India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

2 demands from veecha fans (Page 10)

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
      I want Veer to take tips frm Vansh's soul Embarrassed...he was so romanticBlushing

soft glances ...hugging..holding hands ..eye locks ....showering of Rose petals ......Embarrassed

want Veecha of 2009 back Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyfedivy609tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

I want Veer to take tips frm Vansh's soul Embarrassed...he was so romanticBlushing

soft glances ...hugging..holding hands ..eye locks ....showering of Rose petals ......Embarrassed

Completely agree....Vansh was very romantic with Iccha and Iccha also reciprocated equally well...presently we see a lukewarm Veer who looks a little disinterested..and I dont like the dialogue which Veer keeps marooing at Iccha stating with 'kaise patni ho. and..blah blah blah...'   I still cant see a striking contrast between the devdas Veer which he did so well and now a happy or rather shud be exhilarated  Veer who got his life back in the form of Ichcha..
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Yes yes they shud show such soft romance and let Tapni be in the background.......................that way Vee........................ya also will have more screen time. two birds with one stone Wink

Edited by dreamz12 - 30 December 2010 at 4:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Completely agree....Vansh was very romantic with Iccha and Iccha also reciprocated equally well...presently we see a lukewarm Veer who looks a little disinterested..and I dont like the dialogue which Veer keeps marooing at Iccha stating with 'kaise patni ho. and..blah blah blah...'   I still cant see a striking contrast between the devdas Veer which he did so well and now a happy or rather shud be exhilarated  Veer who got his life back in the form of Ichcha..
well vansh was completely bindass, woh kisi ki parwah kare bina shuru ho jaata thaWinkLOL( no offence)
veer is opp of vansh,he is a bit shy, u can see veer is very much in love with iccha par woh itnaa show nahin karta.
if u want 2 see veers love, watch the emotional scenes, he is brilliant in expressing his love there.
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

well vansh was completely bindass, woh kisi ki parwah kare bina shuru ho jaata thaWinkLOL( no offence)
veer is opp of vansh,he is a bit shy, u can see veer is very much in love with iccha par woh itnaa show nahin karta.
if u want 2 see veers love, watch the emotional scenes, he is brilliant in expressing his love there.

Right, he is a quiet lover agree....I've no doubt he loves Iccha more than his life...but phir bhi...may be bcause of taps preg he is a little tensed...

Edited by vijayam - 30 December 2010 at 4:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Right, he is a quiet lover agree....I've no doubt he loves Iccha more than his life...but phir bhi...may be bcause of taps preg he is a little tensed...
yes if u want 2 see fabulous veecha chemistry, watch the emotional scenes between them.
they simply rock in these type of scenes.
the  hug scene in october was superb so was their reunion scene
 jab tak taps wahaan haiAngry woh kaise khush ho sakta hai.
but still this week has been good and todays episode will be the one 2 watch out.
chalo the year will end on a good noteSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfetiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=arunima_luvdsky]   
yes if u want 2 see fabulous veecha chemistry, watch the emotional scenes between them.
they simply rock in these type of scenes.
the  hug scene in october was superb so was their reunion scene
 jab tak taps wahaan haiAngry woh kaise khush ho sakta hai.
but still this week has been good and todays episode will be the one 2 watch out.
chalo the year will end on a good noteSmile

Yes, this week is good for Veecha fans...and I just loved the vrindavan scenes...they were too good....
in fact I also loved the scene after Vansh's death where Iccha calls up Veer & says sorry to him that she was wrong about him...and Veer's reaction was priceless..some kind of relief on his face and a faint smile that he cud connect again with Iccha..Smile...that showed how much he loves her..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609intruderfasttiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
real life influencing reel life ...Confused

i still remember The dream of Veer  abt his wedding nite wid Icha in Feb 2010Embarrassed

that time tappu had fixed Vansh's marriage n Veer dint knowConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top