divy609
divy609

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by dreamz12

Now a just want to see one more scene.....................

When Nani says to Ichcha Ch****a, I want Veer to say with his most angry voice to Nani" That this is my house, Bundela's House, Ichcha is my Wife so Thakuraian by marriage.....................if you are really here to take care of Tapasya you better give Ichcha the respect she deserves as a Bundela Bahu or else door is always open for you to leave....."

I want something like this to happen.............

And yes Ichcha definitely saying NO to Taps requests/manipulations they way she did nautanki for massage

Agree, I it  will happen this week...dekhna Veecha ab gin gin ke badle lenge..Smile

That would be a really good blow to Nani if that lady calls Ichcha as Chuhiya in front of all and Veer  tells her that she is Ichcha Veer Singh Bundela....Day Dreaming...waise aaj kal Cvs humaare sunne lage hai...kya pata shaayad yeh bhi account mein lenge,....

unhe is par gaur karna hi padega.....even they might be bored of showing tapni & negativity all this while  .....its pay back time now Big smile

i have my fingers crossed....everytime we get a good episode and then a complete week of torture...so better that we wait.....i hope Ichcha doesnt disappoint us more....by the way, they cud have shown some more closeness betweeen Veer and Ichcha before putting off the lightLOL

This is sure !!!Accc......to the article whatever had to happen happened yest onlyOuchNow what is left only Tapni torture for the rest of the week

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

.after locking the door when veer turned I thought there wud be something more romanticEmbarrassed...... but just the repitition of what they showed on the SR...Sleepy
whereas with vansh ...even after all the suspisions there used to be much more closeness in their romantic scenes... I want to see that closeness between veer n Ichcha ..after all  so deeply in love with each...

That's impossible because, it would be a sin, since they are not married in real life... I am so glad they did not show promiscuous, rude or sexual scenes or they don't come that close, esp since it will create a bad reputation for Tina and since Nandish wants the other one, Reshma to be his real spouse, it will cause havoc!

Remember, it's a FAMILY drama!

Edited by Istil - 28 December 2010 at 4:52am
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
ShockedI didn't understand " Not married in real Life"Shocked Ab yeh kya hainWackoAgar aisa ho tho only married couples should act like husband-wifey in shows nd filmsOuch

Sorry but I didn't quite understand it ............I mean they are Professionals nd that's what they are paid for nd if they start thinking like thisOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divy609

ShockedI didn't understand  ............I mean they are Professionals ....

Please re-read what I said, I said I was glad there was not too much touching etc. it's a Family Show not a promiscuous, sexual orientated, nighclub, or blue movie!

Reshma & Nandish may be engaged....Would you like you husband/ partner to kiss or touch other women? You call that a profession?

Edited by Istil - 28 December 2010 at 5:24am
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
That's what we keep telling Reel life shouldn't affect the real life or vice versa...............If so then shud leave their characters nd search something where they both are a couple..........No one wants to see a  Promiscuous or a blue movie.........Here we are seeing Veecha Only Veecha..........Tina Rash Nand don't matter to me............As Husband-wife We expect Veecha to behave so nd not like strangers..............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8shivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by veechafan

1. Make Ichcha stronger
2. Show more veecha moments romantic I meanEmbarrassed
yes sab log milke bolo.
humme ichha chahiye strong.
aur veecha scenes ekdum hot hotEmbarrassedWinkLOL
ichha de de veer ko kiss,Embarrassed
tappu ji ho jaayegi tai tai phissLOL

the CVs seemed to have accepted both the demands of VeeCha fansClap...one was to make Ichcha a stronger character Approven the other to show some soft VeeCha romance...

hope they fulfill ur demand too anmol.... Thumbs Up

they will , they have 2Big smile.
haule haule sab dikhayengeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shivani9tiny15

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Lol! 

If there is to be a loving relationship in the characters...at least think about loving prose, poetry, comments rather than plain western stale type of 'I love you' inserted  in purely Hindi dramas! 

If only Icha would stop saying 'I love you Veer' in such an imitational way, things may improve...the woman unfortunately still hasn't any clue what real Love is yet..

A person who really loves someone doesn't keep repeating 'I love you' and then the next minute goes off to serve her best friend her breakfast before her husband and spends extra time with her than him. You show love, you give, you sacrifice and express love in words that no one else shares. This doesn't have to be a crude cling hug type of way, but can shown decently, with the video gently phasing well before showing sexual scenes or the reference to the boring bed.

Some of the older Hindi movies were far more decent, emphatic and emotional scenes, rather than watching today's promiscuous rubbish!

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istil

Lol! 

If there is to be a loving relationship in the characters...at least think about loving prose, poetry, comments rather than plain western stale type of 'I love you' inserted  in purely Hindi dramas! 

If only Icha would stop saying 'I love you Veer' in such an imitational way, things may improve...the woman unfortunately still hasn't any clue what real Love is yet..

A person who really loves someone doesn't keep repeating 'I love you' and then the next minute goes off to serve her best friend her breakfast before her husband and spends extra time with her than him. You show love, you give, you sacrifice and express love in words that no one else shares. This doesn't have to be a crude cling hug type of way, but can shown decently, with the video gently phasing well before showing sexual scenes or the reference to the boring bed.

Some of the older Hindi movies were far more decent, emphatic and emotional scenes, rather than watching today's promiscuous rubbish!

My God !!!! Am I really reading this ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Have you seen the old old movie Saheb Biwi aur Ghulam in which Meenakumari tries to seduce her own husband...................that is an amazing scene and song. And the hero( don't know his name) and heroine are definitely not married in real.
These are the kind of scenes we are asking for Veecha ( i don't mean that ichha do be intoxicated)...................if this is accepted in older hindi family movies y not now in this generation in TV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

Go to top