u are welcome dear.. its my pleasure..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
yes kowsi dear u are rite.. 
Deepak was too good in his expressions..Clap while tat lavanya mom was begging with him for his sisters wedding to happen.. semma aappu for tat gutter mouth..Wink

Yes tat prabakar character was some wat like tat of Thillalangadi Jayam Ravi wanting some kick and thrill in life..

Lets wait and see who wins in the suyamvaram of Deepa............ Prabhakar or Kanagu..LOL

Edited by SweetyGreen - 24 December 2010 at 3:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanKowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
@autumnsconcerto:

You really pointed out very well, why it could click between Deepa and Prabhakar, liked your points. It is very clear from today's episode, that Prabha's character is attracting viewers, eventhough not that much like TA' s (hopefully our director sir won't forget our favourite jodi TT and their romance as they are married now Tongue).

I think many of us viewers just pity Kanagu and wants him to get Deepa as he had a sad past life. But like you Ranu said, their track won't be that much interesting like PD's. If it comes to chemistry, this PD couple made us to like their pair already in the very first episode. But i feel, Kumaran is a director who brings a really good chemsitry between his couples on screen, even between the old couples (aka Aanandh's parents, i just love this sweet couple). But have to admit, i never wanted to see TA and Charu together, and now somehow the chemistry between KD does not seem to work out.

But what could be really interesting is the story between Deepa and Bhuvana. Both of them are not like Thulasi and her MIL, would be interesting Deepa fighting back against her MIL (in case she marries Prabha) or the director decides to bring another strong woman character as Kanagu's SIL for Deepa to fight against.

Who knows, if there is a next meeting in TT's house with his and her friends, it might be Joseph who could fall for Kalyani.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayRanu.Janani20autumnsconcertoRuby-86TTfanArizes.ShemmoNixkieQuelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

@autumnsconcerto:

But what could be really interesting is the story between Deepa and Bhuvana. Both of them are not like Thulasi and her MIL, would be interesting Deepa fighting back against her MIL (in case she marries Prabha) or the director decides to bring another strong woman character as Kanagu's SIL for Deepa to fight against.

Now that you mention it, Deepa and her (potential) MIL Bhuvana can have many interesting scenes together. They are both fiery tempered women who already harbor dislike for each other. It would be a sema potti between the two. Prabha (though it's probably to early to tell) doesn't seem to concerned about breaking the rules (unlike TA & his family) in his house. Besides, his daddy will probably support him and Deepa! Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20TTfanArizes.NixkieKowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the updates!!!

Seeing Lav mom outside on the floor like that was not sad at all.  She chose to sit there and deserves this.

Wow this Bhuvana is quite a strict lady.  Director showed that she is powerful and demands perfection.  Her voice was so irritating to hear.  But at least she is willing to help patients trough her Foundation, therefore she is not the worst.

I'm happy that Deepa never talked to her at that time.  The poor girl would have got yelled at in front of everyone.

I totally never expected Prabha to act like that.  It's nice how he is willing to help Deepa's dad get a job but to call 'baby' in public and ask how he wants to marry her is totally inappropriate.  I loved Deepa's reaction!!  This is what he gets for acting like that. 

There is a huge difference between how he acted and how Kanagu acted.  Kanagu just gently smiled and rode on her bike.  He also refused to tell his friends that it is Deepa who he likes as he wants it to be confirmed.  Also he understands that it is important to approach her properly and at the correct time.  Love you Kanagu!!!  Please at least talk to Deepa more often now.

For some reason, I think Prabha will get Deepa dad a job.  I hope Deepa does not develop a soft corner for him and eventually fall for him.  I can't even imagine what his mom will say to Deepa and how Kanagu will feel.

The last scene is what I was expecting this entire week.  Tamil is still unhappy with his mom...and there is nothing wrong with that.  I can't believe how she just barged in again and started to talk all bad about MM and Tulasi.  She has not changed and still does not believe that it was Tamil who arranged Nitesh and Lav wedding. 

Nitesh should be a bit more open and smart and tell Lav and her mom that she will only marry if Tamil and Tulasi are there.  Of course, I think that TT will go to the wedding as they both love Lav.
It's going to be interesting to show those scenes in the next few weeks.  Also I want to see Charu's reaction on this whole scenario.  I think she may come back to Tulasi and talk with her. 

I loved Tamil's little smile while his mo was just yelling.  But Tulasi made this little expression that was a bit confusing.  Is she angry, sad, confused about this whole issue??  I don't know.  Then at the end Tamil goes inside and Tulasi is thinking.  Weekend tension for us.

Prediction:
- Tulasi go and talk to Tamil about this and convince him to talk to his mom
- Tamil may either listen to Tulasi or just say to drop this issue (making Tulasi upset)
- Prabha will visit Deepa house and give a job
- Charu will come and talk to TT for sure
- There will be a scene with Anand and maybe that girl.

Sorry guys, looks like I wrote a lot.  I dunno, I just had so much to say today.  So far, moving good.  Just hope TT don't create problems between themselves as that is the goal of the lady gang (Charu, Lav mom, Lav).

Hope they have a promo on Sunday!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Janani20Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
smiles ur prediction was good... but lets see wat the director has in mind..

and yes hope they show the next week promo on sunday..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20

Ninspirit Newbie
Ninspirit
Ninspirit

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update Theiva!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Today is the new promo showing day... they will show it at around 9:30pm every sunday for even all other serials in sun tv..

Lets hope they show the Thendral promo today..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20Kowsi

Go to top