Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Love Is Worth The Fall updt pg 29 (Page 29)

charlie1950 Goldie
charlie1950
charlie1950

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
i love ur ff
its amazin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile....

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzz open d suspence a bit
itzzzzzz totally confusing
bt luved d short actually vry short updateeeeee

smile....

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
loved this ff..............

too much of suspense abt geet and mahek............

but u havent updated for long hopefully u willcont with this ff............

pl cont soon and pm me when u update

thanks

smile....

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
hey

no updates for a month ... Cry ... plzz update soon yaar

love
Sana

smile....

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
hey babe's whn r u updating next
plzzz continue soon

smile....

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Arent u updating the FF yaar..

smile....

smile.... Groupbie
smile....
smile....

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

GUYS first of all i am soooooooooooo sorry.... i know i haven't updated for a long time... but this new job is stressing me out.... but i feel miserable for hanging u guys in mid airCry.... so sry...

Will u believe me if i say i haven't been online for 3 weeks now... my hell busy these days...Cry

I'm sooooooooooo sorry i will not be able be continue with it....... but i'm giving one last update.... i'm truly sorry...Cry

LAST PART (for the time being at least i might continue after june)

Maan couldn't see her like that... she was crying, she was in pain and he couldn't help it... it was killing him to see her like that...

Geet: go away.... leave me alone....

Maan: geet... calm down... please i can't see you like this... please stop crying...

Geet: don't you get it once... i don't want you here... leave me alone...

Maan: how can i leave you alone, you're my lif-- friend...maan wanted to say she was his life but he didn't... 

Geet: why are you still here... damn it just go... i don't need anyone... i don't deserve anyone's friendship... go... please go...

It started to rain heavily...

Maan: please geet don't do this to your self...

Geet: i should have died that day; i don't deserve to live...

Why was she saying so? Maan felt someone stab him right into his heart... why did she want to die... she was not the sort of person to give up on life so easily and he wouldn't let her do that... it was way too much for maan... he had to know now... he had to know about dev...about Mehak... about geet's past for unless he knew the root cause behind her condition he wouldn't be able to do anything for her...

He held her by her shoulders and made her to get up and face him... he cupped her face in his hands and wiped the tears...

Maan: what happened geet... you have to tell me for i can't help you if you don't...

I don't need your help... i don't need anyone's help... just go...

Geet...geet please, please don't this to me... don't do this to your self... you will never live your life happily if you don't forget your past... you have to let go... let go of the pain... let go of the bad memories ... you have to tell me... please...

She pushed him...

Geet:  LET GO... let go what... you want me to be happy... why... i don't deserve happiness...you don't know anything...  you want me to forget... you want me to forget rano...to forget my mistake... meri ek galti ki vajay se aaj ek maa apni beti ko dekhne ke liye taras rahi hai... meri galti ke vajay se Mehak kabhi bhi apni maa ko dekh nahi payegi... what should i forget... i should forget that my own brother is a murderer...or should i forget that i saw him kill her and didn't do anything... what...what should i forget... i didn't do anything... i saw it happen and i didn't do anything... i kept standing there watching him kill her, watching her die... i should have died... not her... she was my responsibility... i failed her... i failed myself... you want to know why i'm doing this to myself... you wanted to know about dev... right... i'll tell you... you asked me if i love him... i did... he...he was the most important person in my life after dadu... my younger brother...

She held maan by his collar...

he's the man who wanted to kill his own child for she was a girl and he wanted a son...a son who could take his family forward... he's the person who killed his wife for she wanted to save her daughter... he's the person i trusted the most... he's the person who promised a mother he would take care of her daughter... he's the person who promised a 18 year girl he would always love her... he's the person who broke all his promises...

kya jaanna chate ho maan... if you have any more questions go ahead... ab chup chap kyun khare ho... i told you... now leave me alone... go...

she moved backwards and started crying... she started to fall but maan held her just in time...

he cupped her face and kissed away her tears

"i love you geet how can i ever leave you alone" he said as he kissed her, this time on the lips.

Brief info abt what happens next...

maan consoles geet...

gets dev n brij arrested...

bonds with Mehak...

he proposes geet...

they get married n live happily ever after

******************************************************************************8

I'm really very sorryCry... trust me had i known this job will turn out to be so stressing i wouldn't have started the FF.... i'm very sorry...

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetscarce05gagsyasmi123juhi_ansariDancinFirefliesMSgayatriSemarnksanjuleemishtibcharlie1950maansi007shivangi783ninaviruhakhanmaanujaanumrk-1sanu3108ambbihakomlika-afsha-divareenarsroopali..shreyaa..Shalveseemamaryshah10preethiaCrazyCutesypickachu

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
great update.
thx.

Go to top