India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral 24th December Friday (Page 2)

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I also think that the new guy (Prabha) is much better suited for Deepa.

Now as much as I like Kanagu (he is righteous and knows how to cook), he is way to similar to Deepa in terms of personality and background. In fact, at times he advises to TA exactly like how Deepa would advise to Thuls. That alone deters me from any potential relationship there. They are essentially the same characters reused to fit the lead heroine and hero.

Now Prabha, on the other hand, is the polar opposite of Deepa. He is rich, she's poor. He's an only, spoiled child and she's the responsible elder sibling. He's laid back and fun loving, while she is righteous and a defender for all things just. They just click. Besides that, (I feel) their on screen chemistry works. Besides they also met by chance (like TA + T) and Deepa has a wrong impression of Prabha (like T on TA). Prabha also seems similarly smitten with Deepa (like TA with T), so I'm thinking he will put up with Deepa's insults long enough for her to fall for him.

Other than that, there is a possibility for a new story line. Prabha's mommy (Bhuva) probably doesn't want an average, middle class daughter-in-law. She already doesn't like Deepa due to the whole police incident. Deepa's family probably wouldn't like it if she had a love marriage (Thuls's head will roll due to Deepa's mom) but they might just tolerate it if it's a rich boy. At least Deepa's mom will (she seems to be like a watered down version of TA's mom) but her dad won't.

Nonetheless, there are a lot of possibilities.

Back to T&T and company; TA well done. Finally you got out of your mean mommy's emotional blackmail. My goodness this lady! You'd think that she'd at least learned her lesson by now. It's annoying how she bounces between Puvi and TA, who are both equally blackmailed. Anyways, I am tired of writing about a woman who is quite obviously not going to change. I just hope Thuls keeps her mouth shut and doesn't encourage TA to join up with his leaching family (with the exception of Puvi and his daughter).

Let us see how this will play out. Guys, what are your thoughts?LOL       

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20Ranu.TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreenmellisai

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Theiva Smile!

It was a nice epi today. Aiyoo oru aambala is afraid of a woman (not wondering about it) to let Thulasi there all alone. I am really getting mad if i see this GW on screen Angry.

A whole scene to show Bhuvana's character. Hmmm, think she is just being strict, but for that a baby's life mukkiyam illaiya Angry. Like Janani said, she would have a sad or hurting past.

I like Prabhakar guy, like that actor's acting, very natural, looking forward to their side story. Is he being serious or just kidding her and testing her character before he decides to help. But, why does the director have to make Kanagu to fall in love with Deepa. I am very sure, Kanagu was not planned for Deepa, but after he being liked by viewers they decided to give him importance. Otherwise they would not have told that his mother died when he was young, coz it was wrong seeing the beginning epis.

I liked TA's behaviour today. Ennadhu, Lavanya anna vantha than thali kattippangala, indha amma kanavu kandaangalaa? Ah man, Nithish should reject this Lavanya for her character and i want TA to support Thulasi in the wedding hall if she should get insulted by GW, that too he should speak infront of the villi and give her a nose cut coz she missed the court epi, she has to see TA's love for Thulasi with her eyes.

Edited by Nikila10 - 24 December 2010 at 1:30pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRuby-86autumnsconcertoRanu.Janani20TTfanPearl.NixkieKowsiShemmomellisaiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
This week in thendral it was so much fun and very interesting too with new introduction of characters to mingle up and get connected with Tamil and Thulasi's life.....

Lets wait and hope for some more interesting happenings on next week promo..

Merry X'Mas to Thendral Team...Party

Edited by SweetyGreen - 24 December 2010 at 1:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20Ranu.TTfanPearl.ShemmoKowsi

mellisai IF-Sizzlerz
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Theiva. I've missed so many episodes of Thendral and I don't even know who's playing Prabhakar's character, but he does seem more interesting than Kanagu. However, I don't want this to be like Thuls / TA / Charu track.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Janani20Ruby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice update Theiva,

I liked the way TA behaved in front of his mom, Going straight inside and greeting his mama.. It was superb!!
And at the end TA's dialog to his Mama about his mom was nice..He understood that she is only making emotional blackmail.. That was nice..!

Liked the way Deepa got scared by seeing Bhuvaneshwari..!!
Prabhakar seems to be a nice guy, he is straight forward. Even if he asked her very straight, he seemed to be like a nice guy..!! Don't know who will be the lucky guy for Deepa..!! Lets see..!!

Waiting for the next week promo!!

Edited by bhaghi - 24 December 2010 at 2:49pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
The guy who is acting as Prabhakar in Thendral serial is Adams...

Adams is sun music vj...

and even acted as a pizza delivery boy in mundhanai mudichu serial in sun tv and acts in small roles in serials.....

Edited by SweetyGreen - 24 December 2010 at 3:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Janani20TTfanKowsiShemmomellisai

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the wonderful Update!!!

Bhuvana kitta poiy pesi iruntha Deepa finish!!!lol
Prabhakar is a nice guy but Kanagu pasta vachu pakkekila I don't want that Deepa mary Prabhakar!!! Romba shockinga irunthatu Prabhakar Deepava kalyanam seya kekekula!!!

I love Deepak's reactions when Lav's mom says"Nee enge Lavanya kalyanatha pathi pesi irruppa??" Superbe!!!Day DreamingHeartClap
And Tamizh was great: Prakash raj stylela sollonumna" Chellam super chellam"!!!!Day DreamingHeartClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20TTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
@ autumnsconcerto

Really liked the way u analayzed the P&D possible story. They certainly do have something that clicks on screen where as K&D kind of seem forced just b/c they are the best buds of T&T. I personally think there is someone better for Kanagu and there are way more possible problems if P&D get together, LOL. Let's see how the director wants it go...Confused

@ Sweety, Thanks for the pics! Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRuby-86autumnsconcertoJanani20TTfanArizes.ShemmoQuelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreenmellisai

Go to top