this show sucks!!!!!!!

shayeri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think d cv's hv forgotten everythin....dn y did she say she is married in d 1st episode....dis  track is ruinin d show...cant dey show sumthin good...only negativities..........

i think they r gonna lose TRP's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah this is all becaz of the new creatives
they showed the divorce un -necessarily
such brainless decision by the creatives to show anurag divorcing taani just to prove sumthing to nupur

i really doubt whether the new creatives hv joined the show for making it a hit or making it going down the drains

A 5 year old kid cud think much better than these new creatives of the show !!! 
vikas & sandip loosers big time !!
Anjali-m thumbnail

even i think this track is ruining the show😡 how can a show not show the leads and the supporting characters all the time?😡 they have soliloquies longer than the leads 🥱 

but this might be for something good😕
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i cant see anything gud happening in the show for now
i cannot see my favorite show going in this crap ways
i hate the new creatives for showing the divorce un-necessarily there was no need of showing that divorce !!!

this shows how bad vikas gupta & sandip r in their jobs
loosers !!!
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously d track s so bad.. they spoiled robi n taanus relation..n d way they showed divorce it was bad they shud nt hav shown tat divorce in d fst place...cvs could hav show sumthing better..
maham_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dude its all crap. 
this is the worst thing about these serials..
the creatives can change nething whenever they want.. =/
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think the track is going well but i wud refrain frm saying tht the show sucks.
ayesha_95 thumbnail
The story is further going to get boring and suffering for Taani as she will now further be blamed for ananya's death which will lead to taani anu seperation and then the story will be a flop. the show is not interesting as it was shown in promos before it started and the hopes it gave to us of a unique stry proved to be false.
omiraja thumbnail
all ekta shows start off well then they are nothingh but pure rubbish, first ms mauly goes she will choose robby but then she ends up marrying good for nothing with horrid name tappu. excuse me ms why mouth ghandi dialogues then marry the bander again, that boy was his past the very past he so beautifully put it in front of you, but like a selfish witch you go & marry wannabe ghandi how disgraceful

why ruin it ekta not all marriages break a day before & no girl mouths such dialogues & the next minute goes & holds that brainless tapu's hand, mauly a disgrace, tani too much, anu needs a stylist badly to get rid of his awful hair style & those 60's politician type round neck shirts how horrid, im sure if some one is a usa a return cant be so badly styleed 7 top of get rid of wannabe ghandi's horrid kurta's

mostly stop this thrash show & get rid of that annoying joker nupur, ritesh & jhonki
bhagii10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i never thought the show to be lis dis. everyone saying show sucks. pls cvs try to make story gud.