Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Love Is Worth The Fall updt pg 29 (Page 24)

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
lovely update....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile....

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
WOW..
Awesome update
Loved it
Amazinggg
Awhh they are spending time together..thats cute
OMg they shared a bed..too hehe
Awhh like how geet trusted maan..lol
Continue soon
thanks for the pm

smile....

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
soo funny n awesome

stealing guava is just tooo cute

awesome

smile....

-Mandeep- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mandeep-
-Mandeep-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
So Good

smile....

smile.... Groupbie
smile....
smile....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetasmi123DancinFirefliesshivangi783

smile.... Groupbie
smile....
smile....

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged

I did not proof read it as its very long so plz ignore the mistakes

Part-8

Don't take it the wrong way but I love spending time with you...

She gave him a small smile and said... don't worry I won't take it the wrong way...even I like spending time with you... after all we are friends...are we not...

His heart ached at hearing friends, he wanted to be so much more, and he wanted to be someone she would love, someone she would want to spend her lifetime with. To be so close to her all the time and yet act like she was just a friend to him was the hardest thing he had ever done. He loved her with his whole heart and soul, he wanted to be with her always, he wanted to be a part of her life, so what if she had a daughter, so what if she had a past that he didn't know anything about, so what if she didn't love him, he loved her and that's all that mattered to him.

Of course we are...will always be... right...

Yep...

Maan...you didn't tell me who the girl is...

Which girl...

The girl you're in love with...

Why do you wanna know...?

No...Just like that... if you don't wanna tell then its fine...

It's not like I don't want to tell but it's of no use telling... she doesn't love me so what the point of it all is...

You haven't even told her yet how can you be so sure about her feelings...

I know she doesn't love me; I don't need her to tell me the same. If I'd tell her how I feel I'll lose her as a friend even. I'd rather have her in my life as a friend than not at all...

You do love her a lot... don't you... she must be very pretty for making a man like you fall in love so head over heals...

Yes... she is very pretty indeed, not only on the outside but inside too. She is like sunshine, she lights up my life with here mere presence even if it is just as a friend. Her being with me gives me a sense of being complete, the smile on her face lights up my day, her laughter makes me want to smile, her childish innocence, her small but beautiful gestures, her simplicity, everything thing about her makes me love her even more if that is even possible...

Geet felt a pang of jealously hearing Maan praise that girl so much. Seeing Maan's love for this girl made her wonder what it would be like if someone loved her that way. She quickly returned to her reality, reminding herself the promise she made six months back. She had promised herself she would never  believe in love again but seeing Maan's feelings for this girl she couldn't stop herself from thinking that may be love is not that bad a thing as she considers it to be, just may be.

Maan saw her tense, he felt it was because he reminded her of her past, probably she was thinking of dev. Who else will she think of when they were discussing about love, it had to be dev after all he was Mehak's father, and it was obvious if she was thinking of him. Although it didn't matter to him if she had a past but he did feel sad that there was someone whom Geet might have loved, maybe she was still in love with dev. This thought was killing him. Some where he wanted to know what had happened in her past that she left everything behind, her dreams, her life, herself.

Do you still love him.

Love whom... she was shocked at his question, who was he talking about, what made him feel that she ever loved anyone.

Uh... Mehak's father...

She didn't say anything for she had nothing to say...

Maan realised his mistake and apologised... Geet I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you that... I'm really very sorry...

It's ok... she tried to smile though it was really hard for her... she was just reminded about the man she hated the most, she was hurt at the fact that Maan thought she loved dev, how could she ever love him, him who was a murderer besides had he not been what he was even then there was no way Geet would love him the way Maan thought she did. Indeed there was a time when dev was one of the important persons in her life, of whom she cared a lot but not as a lover because that was and will always be impossible in every sense of the word...

They didn't talk for another 55 minutes... Maan could no longer take the silence, it was killing him little did he know that Geet too felt the same, so he finally broke the silence... Geet I'm really hungry, I see a dhaba 50 m ahead should we pull in...

Yeah... yes even my stomach is hurting...

They had typical Punjabi meals as they call it makki ki roti sarson ka saag with of course lassi... just as they were about to leave someone from behind called out to Geet... hey sexy... Geet became red in anger, how dare anyone call her like that but more than Geet it was Maan who was burning with anger. She turned around saying himmat kaise hui teri mujhe... oh my god... adi... she hugged him...

Geet... what a surprise, girl... what are you doing here that too with a man...

