FF: Love Is Worth The Fall updt pg 29 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
A different one, luved it. Could u pm me.
well d gud thing in ds is they are alrdy hvng a daughter...... so cute nd lovable moments b/w her nd maan cn b dere.. for which we do nt hv to wait 4 long..... continue it nd plz pm me

NICE start please update soon

ADD ME 

update will be up in half an hour

Part-2

Dadimaa you wanted to see me....

Yes beta...I wanted to discuss about your future...

Dadi not again...

Maan ...I've chosen a bride for you...

Maan stood rooted at his place...he was dumb struck...WHAT...dadi I am not interested and you know that...

Beta...kam se kam  usse ek baar mil to ligiye...I promise after that everything will be according to your wishes for I know you will not be able to deny it once you meet her...she is one pretty women...

Dadi...I am not going to meet any one...CHAPTER CLOSED...

Yeh kya maan, aap ek bar mil to sakte hi hai na...m not asking you to marry her right away...though I can bet you will not say no once you meet her...you already like her...

Dadi... please I'm not interested...saying this he started to walk out of her room... just then it struck him... dadi what do you mean by I already like her...who are you talking about...

I am talking about the craziest girl in your office, Geet...aapko kya laga maan, agar aap haemin batayen ge nahi to humein pata nahi chale ga... mind you...I am Savitrir Khurana...hamse kuch bhi chupa hua nahi hai...

Dadi, I have absolutely no clue what you are trying to...he looked away and pretended to be ignorant about all he was hearing...

Anjaan mat bono beta...I have seen it with my own eyes...

Maan was getting anxious...what had he done, he hadn't told anyone about his feeling, what could she possibly see....dadi...

I can see it in your eyes... you like her a lot, maybe even love...

Dadi...there is nothing between us...you are mistaken...

She moved forward and put her hand on his shoulder...maan, I like her too...she is the one...did you tell her yet...

No, what if she doesn't like me...I wouldn't be surprised if she hates me...after my rude behaviour, I can't expect her to like me...I try telling her but as I see her I go blank...

So, you are accepting that you like her...

Umm...dadi wo...

Awww...my grandson also blushes...

Maan felt embarrassed...Dadi...mujhe office mein kaam hai main chalta hun...

Do you want me to talk with her...?

Noooooooo, I'll do it myself...I was planning to ask her out...

All the best maan...

Thank you dadi...

Thanks to aapko haemin kehna hi chahiye...aakhir hum ne hi to Geet ko job pe rakha tha...aapka bas chalta to aap usse job pe rakna to kya apne office ke  aas paas bhi nahi aane dete...

If that's the case then double thank you dadi...

*********************************************

That night maan couldn't sleep, he kept thinking about her... he loved Geet Hand... he did not even realise when he fell for her...5 months back he first met this crazy girl in a parking lot... she was dressed in a simple Patiala salwar-kammej...there was nothing special about her dress but still she looked different from everyone around her...she was waiting for someone perhaps...he had a very important meeting that day...he got out of his car and started towards the lift...accidentally they walked into each other n BANG

Dekh ke chalna nahi aata...agar mein gir jaati to...chalo koi baat nahi...ho jatta hai...I forgive you...

Who in the world was she to forgive him...how dare her ....Excuse me miss...it is you who should be the one saying sorry...

Ae lo... yeh achhi baat hai pehle galti karo phir attitude dikao...

It was your fault... you were the one walking absentmindedly....not me...so go ahead and apologise to me...anyway I don't have time to waste on you...saying this he walked towards the lift...

Salla, kutta, kamina...kudiyon se baat karne ke tameej bhi nahi hai...bul*****... first you learn how to behave with ladies and then expect any sort of appologies...which btw you will not get even then...it was your fault...

Although he did hear her ...he did not respond...he had a meeting to attend and he being the man he was couldn't afford to be late...

As maan remembered all this...he was really grateful to dadi....she was right....had it not been for her he would have never hired Geet....Geet saved dadi that day from coming under a bus...dadi had offered her the job as Maan's secretary...maan was apprehensive to hire her...she did not qualify for the job...she was a pilot with no other degree...it was dadi who forced him to hire her...

he stood before the mirror...Geet I think I am in love with you, will you date me...no, it doesn't feel right....I think I should not tell her about my feelings yet...I'll just ask her for dinner... decided I'll tell her I'd like to date you...yeah this seems fine...

**************************************

Hey pinky....where's my princess....

She's sleeping...

Did you feed her...?

She did not let me...

What do you mean by she did not let you...how she can stop you from feeding her...

As I try feeding her she starts crying and kicking and all that...

Mehak started crying ...Geet ran inside her room...took her angel in her arms and Mehak stopped crying... Geet brought Mehak with her to the kitchen...asked pinky to make baby food for her... Geet fed her...

Look...she is one evil baby...when I tried feeding her she did not let me...and now she's eating so nicely...

