Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Love Is Worth The Fall updt pg 29 (Page 17)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i like how maan helped geet to go and meet her dadu. I like the way he comforts her and tells her to call him Maan.

lool it was funny when maan asked geet; why she did not tell him that she has a daughter. i am not sure maan does not realise this but you don't go round telling your boss personal stuff.

lovely update. ClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile....

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
i like how they talked and talked. sounds like a beginning of a lovely relationship.

aww they go to the golden temple together. me looking forward to their dance. Smile

smile....

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smile....DancinFireflies

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
awsome...love maaneet.
do continue plz.
thx

smile....

princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
fantastic update
i love it

smile....

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
awsome update yaar..loved it ...wanna see some maneet moments 

smile....

smile.... Groupbie
smile....
smile....

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged

The dance is NOT a slow dance...sorry guys I tried very hard elaborating it the way I imagined it but failed ... just bear with it... here is the video of the sort of dance they shared, though not exactly but it's the closest I could find on you tube...I have not proof read it so plz ignore the mistakes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndl4QwMQh-0

Part-6

His hand was around her waist, hers over his shoulder... the other hands were entangled together...he moved backward she moved forward... he spun her around and pulled her closer...their proximity was making him crazy... every time they touched he wanted her even close... her scent was intoxicating... he wondered if she felt the same... her back was against his chest... his face was touching her hair...they moved in coordination up and down... they moved apart holding hands and then came closer all over again... whenever he pulled her closer she felt a tingling sensation within her... she could feel the heat... she could sense an unknown tension between their bodies... she had never experienced any feeling even close to what she was feeling then but WHY her hands were around his neck... his hands were circled round her waist... their faces were merely 2 inches away... he wanted to KISS her but he knew he shouldn't... he was losing his self control... ah... we should go... we have to start early tomorrow morning...

Yes...she was breathing heavily... we should go...geet felt odd... she did not want him go... she wanted him to stay close to her, hold her...

They went to their respective hotel rooms...

It was 3 in the morning... someone knocked at maan's hotel suite door... he opened the door some 3 minutes later and saw geet standing there... she was in tears... she looked terrified... she hugged him ... he tried asking her what was the matter but she was not ready to let him go... she kept crying... after ten minutes he made her sit on the bed and himself sat on her side... geet stop crying... m here... clam down...

She was sobbing... Mehak... fresh tears came out of her eyes...

Geet ... clam down...

I can't live without her... if I lose her I'll die...

Nothing will happen to Mehak... you will never lose her...

He'll take her away... I will not be able to do anything... my baby... Mehak... I want Mehak... mujhe Mehak ke paas jana hai... abhi...

geet ... it was just a nightmare... no one can take Mehak away...

mujhe abhi Mehak ke paas jana hai...

clam down... geet... look in my eyes... nothing will happen to Mehak... she'll be fine...

he took her to the bed, made her lay down, put the bed covers over her and asked her to sleep...

She refused to close her eyes... she feared the nightmare would return... she had seen dev in her dream... he took mehak away... away from her...

Maan sat beside her on the bed... held her hand... I m here... I won't let anything wrong happen... close your eyes...

after five minutes geet was lost in her sleep... maan started to get up but she held onto his hand... she was awake... please don't leave me... he sat down on the bed... assured her he wouldn't leave...

that night she slept holding his hand... in his arms... the place where she belonged though she was yet to realise that...

Mehak ... baby mummy will be back soon... please stop crying...

Yeh geet aur maan dono ke cell switched off kyun hain... pata nahi who theek hai bhi ya nahi...

Maan and geet had forgotten to turn on their cell phones after they came out of the temple...

Pinky's sister was getting married and pinky had to go to tawang, AP to attend the wedding... pinky was to leave the next day but geet wasn't back yet... she decided she'll take Mehak along with her...

The next morning geet woke up in maan's bed... she looked around but maan was no where... she recalled her dream and everything...

Maan came in with breakfast...

Geet better hurry up... we gotta leave for Delhi in an hour... here's your breakfast... I'm going out call me when you're finished...

Aren't you going to eat...?

I already ate...  