We were going  to Patna just stopped by to have lunch...

Maan looked at Geet in confusion...some random guy calls her sexy and instead of getting angry at him she hugs him...

As Geet is in no mood to introduce me, I'll introduce myself...hi I'm adi, major adiraj singh, Geet's childhood friend ... adi said to Maan putting his hand forward... Maan shook his hand... hello I'm Maan, Maan singh Khurana...

So Maan you are Geet's...

Friend cum boss... Geet completed the sentence... so adi I told you what I'm doing here... now you tell me what you are doing here that too with Anvesha...

I'm posted in Varanasi... this dhaba is very famous for its Punjabi food so i thought about bringing my baby sister here for lunch...btw do you have some important work in Patna...

No...not really... we were actually going to tawang, we'll halt at Patna for the night.

Tawang...

I have to bring back Mehak... she's with one of my friends there...

You let your friend take a 6 months old with her to tawang... didn't expect that amount of negligence from you Geet...

It's not like that... I stay with this girl in Delhi, I was out of town for one day and due to some reasons could not contact her and she had to attend her sister's wedding so she took Mehak along...

Oh... this friend of yours is from arunachal...

No... the guy her sister is getting married to is from arunachal... she's from Amritsar...

That's rano's hometown...

She is her first cousin...

So... how's your darling angel...

How do you think... as naughty as always...

Well it's not her fault, dev was also... adi stopped mid way realising the blunder he had made...the smile on Geet's face disappeared as she heard dev's name...

I'm sorry Geet, I didn't realise what I was saying...

it's ok...

I've heard he is getting married...

yeah I heard that too...

so...are you going to attend...

what in the world makes you think I'm gonna attend his marriage.. I wouldn't attend his funeral let alone wedding...

sorry... just wondering you're his... Maan was holding his breath when adi was about to say who Geet was to dev... though as much as he convinced himself that it didn't matter to him, it sure did. He wanted to know what had this bas***d done.

adiraj...please I don't want to talk about him or anyone from his family...

his family...that's also your family...

no it is not... it was, not any longer... can we please stop this talk right here...

ok... chill...don't get hyper...

uh...adi...I'll guess I'll take my leave now... we have a long journey ahead...

Geet... we've met after so long... can't you just stay here for one day... you can halt in Varanasi instead of Patna and leave for guwahati in the morning... knowing the speed at which you drive you'll surely make it to guwahati tomorrow itself without any break...

I don't think that's a good idea...

Geet come on... just one day... moreover we are having a regimental party tonight in the officer's mess, you'll like it there...

no...adi... some other time... seriously please...

Geet... I want you to meet someone at the party, I need your help.

Okay...so that's the case... who's the girl...

She is one of my senior's daughter...

If that's the case I'll stay...

Thank you so much...

Adi wait a second...I need to talk to Maan...

Maan... can we halt here instead of Patna, if you have a problem then I can say no...she asked maan as she took him to a side with her...

No Geet it's absolutely fine with me... of course it was fine with him. She wanted to stay for helping adi with some girl. Why would Maan have a problem with that, in fact he was happy that the guy who called Geet sexy liked someone else...

**********************************

Adi showed Geet and Maan their guest rooms and informed them he would pick them up at around 8 in the evening. Geet did not have a dress for the party, so she went shopping. Maan was in his room all this while... he was thinking about Geet, thinking about what could have happened in her past, thinking about what yash had said that day in the mansion. Yash had told Geet dev had changed, what if he was right, what if Geet goes back to him. But just as he thought of all this he also remembered the hatred he saw in her eyes at the mention of dev's name, he could see that she was genuine when she said he's no one to her. He knew she hated dev but what he didn't know was why she hated him. What had happened in her past. Why did pinky say dev wanted to kill Geet. These questions were making him mad. He needed answers now. but more than these questions the fact that dev tried to kill Geet and Mehak was making him hate dev to his very being.

Geet came from shopping, she bought a sari for herself and some matching accessories. She had to look right after all it was an army party.

*******************************

Maan was dressed in a simple jeans and a formal shirt and he looked really handsome, it was the first time Geet had really noticed that he was indeed very handsome.

Geet was wearing a simple yet elegant silk sari with zari border and intricate design on the fall which was more than enough to enhance her delicate female curves... she had tied her hair in a bun with a few curls falling over her shoulders... she looked gorgeous... my geet is really beautiful in every way... maan thought to himself...

