Thendral
Thendral

Thendral 24th December Friday

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshiniryasoanu.vijayNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRanu.autumnsconcertosushavviRuby-86Janani20teri_susanTTfanPearl.Arizes.srimaQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19NixkieKowsinithya..mellisaiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thank you theiva dear for the quick superb update...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TheivaTTfanNixkieShemmoKowsi

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!!Clap

TA mom thinks its her house!!...Ivangala thitti thitti mouth vaalikuthu!!

Dont know about Bhuvana that much, she seems to be a angry women!! Nallavela Deepa avangakittha poiy pesala!!

Prabha is a nice guy like Theiva Akka told...I think he is a straight forward person!!...His looks was funny!!..First i thought he makes fun with the marriage question approma thaan purinjithu that he meant it seriously!!LOL....Aiyayoooo Kanagu nelamaaaa?????Ouch

Ta mom TA behavious parthum rosham ketthu ulla poranga!!...Athane avangaluku athu ellam enge iruku!!Angry.....Ennathu Lavanya enge sonna ava Anna vantha thaan marriage nadakum-nu???? Naan ethachum dream panren-naaa???Shocked

Im very happy that TA was still angry!!....And enakum Thulasi reaction puriyala??..Does it mean she is angry with TA or just shocked for his behaviour???

Hmm, we will get the answer on Monday!!

Edited by Shammu26 - 24 December 2010 at 11:37am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayJanani20TheivaRanu.Ruby-86TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreenmellisai

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Thank you Theiva for the wonderful update!

i like how TA ignored her and welcomed MM....nice nose cut...She deserves it.....then she rushed in saying its her son's house....she know its her sons house only after charu say?....brainless person.....lol...i couldn't stop laughing when she said lav is standing in 1 leg that she will only marry if TA is there....

i couldnt get thulasi's reaction either....i have a feeling killer part is going to get out at wedding hall after wedding....either through TA or SI (if he go to wedding)....after her tortures to thulasi there....i don't think this wedding will happen with out thulasi getting tortured there....or she might chase them out again after wedding is done...she only need to look good in front of rich family.....oh and she only asked TA to come to the wedding....she thinks he will come with out thulasi?....she is proving again and again that she never use her own brain...

i hope this team put a big full stop to charu's track...i think they will put soon as other 2 tracks get a link with lead roles...from what we saw from Mr.K in the past...he opened charu's track fully after completing vel....so he  should close her track soon before he link the new problems through anand/mohan....and bhuvana...idk how its going to get linked...lets see

Edited by Noxeous - 24 December 2010 at 11:49am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ranu.Ruby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.KowsiShemmoQuelle-BelleSweetyGreenmellisai

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful detailed update Theiva! Smile

Well, Bhuvana seems to be a very powerful lady. I wonder why she is really quiet and kind to her hubby and son but not the rest? Im sure there is a suspense towards her past situations. Im having a feeling she most probably could be Thulasi's mother. Confused 

Prabhakar seems to be a nice guy. The BGM played for him was really funny. I got really shocked when he asked straightly that he wants to marry Deepa. Paavam Deepa wonder who she is going to choose as her life partner. But, we all know the answer is Kanagu! Big smile

OMG, no words about part 3. Couldnt stop laughing when Tamizh just ditched that lady and greeted his mama. Wow, Tamizh nee unmailiye hero than. (LOL, I already knew this from the start Wink)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaRanu.TTfanPearl.Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreenmellisai

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks da Theiva for  the wonderful update....
This Bhuvaneswari character before deepa must be so...may be she is so straight forward and to make us believe that she is money minded....but as far my prediction(sorry my prediction always fails)......she must be very specific on rules...Rules bhuvana....lol......we have to wait and see......

This prabha was funny....he seems to be good person and a casual one and not bothering about anything.....Way to go Deepa....so first proposal is coming from Prabha and two more on the list.......

What to say about TA amma......she is proving that she is no fit to be TA's mom........even if she had not come her he would have gone to wedding........now i dont think so......
the reason for thulasi's stare must be like this....he was hiding things , like, that he  was responsible for lav wedding....if he had openly told things she would not have come here to talk this way....lets see what thulz  is upto.....
This lady, the way she was falling on his feet....she is getting on my nerves.....no mother will be so  heartless.....
Lavanya believes TA and pasamalar aama....romba too much...is she....she is just a mom's daughter......athe reason like her mom said.....for the wedding to happen  they need his presence...
i feel somehow thulz wd convince him....

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninspiritanu.vijayAnnaJayElystiaRanu.Janani20Ruby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreenmellisai

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the update! Smile

Nice Nosecut for Lav mom from TA when he totally ignored her went to welcome his FILClapClap. Still the shameless lady comes inside and again yells at MM. After all these, again she tells that she needs no permission to come to this house as it is her son house.

Thulasi was very just very angry with her MIL as she was sarcastically mocking at TA wondering how much he put effort for this marriage. Very nice acting by Deepak when he was just smiling when his mom was telling that and Thulasi was just so upset on seeing how much it hurted her husband.

TA will not go to the wedding without Thulasi and again insults and torturing awaits Thulasi there. Plus the stabbing incident is going to coming out and very excited to see the thrill and suspense there.

But after todays episode, TA kept his words!ClapClapClap But very sad to see the sad Tamil!Cry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20Ranu.TTfanArizes.KowsiShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreenmellisai

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Theiva! Totally agreed with your comments. Big smile

I was also reminded of Jayam ravi's character in Thillalangadi when Prabha kept talking about Thrills, LOL. He is definitely an interesting character and I have a feeling he might actually be a better more interesting pair for Deepa. The hero for our senior heroine, Thulasi was also a very unique character. Wink I like Prabha's intent to get straight to the matter, but I think he'll help her dad with the job even if Deepa went away mad.

I loved how TA acted the way I predicted to his mom. LOLLOL So funny when he turned his face away smugly just like his mommy did at Thuls and MM. I think Thuls is frustrated with TA's stubbornness when he could have told his mom that he's the reason this marriage is happening. I think she will push TA to be help out with Lav's wedding b/c she may think it would also allow them to be closer to GW than with Charu (since Sudha warned her).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaautumnsconcertoJanani20Ruby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.NixkieShemmoQuelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreenmellisai

Go to top