veena "smells" ashmit's...- sameer - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by cl0wn

its just exactly what we see on tv...we were seeing them in the studio live there...only one we saw in real was VEENA ..she was 2 steps away from me when she came down the stairs really silent and upset-looking after getting evicted...maybe she chose to keep quiet...also poor lady probably isn't aware the problems which she has created outside and all her visa probs, police probs etc...

but my friend who works in the camera dept said something which shocked me...he said "shweta is a total fake *****" and ashmit is the best guy in there πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

he also told me who is getting the most votes but i won't spoil the fun πŸ˜†
  ab bol bhi do who is getting more votes😳...aapke bolne ya bolne se result mein farak nahi padegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by amy22

He means that "yes" Sameer did really say it and "no" they didn't show it on TV.

oh ya...misread it. Sorry Clown ji!
But why should I believe what you saw?It wasnt shown on the tvπŸ€”

its just exactly what we see on tv...we were seeing them in the studio live there...only one we saw in real was VEENA ..she was 2 steps away from me when she came down the stairs really silent and upset-looking after getting evicted...maybe she chose to keep quiet...also poor lady probably isn't aware the problems which she has created outside and all her visa probs, police probs etc...

but my friend who works in the camera dept said something which shocked me...he said "shweta is a total fake *****" and ashmit is the best guy in there πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

he also told me who is getting the most votes but i won't spoil the fun πŸ˜†

Ashmit is the best guy?  How??

Even I started to believe that Ashmit might not be so bad, Amy. I'm shocked that I feel this way. I wanted Sameer to win, but now I won't mind if Ashmit wins.
Originally posted by Rahm

Even I started to believe that Ashmit might not be so bad, Amy. I'm shocked that I feel this way. I wanted Sameer to win, but now I won't mind if Ashmit wins.
Me too . A couple of weeks ago I really disliked Ashmit but now Im not really bothered if he wins. Infact if its between Samir and Ashmit I'd want Ashmit to win now πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by amy22

Sameer should start watching his language and thoughts, man. It is getting so ganda, vulgar, proper dirty.

but Amy how do we know Sam actually said something like this?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by fire_gun

ab bol bhi do who is getting more votes😳...aapke bolne ya bolne se result mein farak nahi padegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

don't worry... i will mention it in another topic called "some inside news" a little later
Originally posted by crystalline23

but Amy how do we know Sam actually said something like this?πŸ˜•
look here what sam said was  in response ---http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571236&TPN=5

there was NO teleprompter (there was but no script was written there)...he has a earphone in his ear and the ppl tell him what to ask/say etc....BUT he was really fast and impulsive...so i think he was not using that much...most of it was impromptu πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘

Hayeeeeeeeeee mera salman....😍😍😍
what abt khali,sam  and dolly??  what ur friend told u abt itπŸ˜‰