India-Forums

24th Dec WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
The lawyer is talking to thakkraal and saying that rachna is a very sharp girl.  She has sent an application in the court that her family members lives are threatened by you.   Thakkraal in thinking mode and his wife looks crazily at him and then says u will go to jail and both thakkraal and lawyer look at her.   Then she says this window is so dirty...why isnt anyone working properly in this house.   Thakkraal snaps his fingers and calls the nurse and his wife is saying...jhanvi is going to go far awy from us...and then the nurse comes in saying..its time for the medicine..come on.   Thakkraal's wife holds the maids saree and then says what are u wearing..and who asked u to wear these type of clothes..   Nurse says quickly hold her..its time for medicine..and she is saying leave me..and then the nurse says hold her i will give her the medicine...and then says i have given the medicine to you ...you will be fine.  Thakkraal says i can not believe that radhaji who was so clam has so much filled inside of her.   Whatever is shown to u is not always true.  St. kabir has also said...if u make an army man into a minister...he will stray.   Just like..this rachna..  Thakkraal says absolutely...whatever rachna has done this application in court and stuff...u can call her sharp or intelligent...whatever u want to say..but this is not her thought...cause emotions and understanding dont go hand in hand.   As far as i know rachna is emotional..and suddenly she has turned mature???    My father use to say that when a person's shawdow looks bigger then the person itself then u should understand that behind that person a new sun has risen.   We have to find out who that sun is behind rachna and pull out the sun from between the clouds.  and the lawyer says YES.   

Rachna says ANU i m so happy...very happy.  we are both together.   i feel like i m dreaming and anu says i too feel the same way.  Then rachna says Anu how did u live there??   Didnt u feel scared...which ppl are u amonst and how long will u stay there and what will happen the next day...everything must have been so scary??   Anu says Yes it was.  but rachna it must have been scary for u here...that thakkraal knowing that he can hurt anyone anywhere and running away from him and hiding and saving urself from him ...we have seen so much in such a litttle time...i didnt even think that we both would have to go thru so much.  And anu says i know..and Rachna says Anu i hope u are not scared??  and ANu says no..perhaps not anymore...do u think this has ever happened that a person gets use to being scared and feels like its a normal feeling.   Rachna says NO u silly...but there is a thing called winning over ur fear.   Its such a strengh that if u find it within u then u are just waiting for that next moment and then whether  u know or not what is going to happen in that moment...just like how it was when we use to play match at the match point.   There use to be tension but we never thought about quitting the game.   Anu says yeah..perhaps u are telling right...we are playing the last set and the desicion will be made now..right rachna?   Rachna says there is only one way now...either full win or loos.   Anu is crying and says whatever happens we will both stay together...and rachna says always be together and u see we will win and anu says FOR SURE..and rachna says for sure..and they hug and ANU says I missed u.   

Thakkraal's men have returned and are explaing to thakkraal that they nearly caught her and there are like 20 villages near by and they reached teeswa village withim 48hrs...and thakkraal takes his glasses off.   Lawyer is looking on...and thakkraal says how many hrs??  and the men says 48hrs...and then thakkraal says to the lawyer....48hrs...Kabir daas has said...that having seen pakki hui fasal the farmer was very happy...just like these ppl..but my brother...as long as the fasal doesnt come home there is a problem...to catch a girl and then release her...u need to be really strong.   and all looking at the faces of these three they dont look that pratibhasali.   The men says ..that sir..that...someone was there..who shot bullet at us...and then thakkraal says some shayari and then takes out his boots and throws at them and says HUUT!!! and then the men leave.   Thakkraal says Ahuja (lawyer)  someone has said the truth that behind a man's success there is a woman's hand.   But for his unsuceessfullness..it needs to be two women..  there is not one rachna..but there is two.  He says there is someone behind rachna.   and then thakkraal closes his eyes to think.    

Then rachna and anu coming out of rachna's house and rachna was telling anu that we will meet toomorrow...come to sushmaji tomorrow..and as they walk out of the gate..mohit comes and sees rachna and rachna says mohit..and mohit pulls her and hugs her and kinda crys.   Mohit says u know how worried i was..and he is still huggin her.   where did u go..and u didnt even tell me anything..huh!???   Rachna is a little surprised by mohit's behaviour.  He lets her go of the hug but still holds on to her and says look how tired u are looking and anu is standing there picking her scarf up from the ground..and not looking in rachna's direction.   and u just dont go without informing..and anu comes to them and stands there and smiles at them and mohit without releazing..says look at u..u look so thin and caresses her cheek.   And then rachna looks at anu and anu is smiling and then mohit looks at her..and says ANU..HI and anu says hI..and rachna is looking at mohit.   He says no ..i saw rachna after a long time..so i was very excited and i am also very excited to see u and then goes to hug her as well....Anu says yes i can see that u r very happy...and then says nice meeting u.   and then anu says ok..rachna i m leaving and we will meet tomorrow...and then mohit says how is mahendar uncle and rahull and rachna says they are fine..and mohit says i came to meet them...i didnt come to meet u and rachna looks at him and smiles.   Mohit says arent u going to come inside...u r just going to stand here...so why are u being shy...its ur own house...and then he extends his hand and rachna looks at it smiling and then gives her hand to him and they both go inside hand in hand.   As they go inside hand in hand sid is standing at the gate looking at them.   

