Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Love Is Worth The Fall updt pg 29 (Page 7)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
please add me to your PM list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile....

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
hey ,

thanks for the awesome update

continue super soon

luv,

Sana

smile....

smile.... Groupbie
smile....
smile....

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Part-3

Good morning sir...may I come in...

He nodded...

You will no longer be working on shopping mall's project...give sasha all the necessary details and files... she'll assist me from now on...

Sir... did I do something wrong....

No...u haven't but you will... I don't want my company to suffer because of your BOY FRIEND AND YOU ...even yesterday at the party you were with him through out... I can't afford to take any risk with the project... what if instead of working you keep talking with him all the time...

Excuse me... I beg your pardon... who are you talking about... I don't have a boy friend...

Oh..please Geet...stop pretending that you don't know what I mean...

No sir I have no clue what so ever you mean...

Stop it Geet... I know yash is your Boy Friend...I heard him say he loves a psycho like you...

Geet started laughing...sir....she couldn't stop laughing...somehow she composed herself and began to speak... sir...you are misunderstanding...he didn't mean he loves me...we were talking about some movie and just laughing off its dialogues...the ugly truth... those were the words Gerald butler tells Katherine heigl towards the end of the movie... moreover yash is soon to be married...

Oh, ok...

She started laughing again...

Stop laughing...get to work...we have to go to the Chopra mansion for a meeting...

That means I am still doing this project...

Now I don't see any reason why you shouldn't do the project...

Meet me in the parking within 5 minutes with all the files...

Ji sir...

On their way to the CHOPRA mansion they'd passed the air force station... it reminded geet of her long lost dream...though she never regrets leaving air force, it was need of the time and she had to quit and so she did, no going back but she misses flying... it was her childhood dream... she wanted to fly like a free bird... she wanted to serve her nation... her eyes were getting watery...

they were at the mansion in another 20 minutes...

Maan noticed the slight change in her behaviour... she was hardly paying any attention to what they were discussing...she kept looking at the sky...

When they were finished...maan and Geet took their leave and went towards the car...just then yash came and asked them to stay for lunch...

Maan tried to avoid it by saying they had meetings but on meera's insistence he agreed...

Whether seems good today...yash remarked...Geet...you remember the last time when the weather was like this...remember what date is today...

Yeah...its 12 march...so...

Right a year back we became flying officers...we took our first flight as an AIF officer this day a year back...how can you forget this... you seemed to be the happiest person alive that day...

Geet's face saddened as she remembered that day...

Geet I didn't mean to hurt you... I thought you would feel happy remembering it... I am sorry...

Don't be sorry...that was one of the best days of my life...how it is going with AIF... where are you posted...

Ambala... I have something for you...wait a sec I'll just get it...

He got a laptop with him...He turned it on and played a CD...

As Geet watched the video...she had a big smile on her face...it was the video of her first flight as a flying officer...

OMG...u filmed it...how did you get the close ups and all...

Well, I put cameras in the jet and rest you know I'm a genius...

Thank you... you don't know what this means to me... thank you so much...why didn't you give it to me earlier...

I was planning to give it to you on your birth day but that thing happened and  I didn't get a chance to give it to you after wards... you were busy with Mehak and I felt it wouldn't be the best of time to give it to you when you were in that state ...

thank you...

thanks karna band kar... baad mein tu mujjhe galiyan dene waali hai... phele pura video dekh tho le..

as the video played ...Geet was hell embarrassed... the second part of the video was not something Geet would like to remember... it was the recording of her first day as a horse rider when she feel off her horse right into mud...

I'll kill you... why did you record this... I hate you... ek number ka kamina hai tu...

kaha tha na maine... galiyan dene waali hai....lo ho gayi shuru...

she started laughing again...

all this while maan kept looking at Geet  and he could easily make out Geet loved flying but why did she quit... he wanted to know what had happened that she let go of her dreams...

geet... i met dev last month...

the smile on her face disappeared as she heard dev's name...

he's changed... believe me...

people like him never change... he's one lying creep... and i don't want to talk about him...

geet... he's getting married ...

so now he's up to ruining some other innocent girl's life...

geet... he's your .... geet cut him off...

he's no one to me... and i don't give a damn if he's getting married...

geet...everyone makes mistakes in life...give him one last chance...forgive him...

i wont forgive him on my death bed... giving him another chance...yeah so that he tries to kill Mehak again... you know what he had done and yet you expect me to forgive that b*****d...

geet please...

if you want to talk about him then i'm leaving...believe me he's changed...

maan sir ... may we leave...

geet just listen to me once...

i'm done listening... saying this she ran from there...  

maan followed her...

**********************************

Mehak....bachha please milk peelon warna teri maa mujhe mar dale gi... baby I promise I'll never call u a devil ever again...please drink it... please open your mouth... ok...let's make a deal..if  you drink this I'll let you pull my hair...pakka promise....please peele meri maa...