Pinky... how many times am i to tell you not to call her evil... you have no idea what that word means... saying this she stormed out of the room with Mehak in her arms...

*******************************************************

Pinky...I'll be late tonight...take care of Mehak.... and please feed her... don't let her sleep empty stomach...I'll kill you otherwise...

Alright Geet....any more orders...

Bye...

See ya...

*****************************************************************

Adi where's Geet...

Sir she's in the party hall...she was just checking if everything was in place...

Did you need anything sir...

no... I am going out for a meeting...I'll be back by the party

Ok sir...

Maan left for the meeting

*********************************************************

In the evening...

The hall was full with people...and yet it felt empty...his eyes were constantly searching for that one girl...

Geet walked in...his search ended...she was looking divine...she was dressed in a peach colour sari...her hair were loose...she was simply beautiful...

She walked up to him...

good Evening sir...

maan merely nodded in his response...

may I have a dance with you ma'am...this was a familiar voice...Geet was shocked...

yash...

he pulled geet into a bear hug...maan wanted to punch this guy on his face...how dare he hug Geet...but to add to Maan's misery...Geet hugged him back... maan hated this sight...

where have you been Geet... no phone calls no nothing...

I got busy...btw what are you doing here...

I should be asking you the same question...

I work for this company...

my sister is a client of this company...wait!!! did you just tell me that you work in a construction company...

you heard me... I work for khurana constructions...

OMG... THE geet handa... works in a construction company... god save the company...

Geet made a face... her moth was open in an 'O'...

Geet...agar tumahara milna milana hogaya ho...can we get to work now...miss Meera is here...saying this he left from ther and geet followed...

yes sir...

I'll see you later yash...

what about my dance...

later...

Geet do you go about hugging random guys in the party...he said in a harsh tone

sir he is not some random guy...he is a friend of mine...we were colleagues in air force...

just then Meera walked to them...

hello...MR Khurana...I must say the party is very well organised...

yash came from behind...and made a sound with this throat...

this is my brother yash...

hello Mr Khurana...

hello Mr Chopra...

a bit of a correction there...flight lieutenant yash Chopra...we don't use Mr in Air force...

you got promoted...when...

a month back...

yash you know her...

she is miss trouble...

I've got a name...

hi...you must be Geet...he's told me a lot about you...

geet smiled... she turned to face yash...

don't you call me miss trouble again...

i will... and you can't stop me miss trouble...

i am not any trouble...

who says you are trouble... it's just that you always find trouble and your poor friends like me fall with you... i still remember th...

ok...no need to remind me the significance behind that name...

maan was getting irritated now...

Ms Meera about the deal...

Yes Mr Khurana...we'll sign the contract tomorrow...I am very much impressed by your designs...

Thank you...

Are you guys done with your work...

Yeah..yash...why...

He turned to Geet's side....you owe me a dance ma'am...

Geet made a face ... I am not in mood of dancing...

Come on Geet for old time's sake...please...plz,plz...he was almost begging...

Ok..fine...stop pleading...

He took her hand in his and they walked to the dance floor...

Maan was hell annoyed...he hated this man...well he hated any man who would dare dance with Geet...he could see they were having a lot of fun...Geet was smiling throughout the dance...her smile was captivating...maan couldn't look away from her beautiful face even once...

After about an hour...Geet and yash were standing together...she was laughing very hard...

maan liked to see her laugh but NOT with anyone else... he  could take it no longer...so  he walked towards them wanting to take Geet away by some work excuse... that way she would not be in the condition to say no...

I am in love with a psycho like you...maan heard yash say these horrible words...

Geet started laughing... I am not a psycho...

maan stood rooted to his spot...expressionless

Geet saw maan....you go ahead I'll be with you in a minute yash...

sir...did you need anything...

ah...umm...No....he was still thinking about what he had just heard....those horrible words...he was not in state to converse with her...not then at least...

sir, if everything is done may I go home... Geet was worried about Mehak...

ok...

ah...I'll drop you...its quite late...

sir...actually yash asked me if he could drop me and I've already said yes...

ok...whatever...

maan was angry and heartbroken all at the same time... he couldn't help but wonder if Geet also had some feeling for this man... when this ba***** had said he loves her she merely laughed it off... could it be that she also loved yash as well...this thought was killing him...

he ran behind them...he saw her get in his car...he saw them drive away... he could do nothing about it...

precap: they have a lot of fun..... But who maaneet or yash and Geet....

All those who want to be PMed send me a buddy request...

Plz do give suggestions...

loved it yaar.awsome one !! we wanna see maneet together not yash ๐Ÿ˜’
Originally posted by mrk_1

loved it yaar.awsome one !! we wanna see maneet together not yash ๐Ÿ˜’
maneet will be together BUT๐Ÿ˜‰ be patient๐Ÿ˜Š
LMAO!!Maan is so jealous!!!
Loved it
Thanks yaar
Loved the update