India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

2 demands from veecha fans (Page 6)

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Now a just want to see one more scene.....................

When Nani says to Ichcha Ch****a, I want Veer to say with his most angry voice to Nani" That this is my house, Bundela's House, Ichcha is my Wife so Thakuraian by marriage.....................if you are really here to take care of Tapasya you better give Ichcha the respect she deserves as a Bundela Bahu or else door is always open for you to leave....."

I want something like this to happen.............

And yes Ichcha definitely saying NO to Taps requests/manipulations they way she did nautanki for massage

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79FunLyfeakruzdivy609cjs369

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

When Nani says to Ichcha Ch****a, I want Veer to say with his most angry voice to Nani" That this is my house, Bundela's House, Ichcha is my Wife so Thakuraian by marriage.....................if you are really here to take care of Tapasya you better give Ichcha the respect she deserves as a Bundela Bahu or else door is always open for you to leave....."

And yes Ichcha definitely saying NO to Taps requests/manipulations they way she did nautanki for massage

I second you on that... Veer shud see to it that nani gives Ichcha her due respect... actually every game tapni play to separate VeeCha shud actually effect to the contrary n bring VeeCha more close... Both TapNi shud just die of frustration...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

I second you on that... Veer shud see to it that nani gives Ichcha her due respect... actually every game tapni play to separate VeeCha shud actually effect to the contrary n bring VeeCha more close... Both TapNi shud just die of frustration...LOL

So far thats wat happened............
1) Tappu made Ichcha stay with her making Veer go empty stomach to office...............................result Veer praising Ichcha's eyesClap
2)Kofta incident..................Veer forebid ichcha's Tappu sevaLOL
3)Headache/Massage................Veecha 2nd consumationEmbarrassed

Lage Raho Tapasya............LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79FunLyfeakruz

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Agree, I it  will happen this week...dekhna Veecha ab gin gin ke badle lenge..Smile

Edited by vijayam - 27 December 2010 at 9:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akruz

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Agree, I it  will happen this week...dekhna Veecha ab gin gin ke badle lenge..Smile

That would be a really good blow to Nani if that lady calls Ichcha as Chuhiya in front of all and Veer  tells her that she is Ichcha Veer Singh Bundela....Day Dreaming...waise aaj kal Cvs humaare sunne lage hai...kya pata shaayad yeh bhi account mein lenge,....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyfe

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Tappus "Ohhh...aaahhh....ouchOuch" has become over the top and she is doing too much over acting...i hope Ichcha puts an end to this drama queen...Angry
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

That would be a really good blow to Nani if that lady calls Ichcha as Chuhiya in front of all and Veer  tells her that she is Ichcha Veer Singh Bundela....Day Dreaming...waise aaj kal Cvs humaare sunne lage hai...kya pata shaayad yeh bhi account mein lenge,....

unhe is par gaur karna hi padega.....even they might be bored of showing tapni & negativity all this while  .....its pay back time now Big smile

hasini79dreamz12akruz

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by akruz

unhe is par gaur karna hi padega.....even they might be bored of showing tapni & negativity all this while  .....its pay back time now Big smile

i have my fingers crossed....everytime we get a good episode and then a complete week of torture...so better that we wait.....i hope Ichcha doesnt disappoint us more....by the way, they cud have shown some more closeness betweeen Veer and Ichcha before putting off the lightLOL

Edited by akruz - 27 December 2010 at 10:02pm

hasini79FunLyfedivy609

Go to top