Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Love Is Worth The Fall updt pg 29 (Page 14)

smile.... Groupbie
smile....
smile....

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Guys I did not read it for the second time so plz ignore the mistakes...

Part-5

In the car that night...

Your dadu loves you a lot...

Yes... he does... he practically raised me...my own parents disowned me because i was their daughter not son... they hated me then, they hate me now...my father wanted to kill me the second he found out his first child was a girl... it was my dadu who saved me... he did not let anyone harm me... when i was a kid, me and dadu would go for a walk everyday... he would take me to the park... we had loads of fun... though dadu loved me a lot i still yearned for my mother... i wanted to sleep on her lap... everyday i would go to her room in hope that she will take me in her arms but she never did... she always shoved me away...i saw her play with my younger brothers... i saw her love them... she never loved me...when i told my family i wanted to join air force they bluntly rejected... my dadu supported me... he helped me fulfil my dreams... when after my exam i was selected for training i felt out of this world... and the day i got my badge of honor... the day i took my first flight as an AIF officer... i was on seventh heaven... and then... things changed...

All this while maan had been a patient listener... he wanted geet to let it all out...  he wanted her to unburden her self... Geet was silently crying... tears rolled down her face... maan wiped them...

Mehak is my life... she's all I'm left with... sometimes I get so scared.... so scared that I'll lose her... I can't live without her... I promised myself I'll take care of her but what if I fail... these thoughts keep haunting me all the time... I can't imagine my life without her...I'm feeling so weak, so alone...

You are the strongest girl I've ever known... you are not weak... neither are you alone... you have Mehak... he wanted to say so much more... he wanted to say he's there... there for her... he wanted to take her in his arms and never let go... he wanted to take away all her sorrows...

She could see something in his eyes that gave her strength... she didn't know why she wanted to share her feelings with him... in the past 6 months she had locked herself in a shell...never let anyone know what's inside... this was first time she spoke her heart out in front of anyone...she felt light... she felt relieved... she hugged him... thank you... thank you for being my friend... thank you for every thing... 

Geet what did I tell you... no more thank you...

She smiled... I'll keep that in mind...

They didn't sleep that night... kept talking... they talked about their likes, dislikes, they talked about absolutely everything and anything...

Next morning they waited for hours but there was no sign of any passer by ... fed up they decided they'd walk to the gas station...

They had been walking for 3 hours now and yet no help...

Geet you must be tired let's stop here for a while...

Maan...I'm no doll... you are forgetting I'm an X-AIF officer... I have walked continuously for more than 5 hours... if you are tired than we can rest...

No... I can very well walk ... I'm not tired ... you are forgetting...

Yeah yeah...i know... you are maan Singh khurana and you never get tired...

Better... much better...

They saw a village and went there to get help...

Beta tum dono tho yahan ke nahi lagte... sheher se aaye ho kya...

Ji... darasal hamara petrol khamat ho gaya,  hum madad thund rahe the...

Inka matlab hai hamari car ka petrol khatam ho gaya hai...

Koi gal nahi betaji... hum aap ki mada kar dein gay... aapne khana tho khaya nahi hoga... mere naal chaliye jab tak aap khana khate hain mera beta petrol le aaye ga...

Oye... Harman... puttar jaka jara petrol pump se petrol to le aa...

Ji papaji...

Andar aiye beta... hum aapke liye khana lagwate hain...

By the time they finished their breakfast Harman came back with the fuel...

Aacha uncleji hum ab chalet hain...

Aapki Jodi bari pyari hai... rab kare aap dono ko kissi ki nazar na lage...

Maan felt really happy hearing it...

Geet was a bit shocked... nahi nahi uncleji aap jaisa samajh rahe hain waise nahi hai... hum saath mein nahi hai mere matlab hai hum saath hain par uss tara se saath nahi hain...

Koi gal nahi puttar ji... hum sab samjhte hain...

Geet decided to let it slip... there was no point explaining...

Harman droped them to the place where their car was parked and left...

They resumed their journey...

Maan have you been to the golden temple...

Nope...

Your telling me that u have never been there... you are a Punjabi how you can can you not visit golden temple even once... you really haven't been there once even...

Nope...not once...

Then let's make it a yep...

What do you mean...

It's still afternoon we have a lot of time... Amritsar is 5 km from here... we can stop by... have a quick visit to golden temple and then leave for Delhi...

Are you sure...

100 percent... trust me you'll like it there... it's really peaceful...now... will you lemme drive... I know the way and I'm in mood of driving...

Ok...go ahead... just drive carefully...

Maan I know I'm a chalti phirti disaster but I'm a decent driver... you can count on it...