Mehak was in no mood of drinking milk... she wanted to play... she pulled pinky's nose and started laughing...

Finally, Mehak dosed off....pinky sighed

************************************

Maan had a hundred questions in his mind, he wanted to ask geet... but he knew it wouldn't be the right time... he wanted to know who dev was...what was yash talking about... why did geet quit AIF... he needed answers... 

Geet...kept staring out of the car...she was almost on the verge of crying as she remembered all the events of her past...past that kept haunting her all day all night...she couldn't forget it... she tried but all her efforts always fail...silent tears rolled down her face...

Maan couldn't see her like that... he wanted to take her in his arms... assure her everything was fine... he wanted to fulfil all her dreams... he wanted to see her smile...

he didn't talk for another 2 hours...

He stopped the car...

Geet bahar aao...

Sir...were we not going to the office...Geet was so lost in her thoughts that she did not realise it had been 2 hrs since they left Chopra mansion...

Come out Geet...I want to show you something... come out...

They were not in town...this was a lake some 192 km from delhi... there was no sign of a single soul anywhere in the vicinity...

Geet was mesmerised by the beauty of mother nature...and maan by the angelic beauty standing next to him...

He took her by the hand and walked forward...they reached the edge of the lake...he asked her to sit down... they sat on the side of the lake...

This place is just spiritual...it's beautiful...do you come here often sir...

Yes... I come here to forget everything... just me and this peace...close your eyes Geet.. listen carefully... what do you hear...

Birds chirping...wind...

Forget all your worries...let them go... leave everything aside... feel the moment...

A small smile lit her face...she opened her eyes...thanks sir...

He smiled...good lord...she actually saw maan smile, THE Maan Singh Khurana was smiling...now that was rare sight... it was the first time since they met that she saw him smile...

Before she could realise what he was doing... he splashed a hand full of water on Geet... she was shocked... he did it again... it was as if he was teasing her she can't do it... she got up and did just the same... they were running all around bare feet...playing like a 10 year old... by the time it was dark they were all wet... it was starting to get cold...they got in the car but maan stopped the car after 15 minutes... he went outside into a small shop...bought some clothes for them and came back... Geet you'll catch cold... just change into these... I know these aren't very good but this is all I could find here... he gave her the clothes and himself went inside the shop to change... she changed in the car... he came back ten minutes later...

I didn't know men take soooooooooooooo much time in changing...she said in teasing tone..raising her eyebrows...

ah...umm...I thought you would need time so... it's getting late we better head fast...

her hair were loose, her smile was charismatic, her face was charming... she was simply gorgeous...he couldn't take his eyes off her... even in that simple churidar he gave her she looked beautiful... divine beauty...

they reached delhi in about 2 hours... in less then 5 minutes after arriving delhi they were outside her house...

She got out of the car... I had a great time sir... thanks a lot...

my pleasure...

good night sir...

good night...

just as maan turned to leave... pinky came running towards Geet...

oye Geet... thank god tu aa gayi... yeh larki mere bas ki nahi hai... le sambhal apni ladli ko...

my baby... my princess... mummy is so sorry she's late... mummy really missed her darling...

Mehak starting laughing... and moving her tiny little hands in a jovial manner...

maan was taken aback... he was shaken to the very core of his heart... Geet had a daughter...

Mehak turned to look at maan... she started to make a noise aaauuu as if to say hello...

she's your daughter...

ok that's it......

I'll try finishing the FF within 10 days...already written the next 2 parts.... will post them tomorrow

all those who want to be PMed send me a buddy request

Edited by smile.... - 27 December 2010 at 4:52am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthigaberinlwgeetscarce05sad777lilymisshigagsykrishna.asmi123kajol.kasubhakbhartifansaragulprizamons_mbpiyushiMSgayatriHADmishtisanjuleemaansi007shivangi783trishapiqbals4everbluedreamz953untamedtigresscyum321ruhakhanmrk-1sanu3108ambbihakomlikaanjucoolramahesh-Veritaserum-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethia-afsha-shah10--aarthi--charmed onesswetha10rsroopalimaansee..shreyaa..ShalveCrazyCutesyibelieveinpinkpickachunotfadedawayJunglebee

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
reserved
A request-Please increase the font size. This is too short.

Edited:
Lovely update.
You're slowly unfolding Geet's past.
Was Dev Geet's sister's husband and Mehak, his daughter?
Please post the next part abhi since you already have it writtenEmbarrassed

Edited by shivangi783 - 26 December 2010 at 11:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smile....bluedreamz953

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Wow!!!
This is awesome
Loved the update
Glad he found out about her baby already!!
Please update sooner if possible
Thanks

smile....

smile.... Groupbie
smile....
smile....

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi783

reserved
A request-Please increase the font size. This is too short.
ok.....i incresed itSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783bluedreamz953

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the change in font sizeSmile
I have edited my previous comment.
Do checkEmbarrassed

smile....