Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

veena "smells" ashmit's...- sameer (Page 11)

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diaries-allizwell-sirjee

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
clown ji what abt khali ,dolly shweta what ur friend told u abt them as housemate and why ur friend feel that shweta is fake

-allizwell-sirjeeTheRowdiest

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesRainbow29spunkpattinsonRasnyFaraan92

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Originally posted by cl0wn

veena started off talking pretty rudely to salman and was totally different today...probably because of the punishment given

she said she hasn't eaten since 3 days and felt BB was "BIASED" in not giving same punishment to others for doing same things

then the discussion went to the dirty-stove fight between dolly and veena and what all they called each other...

dolly said veena has 3 pakistani men , veena said dolly's husband doesn't give it to her thats why shes jealous of her hotness or what? blah blah blah blah

veena was trying to put up a "i am a saint" act so sameer probably got irritated and said that

chalo now i get why sam was getting so irritated.....buddy thanks for the info....and u should also put those dialogues of sam in this topic also, that "i would never imagine my sis....." line......u should put it in the start of the topic....that would explain a lot !!!

Enchufla-allizwell-fire_gun

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Wait ... You said they didn't telecast it cause they got a notice and stuff ...  When Veena was talking about it to Sam in the kitchen,they showed it to the public! They didn't get any notice then ? They showed the whole nasty Dolly-Veena fight..  (Okay they edited certain words ) But Sam's comment was on the issue which was already brought up by Veena and was shown to the public so even if they would have showed a thing or two related to it, I don't think they wouldn't have ended up getting into any sort of trouble ... 

It was a nice chance to put Sam in the badlight since they are planning to keep Shweta, Ashmit and Dolly in the finale ... But since they didn't show it , it's difficult to believe that Sam actually made that comment... This is what I think !!

Thanks anyway!!  :)

there is a BIG diff between "washing" and "smelling"...

but maybe they didn't show it not because of obscenity but because there was no time...the show is 1 hour and they chatted over 2 hours constantly....so obv most parts are supposed to be edited...

and remember, veena is already in a lot of trouble from her home-country not wanting her back , has visa problems, has police protection, not going home back and will stay in lonav only for sometime..

we were equally shocked when all this was being said...but i don't really blame sameer.....the house environment always gets dirtier and dirtier towards the end of the game....and veena , dolly , etc. are not saints either

and also, if veena herself said "i wash his underwears" , i don't see sameer feeling over-uncomfortable with putting his thought up over this issue, maybe one-step-ahead and a little out-of-line

but yes, it was said,  i didn't believe my ears at first so i asked the person sitting next to me, and they said he did say SMELL...I WAS LIKE Shocked

But why Sammy had to say UNKI KAHANI........ APNI JUBAANI?????......Mujhe rula diya....oh.....mujhe rula diya..... anyways..... he is not in finals.... Assssshmit .... kabhi roti ke dum se tika, kabhi massage ke dum se tika....kabhi chaddi free washing  service ke dum se tika.....aur ab votes ke dum se jeetega.....All the way a LUCKY guy.....

pooja.s92sirjeefire_gun

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Clown ji what was veena wearing in akhari salam?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

ofcourse....if sam didn't see her doing it, she's obviously said it to him or them or whoever

and i really don't think considering the way they have behaved, sam has done anything wrong, they are INDEED disgusting and deserve no respect for the way they behave on national tv...dolly in her language and veena in her actions

Even Sam is no less yaar ... They all are disgusting in some way or the other!! Dead
dekho pooja  ...acche logo se accha ,bure logo se bura,gali dene wale ko dali se aur veena aur dolly jaise log jo jis tarah kii behave karte hai inko ussi tarah se handle karna padta hai...sam bhi kab chup rehta us veena kii harakate dekh kar...hum edited version dekh pareshan hai woh log waha live dekhete veena aur dolly ki harakate tolerate karna bahut muskil haiOuch

Enchufla

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

You were as much part of the audience today....as the british public are during the Queens Xmas day speech...what a load of hogwash!!

Ill say it again, you're making it up as you go along!

Rasny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index