He smiled...

In another 10 minutes they reached Amritsar by pass... they entered the city in another 5 minutes and got stuck in HUGE traffic jam... welcome to Amritsar... was all geet said...

You knew about the traffic...

Well, yes... but its not always like this... we just entered at the wrong time...

Wrong time...

Its afternoon and hence a bit of traffic is natural...

A bit... you call this a bit...We have just moved one meter in the past half an hour and you call it a bit...

The wait will be worth it maan... trust me...

Fine...just keep moving... wake me up when we reach golden temple...

You can't sleep... what I am gonna do all this time... if my co-driver sleeps I'll die of boredom...

Geet I haven't slept all night...

As if I did...

Fine... you win...

I always win...now talk...

About what...

Anything...

I don't know...

Oh come on... make something up... just talk...

Geet why did you join KC after you quit AIF... I mean you could have joined some flight instructor's job and all...

I did not have the required experience, as in number of flying hours ... I interviewed but they told me that had it been a matter of one or two hours they could've overlooked it... but I fell short by almost 48 hours... they offered me a job as a commercial pilot instead, that way I would complete my flying experience as per the requirement within 3 months and then I could switch to an instructor...but that required me to go on trips for days and I couldn't leave Mehak alone so I ended up working for KC... turns out you were lucky... you needed good employees any way...

Oh yeah...

Yep...

*****************************************

There we are... this is THE golden temple...

They parked their car in the parking lot... deposited their shoes in the shoe counter...

Maan turn off your cell or put it on silent mode...it's not allowed inside the temple...

Ok...he turned it off...

they spent the next 2 hours in the temple, visiting jaliawala bag and a bit of shopping...

they were really tired and neither of them had any stamina to drive so maan suggested they would stay in a hotel for the rest of the day and head for Delhi early morning...

they had dinner at the hotel...

geet... how's flying like...

flying is like flying...

no...I mean how it feels...

I can't explain in words how it feels... it feels...um...uh... I don't know... it just feels great... to fly like birds... to be free... I can't explain... it's something that makes me happy...

let's dance...

what...

may I have a dance with you geet...

now...

yep...saying this he  pulled her towards the dance floor...

Ok that's it...next update will be tomorrow...I think it's high time I show geet developing feelings for maan...do you want me to wait or go ahead with it...let me know...and yeah do NOT expect the next update to be long...

Precap- they dance...

Edited by smile.... - 27 December 2010 at 10:16am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

gaberinlwgeetkrishna.asmi123gagsynamitasinpiyushiMSgayatriArjunKiAshwifeybhakbhartifansaweet-paritrishapcharlie1950maansi007shivangi783HADmishtisanjuleemysticangelmilliibluedreamz953cyum321untamedtigressiqbals4everkomlikaanjucoolvrsharmamrk-1sanu3108ambbiha-Veritaserum-ramaheshpreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6charmed onesrsroopali..shreyaa..Shalve--aarthi--mchopra-afsha-swetha10divareenaibelieveinpinkpickachuCrazyCutesy

smile.... Groupbie
smile....
smile....

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXXYYYZZZ

awesome update..........loved it..... plzzzzzzzzzz continue soon........... will be waiting
thank you
smile.... Groupbie
smile....
smile....

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trishap

awesome
thank you
ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
wow nice update
wanna c geet feelings 4 maan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile....

smile.... Groupbie
smile....
smile....

Originally posted by untamedtigress

if u ask me ,i think u shud let maan geet fall in love wid each other then disclose bout geet's pastWink,make use ov dis night they gonna share together ahemz know wat i mean,i just love dis FF plz plz continue updating hun??Smile
abt ahemz... you'll get it.... but you'll have to wait for it... say in the 7th or 8th partWink
-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

gr8 part..........loved it

smile....

Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
yeyy you updated....
it was awesome
plz do show geet's feelingss
i cant wait xx
and whats with mehak
story kya hai?? 
update soon x

Edited by Ilovemsk - 27 December 2010 at 10:06am

smile....

smile.... Groupbie
smile....
smile....

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi783

Amazing update!
Glad that Maan is supporting her after knowing the truth or half truth since Geet isn't Mehak's biological mother. She's Dev-Rano's daughter. I hope I am correct. 
 Brij-Dev wants to kill her. I am too curious about her past now.
Well as a reader I would say unfold her past soon. And as a writer, I think you should wait since it will create more mystery and make the readers super-curiousEmbarrassed
Next update in 3 hoursSmile Yay!!!
Please do update exactly after 3 hoursEmbarrassed

BTW whats your name?
m muskaan....Smile
thank you....

Go to top