and also, if veena herself said "i wash his underwears" , i don't see sameer feeling over-uncomfortable with putting his thought up over this issue, maybe one-step-ahead and a little out-of-line

but yes, it was said,  i didn't believe my ears at first so i asked the person sitting next to me, and they said he did say SMELL...I WAS LIKE Shocked

i think in the original convo between veena-sam, veena said about the "smell" thing....it was edited too i thing......if sam was lying then veena might have protested......did veena say that sam was lying???

no, salman jumped to some other contestant to ask the next qn...search on youtube coz i don't remember exactly...but i know this wasn't pulled further

kakka_ji_kahinfire_gun

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing your experience cl0wn it was really interesting to read.. bit amused to read about ashmit.. though his PR mentioned about him as a good human being, whatever BB shown about him was not worth believing that statement.. 

another aspect which i noted of him was his attitude towards veena.. he didn't  start a relationship with her, most of the time it was veena who wanted him and jumped on him, which he didn't refuse.. yes he was found of sara and genuinely loved her.. where as with veena i had a feeling that there was a distance.. when she was evicted he was smiling with lots of relief ... his face expression were reading that he was happy to get rid of her..Big smile

ohiovampire_diaries

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

Yaar seriously, Sameer ko aise nahi kehna chahiye tha, even if Veena said so. We know Veena is cheap, vo aise lafz use ker kay sahi nahi ker raha hai. I find it obscene and plain ganda.

what's wrong with it??? sam said that because he was totally disgusted with veena's words.....if veena has no prob saying it in front of cameras then what's wrong if sam mentions this to salman??? agar main sam k jaga hoti to veena k bolne k time hi use thappar mar deti !!!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Naaimacl0wnfire_guntiny15

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutestar

Clown ji what was veena wearing in akhari salam?

an awesome black saree studded with diamonds

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diaries

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index