hermione8

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by neenu55

first of all they r not showing a proper veecha scene

on the top of tht if they separate them

then seriously we have to complain

complain..Confused to whom ? the CVs cant see beyond their favourite tapasya...n want to show only her nautankis...
and as far as separating VeeCha is concerned... are they together now ?Confused... though they are supposed to be married there is such a distance betwee them... not just the rooms but also the one to one comunication is absolutely missing... even when in the same room they behave like strangers... no closeness at all...Dead
Embarrassed

Charu hogi....patience..LOL

@ ladybird9, H,i do you have insider's info as to what is to comeWinkLOL  How are you so sure that there will be good Veecha moments? If so, please let me also know through pm if not hereBig smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

complain..Confused to whom ? the CVs cant see beyond their favourite tapasya...n want to show only her nautankis...
and as far as separating VeeCha is concerned... are they together now ?Confused... though they are supposed to be married there is such a distance betwee them... not just the rooms but also the one to one comunication is absolutely missing... even when in the same room they behave like strangers... no closeness at all...Dead
Embarrassed

@ ladybird9, H,i do you have insider's info as to what is to comeWinkLOL  How are you so sure that there will be good Veecha moments? If so, please let me also know through pm if not hereBig smile 

hi..well i havent ever said  I have such sources..but one of my good friend Rahul has had it n i seemed 2 have rubbed off some good vibes from there..EmbarrassedSmile

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

hi..well i havent ever said  I have such sources..but one of my good friend Rahul has had it n i seemed 2 have rubbed off some good vibes from there..EmbarrassedSmile

Oh Good thenWinkClap I too will try to be optimistic, though it is tough, given the sadism of these CVsLOLLOL

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

Oh Good thenWinkClap I too will try to be optimistic, though it is tough, given the sadism of these CVsLOLLOL

trust me hermoinee its not tough...Smile instead its very pleasant  n totally satisfying...btw u can call me shivani...Smile

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

trust me hermoinee its not tough...Smile instead its very pleasant  n totally satisfying...btw u can call me shivani...Smile

Thank you shivani..Smile You too can call me ChitraSmile

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

ur very welcome Chitra..a very nice name...have a gr8 time...Smile

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

ur very welcome Chitra..a very nice name...have a gr8 time...Smile
Thanks, have a great time you too, Shivani..Smile

shivani9

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

shivani... kab tak patience yaar... this entire week they have only shown Taps nautanki...n there have been more veer n taps scenes than there have been VeeCha scenes... have just been watching UT, waiting for VeeCha scenes...dont understand these CVs ... have not seen a more unromantic newly married couple than VeeCha... ConfusedEmbarrassed even Vansh with all his problems was more romantic with Ichcha than Veer is with Ichcha... he is more busy thinking about taps n her drama...

I second you on this.............Vansh had so many things to ponder about But still when Ichcha was there LOLVeer tho he's more busy thinking about Taps.........And their discussions are also mostly related to Taps and her pregnancy...........Kamaal ki Jodi hain.............But still we adore them for their pure LOVEEmbarrassed??????

cjs369

Go to top