Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am so happy that they both are falling in love with each other. lool geet was jealous because maan was dancing with rasikaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

I like it and am looking forward to them confessing their feelings with each other. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW
Loving this ff
Awesome
Amazing
Yay Finally Geet's in love
Cant wait till there confession haii
Update soon
thanks for the pm!

smile.... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
part-9

Hello geet...
Pinky ki bachi kal se 50 baar call kar chuki hun... phone uthane me tax lag raha that tujhe...

Sorry geet wo... i got too engrossed with the wedding preprations and my cell was not with me...

How's Mehak...

She's sleeping... tu hai kahan abhi...

i'll be day there day after... take care of my baby...

i will...actually you don't have to worry about her as i'm not the one taking care of her...

what do you mean...

Mehak is with pammi aunty...

What did you tell her...

I told her Mehak's mom is out of station and i'm taking care of her until her mother returns...

Did you tell her about me...

No...

geet sighed... don't tell her anything...

Geet don't you think she has the right to know about her grand child... her only grand child... last night she was crying with Mehak in her arms, she told me Mehak reminded her of her daughter... she needs to know... she misses her daughter ,i can see the hurt in her eyes...

What do you want me to tell her... i failed her, i failed myself, i failed my promise... she trusted me and i couldn't keep up her trust... i assured her dev would tak--- she stopped mid way realising she was not alone, maan was there with her in the car.

We'll talk about it once i get there...

As geet cut the call, she was trying hard to hide her emotions, hide her tears but all her efforts were in vain. She couldn't stop her tears... maan stop the car, she was almost pleading... please...

Maan instantly did what she asked him to... she got out of the car, ran as fast she could, she wanted to run away from her life, she wanted to run from her past... he ran behind her and caught her her arm... he pulled her by her wirst, making her fall right into his arms... she couldn't take the pain anymore... he put his arms around her waist protectively, pulling her closer to him...  she couldn't take the pain anymore... she cried in his arms... i feel so guilty... it was all my fault... he killed her and i couldn't do anything... it's all my fault... she kept sobbing... after some minutes her sobs slowed down, she felt secure in his arms, she felt the warmth move to her body as she held onto him...

Geet... i can't see you like this... seeing her in pain, seeing her in this state, seeing her hurt, was not something maan could take... he wanted to take away her pain, her sorrows and give her all the happiness in the world...

She pushed him away as he looked at her in shock...

Stay away from me... leave me alone... GO... just go away... she didn't know why she wanted him go...

No, i'm not anywhere...

Why... why don't you let me be... just GO...

I won't, not when you are in this state, not when you need me, not ever...

I don't need anyone... leave...

Precap- i love you.... you dont know anything...

sry for tthe short update , i had written a long one, but this IF ate it, i presses something accidently and it was all gone... i really i cant write it all over again... her past will be out in the next update...
i haven't sent out pm's will do that later...
Edited by smile.... - 13 years ago
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part
geet and maan ahead of confession
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Update
Loved it
Poor Geet
OMG Confession coming
Cant wait
Update soon plzz
Thanks!

mchopra thumbnail
ahhhhhhhhhh we wit more..ok ji we will be waiting and next time write in word and copy it..helps..happeneed with me too so now i follow this,,
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sry for tthe short update , i had written a long one, but this IF ate it, i presses something accidently and it was all gone... i really i cant write it all over again... Yeah it happens all the time!! 
Wow...who's confessing??
Hayye...how I wish they marry in Pinky's sister's wedding..haha!!
Thanks a heap for the update,though it was short
Pls update soon
Thanks
Love you!!
Happy New Year!!

a brilliant yet short update

nevertheless it was nice

keep writing

waiting for next part

precap is interesting

melody