Sushma is outside thakkraal's house dressed in black.  and then his wife has another crazy attack..she wakes up suddenly and says...did u hear a gun shot...run run..or else u will get hit as well.   Everyone is going to die..everyone run..run...everybody run...and his wife runs outside the house and sushma is watching this from outside...and nurse comes out and calls the gatekeeper and says catch ma'am..where did she go?   Gatekeeper says this way.   His wife is running and saying..run everyone..everyone is going to die..run..run...and then suddenly she see sushma hidden behind the branch and comes in front of her and says...run run..you run from here ...  he is going to kill everyone...u heard the guun shot didnt u...run away...run from here.   Sushma is looking on at her in pity.  Meanwhile the nurse, maid and gatekeeper looking for radhaji..thakkraal's wife.   Nurse says find her quick as her health is not good.   Gatekeeper says there she is...and sushma sees them and runs away...and they catch radhaji..and she says..i want to talk...let me talk and the nurse says who do u want to talk to..there is no one here...and radhaji says..that woman...that woman who was here.   The woman was here..she was standing right here..she ran away..she ran away.   and then nurse and everyone takes her inside saysing..lets take her inside...if thakkraal finds out he will kill us.  

There is a knock on sushma's door and it is rachna and mohit..and they all smile at each other.   and anu and varun...they all greet each other and comes inside her house.   She says u all came at the right time and i m glad to see that u all have discipline.   anu says we always go on time everywhere and rachna gets to place even before time.   but this mohit..we had to wake him up from bed...and sushma says i understood as rachna often talks about him and mohit..says from rachna..so she must have told u that...and varun cuts him off saying..where do we start off from sushmaji...and sushma says first u all tell me that will u have tea...and rachna says no we all will have water...and sushma says ok..and gets it.   Mohit says i will help u.  then they sit down.   Sushma says look this is a war and no war is done without planning it properly.  And we can not fight any war without an army.   Rachna is looking on.   Mohit says army?   Sushma says Yes...as thakkraal has his own army of men who are powerful and heartless.  But we dont have anyone.  First of all we have to make an army of our own.   An army of such ppl who are honest who wants to change the world.   all the youngsters are thinking.   Whose self power cleans the opposties person dirt.    YOU ALSO will have an opportunity to strike rachna but then when u have an army of ur own.   and we will start our fight from here.  and Anu says BUT we are only 4 ppl who are we going to make an army??   sushma says yes u r right.   right now u r 4 ppl..but if ur fight is for truth then u will get company...ppl will come to u.   Rachna says yes but sushmaji..god know how long this will take...isnt there something..that we can start now.   Sushma says NO rachna...dont hurry.  She says see..u have already tried doing so much on ur own will power...u got evidence and u took thakkraal to jail as well..but what happened/???   Thakkraal got bailed out..nothing changed.   Rachna if u really want to change something..u have to learn one thing first and formost is patience.  The act of knowing and understanding that which is the right time to strike.   RAChna n others are thinking.   

Thakkraal is playing pool and ahuja is saying if what u r saying is true and if rachna has someone behind her then we also must be prepared cause they will cause some problem   soon.   So we have to look at our weakness.   Thakkraal is saying..change the way u think ahuja.  We do not have to think about our weakness but we have to think about our strenght.   He says anyone can win a war but the real fun is when u keep 2 or 3 doors open and ur enemy walks in and u strike  them right then and finsh them.   and the real strenght is felt not when u sit and chew on the paan but when u stand on ur own and win the war.   

Sushma says to rachna and to rattle the roots of a powerful man like thakkraal who have to work very cleverly.   See he has everything right now and we dont have anything...we can not fight him in the open right now.  If we want his defeat then we have to attach  him from all four sides.   All four corners.   

Thakkraal says i do not have even a morsel of evidence against me ahuja.   Baccha singh comes in and ahuja is asking thakkraal the photo which jhanvi took what happened...and thakkraal signals that he tore it up and destroyed them.   Thakkraal looks at bacchha and signals him to speak and baacchha says all of them destroyed.   Thakkraal says not one proof not one FIR is against me..there is only air...and in air only ppl can make hawai killa.   He says if a criminal like me like a smart and intelligent lawyer like u then no one can even touch a single piece of hair on my head.   and they both smile.

Sushma says no mattrer what...from anywhere..somewhere..we will get something in our hand.   He has done so many wrong deeds and mohit is getting fustrated.   Mohit..says perhaps..we hadnt lost those photos....and rachna says god knows how long it will take to  collect all the evidence.   Sushma says its ok rachna...he must have fumbled up somewhere...and that fumble will take us to him..and who knows what our destiny holds for us.   She says the evidence we are looking for..it could happen that it is right here underneath our nose.   Everyone is thinking.

Pre-Cap --- Rachna tells bacchha singh that i want ur help..bacchha is in his police uniform.  Bacchha says i can not help u and rachna says if u do not help me that i will start screaming right here that u helped me run away and just then the lawyer is walking towards them and bacchha looks at him.   

Edited by kasrana - 24 December 2010 at 12:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie76nurulainBeHappyAlways

nurulain Senior Member
nurulain
nurulain

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you sooooo much Kasrana! Have a lovely weekend and merry christmas to you! Smile
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Thank you and u too.  Merry Xmas and have a prosporous New year.
nafisaz Senior Member
nafisaz
nafisaz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index