India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

update 24th dec 2010 (Page 2)

deepika_fun Goldie
deepika_fun
deepika_fun

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
i am eagerly waiting for aditya charector to enter...it is played by sahil anand....i hope aditya's role is good................

RASIA2 Senior Member
RASIA2
RASIA2

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I HAVE GIVEN UP ON LAADO, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NEW SERIAL WHITCH  IS COMING ON THIS MONDAY HEMMA'S NEW SERIAL MAATI KI BANNO MAY BE THIS WILL MAKE UP FOR WHAT THE VIEWER'S HAVE LOST IN LAADO.I KNOW NOTHING COULD OR WILL REPLACE RAGHAV/ADITYA,SIA /NATASHA BUT IT IS WERTH OF TRY TO WATCH THIS SERIAL NOTHING TO LOSS,IT MAY BE MORE INTERESTING THAN WHAT IS HAPPENING IN LAADO,WHAT EVER UP DATE'S I HAVE READ ON LAADO SO DOWN MARKET THE CV'S ARE GOING IN A DARK ALLEY.I ALSO READ THE INTERVIEW OF ONE OF THE NEW GIRL IN HER INTERVIEW SHE SAID THE VIEWER'S WILL SEE RASIA IN THEM IS SHE JOKEING NO A FENCE TO ANYONE BUT NO ONE COULD REPLACE RAGHAV ,SIA SINCE THEY HAVE LEFT LAADO THE MAGIC HAS ALSO GONE FROM IT.WHY COULDN'T CV'S AND OTHER  PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT NOMATTER WHAT THEY SAY AND DO THEY WILL NEVER REPLACE ADITYA AND NATASHA OUR RASIA.
SANAA/UK

Edited by RASIA2 - 25 December 2010 at 5:30pm
myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
You are right. Actually my entire family devotedly watched Ladoo from June last year. Its because of them i started watching.

We watched the fist two new episodes intermittently, but on thursday we got so bored we changed to news channel and now that slot is reserved for watching news

So good bye to Ladoo. I do not plan to read updates too from now. Will just visit forum to keep up with forum members 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31poetic

RASIA2 Senior Member
RASIA2
RASIA2

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Hi guy's there is a best jodi award on sony tv does any one know if Natasha and Aditya are in it,if yes we all could vote for them to make them win at least we could do that much for our fab jodi Rasia.
P.S do let me know if any of you find any think about it plz.
sanaa/uk
poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

You are right. Actually my entire family devotedly watched Ladoo from June last year. Its because of them i started watching.

We watched the fist two new episodes intermittently, but on thursday we got so bored we changed to news channel and now that slot is reserved for watching news

So good bye to Ladoo. I do not plan to read updates too from now. Will just visit forum to keep up with forum members 

Same here Prem.I haven't watched the soap even for a second after the Leap and I don't miss it anymore now that RaSia are no more part anc parcel of the Show.
Was reading the updates for the first two days and it is so boring that I don't want to continue reading it either.
I have reserved that slot for movies and a whole lot of them Big smile

Actually I don't even go to COLORS. Will decide whether or not to watch any show in it. If only Adi and Natasha comes back together in some show, then probably. Otherwise it's adieu for time being.

But I do miss the Forum and my friends over here. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31

RASIA2 Senior Member
RASIA2
RASIA2

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
hi everyone has any one got any email from Aditya or Natasha if they are starting any new show as yet,and plz let me know if they are in sony jodi awards or not thankyou.

SANAA/UK
nafisaz Senior Member
nafisaz
nafisaz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update Thumbs Up
bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RASIA2

hi everyone has any one got any email from Aditya or Natasha if they are starting any new show as yet,and plz let me know if they are in sony jodi awards or not thankyou.

SANAA/UK

No sanaa ..they are not nominated ... if u want to see nominations here is the Link:   http://www.setindia.com/inbdj/

Aditya is totally disappeared from FB so no news from his side ...and Natasha is in her home town Delhi ..

Go to top