Na Aana Is Desh Laado

update 24th dec 2010

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
DKG comes inside the house after her morning walk and asks for Diya.SC,santosh and chanda divert her attention by the promptly attending to her needs and makes fun of chanda's new hairstyle thereby DKG forgetting about Diya.DKG then tells them that they will have guests that evening and asks the womenfolk to make arrangements.SC,santosh and chanda are surprised at DKG 's happiness and her  non persuasion of Diya's absence .SC decides to talk to avter about this issue so that he can persuade DKG.All the sangwan men sit for breakfast along with DKG and avater is shown for the first time in as a modern avater.DKG asks  about some land matter to gaji to which he tells her that it needs karan's handling and will talk to him after he comes back from jaipur.avater asks chanda where rajvir to which chanda lies that he sleeps early and goes to college early.avater catches the lie and  tells chanda not to spoil rajvir with her lying.he asks her to stop pampering him.listening to all this DKG comes to Rajbir's defence quoting their money but avater puts her down by asking her not to spoil his future as he is turning a wastrel.he also tells her that he escaped failing the previous year by a whisker and that he got admission only because of Jogi.DKG changes the topic by asking about the whereabouts of diya to which SC fibs that she is washing clothes.DKG taunts her by saying that Diya is fit for nothing.

Rajbir is introduced as a wastrel and he leaves a girl in the college after spening the night with her and she asking him if he loves her.he smoothly lies to her about loving her and when she goes in his friends come in and give him the bet money .That is for rajbir winning the bet about spending the night with the girl.at home SC is cooking and santosh tells SC that it was good that DKG went to satsang otherwise she would have asked about Diya.she tells SC that that they cannot do that always as  college going will be a  daily affair.SC tells her that she will talk to avater.chanda comes inside the kitchen and plans to cook dal makhni for rajbir as he would home for lunch that day.SC and santosh warn her about spoiling the boy but chanda defends herself saying it is rajbir's fate to be treated like a prince.SC  compares that to the fate of Diya who they say after getting top marks is struggling to get permission from DKG for her further studies.they also tell themself that diya will have to return by 2'o clock so as escape DKG's wrath.

At the the college,the first years are getting ragged  and Diya keeps looking at her watch.she requests her seniors to finish her ragging so that she reaches home by two.the seniors  make fun of her and ask her to kiss a boy .she begs them not to ask her to do that and tell her something else to do.the senior asks her to kiss a girl instead jokingly.Diya is upset and begs them not to do that.instead one of the senior by comes forward to kiss her.Diya is in tears and is on her knees begging them to leave her.at home DKG tells yashpal to give all the things they have brought to SC .she tells SC to ready diya as a the boy's party will come to see her  for marriage.she asks them as to  where Diya is.everybody is shocked at DKG's words and wonder what to tell her about Diya's whereabouts.

PRECAP-DKG tells  the family and a crying Diya that she can continue her studies if her husband allows her.just then Karan enters and questions DKG's decision as to why she is spoiling Diya's life getting her married early.Jogi slaps Karan when he questions DKG

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks shreya for the update!

Caught the episode today. It looks like any other serial, the earlier essence and grip is completely gone. Good that Adi and Nats left it.
RASIA2 thumbnail
Thanks for the up date Shreya you are doing a fab job I most say. I have not watched the epi and have no attention of watching laado any more,I know that Aditiya as Raghav,Natasha as Sia were just the characters in laado but in 1 year 7,8 months they became part of our life's,I also  know that every serial does end and has it's ending  but the way the cvs ended Raghav,Sia's role in laado is very upsetting could not take it very upset.No matter how much these new characters try but they will not  be same as Ragahv, Sia, and laado will never be the same as the old laado which everyone love from old to young I REALLY DO MISS Natasha and Aditiya very much I wish them both merry Christmas and a very happy New Year Ialso wish the new year bring them both some fab,wonderful new show and there fans could see them both together again.
P.S MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE GOD BLESS YOU ALLXXXX.
SANAA/U.K
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    I felt like laughing when I read the interview of vaishnavi dhanraj who plays the role of jhanvi, one of the daughters of Rasia.

She has said that, we , viewers will see Raghav & Sia in them.🤣

Ms. Vaishnavi! All we can see is, the traits of earlier chandha ( who used to give frightened looks and was ready to cry all the time) in Diya and Amba's tomboyish and devil may care attitude in the character Jhanvi.

I don't think anybody can replace RaSia.
salinaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the lovely update
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumali

I felt like laughing when I read the interview of vaishnavi dhanraj who plays the role of jhanvi, one of the daughters of Rasia.

She has said that, we , viewers will see Raghav & Sia in them.🤣

Ms. Vaishnavi! All we can see is, the traits of earlier chandha ( who used to give frightened looks and was ready to cry all the time) in Diya and Amba's tomboyish and devil may care attitude in the character Jhanvi.

I don't think anybody can replace RaSia.

Thanks sherya😃

Uma .its 2nd article where she is claiming this 😆  ..and true nobody can replace Rasia's place😳

Another Jhumer & Dv are process ...

What's wrong with chanda 😲ammaji ka samajh maine aata hai to pamper male child ..😆He is just 18 years old ..Dv must be very happy in upper world😆
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update......
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am eagerly waiting for aditya charector to enter...it is played by sahil anand....i hope aditya's role is good................
RASIA2 thumbnail
I HAVE GIVEN UP ON LAADO, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NEW SERIAL WHITCH  IS COMING ON THIS MONDAY HEMMA'S NEW SERIAL MAATI KI BANNO MAY BE THIS WILL MAKE UP FOR WHAT THE VIEWER'S HAVE LOST IN LAADO.I KNOW NOTHING COULD OR WILL REPLACE RAGHAV/ADITYA,SIA /NATASHA BUT IT IS WERTH OF TRY TO WATCH THIS SERIAL NOTHING TO LOSS,IT MAY BE MORE INTERESTING THAN WHAT IS HAPPENING IN LAADO,WHAT EVER UP DATE'S I HAVE READ ON LAADO SO DOWN MARKET THE CV'S ARE GOING IN A DARK ALLEY.I ALSO READ THE INTERVIEW OF ONE OF THE NEW GIRL IN HER INTERVIEW SHE SAID THE VIEWER'S WILL SEE RASIA IN THEM IS SHE JOKEING NO A FENCE TO ANYONE BUT NO ONE COULD REPLACE RAGHAV ,SIA SINCE THEY HAVE LEFT LAADO THE MAGIC HAS ALSO GONE FROM IT.WHY COULDN'T CV'S AND OTHER  PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT NOMATTER WHAT THEY SAY AND DO THEY WILL NEVER REPLACE ADITYA AND NATASHA OUR RASIA.
SANAA/UK
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You are right. Actually my entire family devotedly watched Ladoo from June last year. Its because of them i started watching.

We watched the fist two new episodes intermittently, but on thursday we got so bored we changed to news channel and now that slot is reserved for watching news

So good bye to Ladoo. I do not plan to read updates too from now. Will just visit forum to keep up with forum members