Maan m sorry for last night... I got scared an...

Geet its fine... m your friend...it's all right... now finish your meals... I'll be back in a while...I've to make some important calls...

She finished her breakfast and they resumed their journey...

They reached Delhi by the evening...

Geet does pinky work at night...

No...why are you asking such a question...

If not then why your house is locked... that too with such a huge lock... 70's ke time ka tala lagta hai...

Shut up... how it can be locked...

She turned around and he was right it was indeed locked... where pinky could go at this time of the night that too with Mehak along...

Geet found a note at the doorstep addressed to her...it was from pinky...

What's written there...?

Pinky has gone to tawang with Mehak to attend her sister's wedding... geet was getting very annoyed... how can she just leave with Mehak without even my consent... she should've called me...

Geet checked her phone if there were any missed calls and realised she hadn't turned it on since yesterday... she understood why pinky hadn't called her

Maan just wait here I'll be right back...

She took out the her key...opened the gate and went inside... she came back some 5 minutes later... she had changed into a jeans and t-shirt and came out...she gave him an envelope...

He looked at her in surprise... geet what is this and why did you change...

This is my leave application sir...

Firstly...I told you no sir...secondly... why leave application...

First... this is not for my friend it's for my boss and hence sir...second... I'm going to Tawang...to bring back my daughter...and about your other question... I changed because these clothes are more comfortable for a long journey...

I'm coming along...

No...I can go...

I know you can... but I've never been to a hill station so this way I'll have a mini vacation... if you don't mind of course...so may I come...

You have half an hour... pack your things...

Btw... How will we go there...he asked geet

By train...

No...Geet

Why...

I don't like trains...

That's not good enough a reason...

Yes it is... we'll go by car...

Maan you understand we not talking about going to Faridabad or some other nearby place... we have to go to tawang its more than 1700 km from here...

I like road trips... please... he made a cute face...

Fine... don't ever make that face again... it becomes impossible to say no otherwise...

That means whenever I have to get things done my way I'll just have to make a cute expression and you'll do as I say...

If you make such a face again then I'll never do what say...

Really...he again made that face...

Maan stop it ...I'll do whatever you ask me to just don't make that face ...

DADI...............DADIIIIIIIIIIII.....

Maan beta aap aagaye ... aate hi chilalna kyun shuru kar diya...

Dadi m going out on a trip with geet... I'll be back in a few days... until then office is all yours... bye...

Dadi stood there open mouthed almost forming a big 'O' maan went inside his room...practically threw clothes into his back...made a quick call to the office... kissed dadi goodbye and left...

Dadi was shocked... aye gaye... yeh tha kya... i've also been in love but I was never this crazy... god why everything has to be extreme with my potas... ek pota Canada se ghar aane ka naam nahi leta aur doosra kab kya karta hai humein kuch pata hi nahi chalta...

Geet had been waiting in the car all this time...

Woo.. you are fast...

I know that...Off we go...

That's it...

Pakka promise next update will be LONG...

Precap...you're beautiful...

Edited by smile.... - 28 December 2010 at 2:54am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

gaberinlwgeetkrishna.gagsyasmi123saweet-paribhakbhartifanAngel.Khushiwifeyjuhi_ansaripiyushiMSgayatrisanjuleeHADmishtimysticangelnan_10charlie1950trishapmaansi007shivangi783bobbydollbluedreamz953cyum321heermeheriqbals4everuntamedtigress--Saavi--ramaheshluv_DD-Veritaserum-komlikaanjucoolmrk-1vrsharmasanu3108ambbiharsroopalimaanseeshah10--aarthi---afsha-mchopracharmed onesswetha106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6..shreyaa..ShalveCrazyCutesypickachu

luv_DD IF-Rockerz
luv_DD
luv_DD

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
me 1st
i m just loving dis wow mini vacatn sounds
intrestngClapClapClapClap n yaar nw maan shud tel geet abt hz
 feelings, but geet stil has no feeling????
do cont wid looooooonnnnnnnnnngggg
updateBig smileStarStarSmile
StarStarStar

Edited by luvdhrishti - 28 December 2010 at 2:59am

smile....

Go to top