Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

Beauty Tips...my confidence

niki4life Senior Member
niki4life
niki4life

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Hi...niki here =D

I needed home remedires for my face...i don't want to waste money right now and i don't feel comfortable w/ make-up so only home remedies plzzz

1. I have severe dark circles...i hate my face bc;z of dark circles. when ever i go to school..people always ask me "if i'm tired" or "if i'm ok"..when i'm completely fine
2. my face used to be a lot brighter and always glowing...now it always looks pale
3. I have uneven skin tone..not only face but my whole body
4. i have marks from acne/pimples

Please help me guys....i want to be confidence when i go to school..when i step out of the house.
I don't want to be gorgeous but pretty...plzz help me
i need your help w/ my confidence...plzz provide your home remedies =D
THANK YOU =)

*BASHERS PLEASE STAY OUT* =))

niki4life Senior Member
niki4life
niki4life

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
guyss plzz help me
8 views...no help =(

please guys =D
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I know what you're going through because I went through similar things, and I am still going through it. 

I have dark circles, and I have acne scarring too. My acne scarring has reduced a lot in that past few weeks by apply lime juice on it. I just take a lime, cut it in half, and rub some of it all over my face. Then i let it sit for 20 minutes. I hope your skin is not currently broken out though b/c on days when my skin has break out it does hurt! The lime juice helps even out your complexion, and I do this in the night. Big smile

I use the Oil of Olay daily face moisturizer, and I think this helps my skin too. It does not break me out, and I think because of this and Cetaphil, my acne has improved a whole lot! It's not still not 100% gone, but it's much improved! Smile

For dark circles: Use two tea bags that have been soaked in cold water. Take the extra water out and put the bags one on each eye for 20 minutes. Do this three to four times a week. I noticed a difference after a few uses. My dark circles cannot be cured unfortunately because it's all genetics related. I cover them up using concealer, and i use this for my stubborn acne scars too.

For puffiness under the eyes: I use ice under my eyes in the morning to reduce the puffiness. i gently place it on my eyes and gently move. DO NOT let it sit on the eye because it will hurt the tissues. Just do this for like a 20 seconds on each eye.

You can use facial bleach to get the "glow" back on your face, but I do not recommend this if you have acnes problems because it will irritate your skin. I use facial bleach for stubborn hair only. 

Oh I forgot, I used to do this all the time last winter:

Take orange peels and dry them. Then grind the peels, and take one tablespoon's worth of ground peels. Then add two ground almonds, and one teaspoon honey. Put this one your face for 20 to 30 minutes. Then wash it off. Do this once a week, and if you want you can do it twice, but no more than that! This will help with reducing acne, acne scarring, and brighten your complexion. If your skin is feeling dry, you can add one teaspoon of milk too for moisture.

Every morning when I wake up I wash my face with cold water and pat it dry. (Always pat dry your skin after you wash it. Even after a shower) The cold water helps reduce puffiness from your face that happens after you sleep horizontally. (Fluid builds up.) 

Really and true, if you want to get the natural glow back, just be confident and keep smiling! Wake up in the morning and tell yourself you are beautiful, and do not worry what others think. When I started becoming more confident in myself, people would actually come up and tell me I look good. My good friends told me because I'm happier I look nice. 

Of course there are make up products we can use to hid our flaws, but it's not permanent. Even these natural remedies will take time to show their full improvements. Give them like three weeks at least. If they are irritating your skin, then please stop using them. i know the lime juice can be irritating at times, so wash it off immediately with cold water if that happens. 

I hope I helped you, and don't let you flaws bring you down because everyone has them. Embarrassed You are beautiful and truly beautiful. Everyone is. Big smile Really. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29niki4lifeYasmeen786Shipra_SJess.Sani_Rani

niki4life Senior Member
niki4life
niki4life

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
tulipbaby53 (sry dont know ur name)...thanxx..it was really sweet of you for wht u wrote at the end n i love u for that..thanxx a lot
i have tried tea bags for like 3 or 4 months..n it actually got darker
i have also tried almond oil but didn't work..i'm still trying that
if u find anything else...plsss do pm me n let me know =D

thanxx for all the tips...it means a lot =))

Edited by niki4life - 24 December 2010 at 3:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
I've been told sleeping more and eating properly helps the skin too! 

niki4life

Madiha. IF-Dazzler
Madiha.
Madiha.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
what I would suggest from experience

Water
Honey ( for 15 minutes)
Exfoliating 3 times a week... use like a brush for the face to exfoliate I use a sponge the one below.. i dont know where you live but I am in England.... got it from AvonShop for a pound or so

AVON TALLOW WOOD FACE BRUSH/SPONGE

people have recommended haldi/yougurt masks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki4lifetulipbaby53

niki4life Senior Member
niki4life
niki4life

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

thanxx for the tips

btw i live in IL, USA =D
bengalirani101 Goldie
bengalirani101
bengalirani101

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
i used to have dark circles, and i just started sleeping at regular time everyday and eating food at a regular time. 

niki4life

Go to top