Adi introduced Geet to rasika, the girl he liked. Rasika seemed to be least interested in adi, she was constantly looking at Maan, who was staring at Geet instead. Geet noticed rasika's attention towards Maan and she didn't like it one bit. Much to Geet's dislike rasika asked Maan for dance and being a gentle man he couldn't reject it. Geet felt something burning inside her as she saw Maan put his hand around rasika's waist. As Maan and rasika moved to the music Geet felt angry, annoyed, she felt sad.  Geet couldn't take it any longer so she asked adi to dance with rasika after all he liked her and he was a guy he had to make the first move.

May I cut in Maan, if you don't mind...

Of course adi... Maan was relived, he did not like dancing with anyone but Geet. Although he was dancing with rasika but all he could think about was Geet. 

As Maan came and stood beside Geet he noticed she was angry and by the look she gave him he was  certain she was angry at him though he was not aware of the reason behind her anger.

So... you liked your dance with Ms Rasika... she asked in a sarcastic tone...

He now understood why she was angry, she was angry cuz he danced with rasika. Normally he wouldn't have liked the idea of Geet being angry at him but today he loved it. She felt bad because he danced with some other girl, maybe she did feel something for him.

You knew adi likes her... you could have said no...

How could I say no to a lady...

Don't give me excuses...

Geet...why are you mad at me...

I'm not mad at you... why would I be... this was the same question she asked herself. Why was she mad at him for dancing with rasika.

Good then... may I have a dance with you...

No...

Why...

What do you mean by why...

By why I mean why...

I'm not mood of dancing, that's why...any more why's...

please Geet... he made that cute face again...

stop making that face...okay fine...

they went to the dance floor hand in hand...

as he put her hand over his shoulder and his around her waist Geet felt butterflies in her stomach. As he moved his hand around her waist she felt fireworks within her. As she inhaled his masculine scent she felt week in her knees. As she moved with him in perfect synchronisation looking him in the eyes, she was lost in his deep brown eyes.

Their proximity was making him go wild, with every move they made it was becoming harder for him to stop the emotions he was feeling from coming to his face and most importantly his eyes lest she should read them.

Later that evening after having dinner Maan and Geet left for the guest rooms.

*****************************************

Geet didn't quite know why but whenever she was with Maan everything seemed better, she felt more herself with him, and she simply felt secure having him by her side. She enjoyed every moment when she was with him. She was not the kind of girl who would let a man share a bed with her, but with Maan the case was different, she trusted him though she was absolutely clueless when this trust had developed. In the past six months she had never been truly happy, the only bits of happiness she got was when she was with Mehak. Ever since that fateful night she had decided she'll never fall in love,  never let anyone hurt her or her daughter.  "love is not worth the fall" and she would never fall,  she was firm in her resolve until a few days back but now with every passing moment her resolve was weakening. She wanted to smile when she saw him smiling, seeing him with another girl made her envious even if it were only for a minute, his mere touch brought hundreds of sensations within her, being with him made her life worth living. She was falling, falling for him, falling in love with him, As much as she wanted to deny it but she couldn't.

Geet tried to sleep but these thoughts wouldn't let her. After minutes of restlessness she finally slept.

The next morning they bid their goodbye's to adi and headed for guwahati...

Ok that's it... gosh this is my longest update till date... my hands r paining... I wrote it all at a stretch, its full 6 pages on word and 2574 words so you guys better give me long comments...TongueBig smile

Don't forget to give suggestions please...Embarrassed

Btw can someone plz tell me how to embed a YouTube video here...

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

gaberinlwgeetkrishna.gagsywifey90asmi123taanniSemarnkkirannaryanijuhi_ansaribhakbhartifansaweet-parinamitasinMSgayatriAngel.Khushimaansi007shivangi783charlie1950nan_10sanjuleeHADmishtimysticangelbobbydollteri_susanSujata77trishapstorytellermheermeherbluedreamz953milliigangesegbninaviuntamedtigressmaanujaanusanu3108ambbiharamahesh-Veritaserum-mrk-1vrsharmaanjucool-afsha-mchopracharmed onesswetha10shah10--aarthi--maanseersroopali6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaShalve..shreyaa..CrazyCutesypickachu

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
heyyyyyyy
awesome update luved geet getting jealous of rashika
n nw plzzzzz shw a bit of muskan missing her mom
n after thy reach a bit bonding of maan n muskan plzzzzzzzzzzz

smile....

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
wow loved .. so finally our dear Geet is falling r say fallen in love with our dear Maan singh khurana

smile....

Go to top