Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cl0wn

was sitting in audience and shook hands with salman!!! was standing outside the bigg boss main house gate and took a pic altho the security guards scolded me 😆 😆 😉 could see all the huge lights from top and the big doorrrrr...the aakhri salaam shoot was just 10 steps away in a small studio...was there from 11am to 730pm...super fun!!

just got back and wanted to share some things with u guys:

-just the 1 hour AAKHRI SALAAM shooting nearly went on for 4 hours continuous from 4pm to 8pm (and aapka farmaan was 11pm to 2pm continuous)  salman actually talks a LOTTTT to the contestants and guests but they edit most of it and we guys don't  get to see MOST of it

-rani and vidya chatted for like 2 hours constantly and then veena came in a beautiful black saree bordered with diamonds and sat in a corner until her chance came...she was TOTALLY ignored on the sets and salman didn't even throw a leaf at her..only time he chats with her is when the camera was rolling...veena too was just sitting there like a statue and a straight face....and as soon as the camera goes rolling, she transforms into another person

-rani, vidya met veena and all 4 of them cut a bday cake for salman..thats the only time veena interacted with them, lol

-then started veena's aakhri salaam...at first i thought, her aakhri salaam would be small because rani/vidya hogged the most limelight but they did everything with her....long chat, katghara, lollifof (which i missed coz i had to leave by 730)

-one funny incident which happened is  ONE ILZAAM OF SALMAN WAS "SHE IS VERY SELF-OBSESSED"...veena started CRYING saying she has many mirrors in the house also and never had parents' love when she was small etc etc etc. and therefore loves herself...the audience started laughing and she got angry and said "DO YOU ALL FIND IT FUNNY?" she cried like this atleast 3-4 times and salman arranged for tissues for her

overall it was fun...

have to see if they show more of rani/vidya or veena

i know who is getting the most votes but don't want to disclose it and spoil the fun 😉 😆

need more masala? read my other posts:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571716

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571236

veena when was going n when she cross da door said(wowww ders so many gud lukng ppl out der) clown kahin tmhe dek kr to ni kaha usne aisa
 q k wo audience ko hi gud lukng ppl kehrahi ti
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it cant be much more rude then this what salman always does with veena

BB is promoting all this FLOP films on every satruday on akhir salam...
ofcourse Veena has done many shit things but being like to her its damn unfair

afterall she is a guest... and as everysay guest baghwan ki trah hota

do u love to insult ur baghwan/god?

im not taking any side to Veena qauz im also happy that she is out of the show but seriosly said salman can be very funny but at the other side a big chura on somenone...

he insulted her many times but she always laughs on it which i can guess that maybe feel a bit sharminda in herself...

when she will coem back and watch herself in BB 4 then maybe she will realize more and more that where she was wrong...

the akhri salam is really disgusting this time! ....

Edited by dv_freak - 13 years ago
samie123 thumbnail
If you are going to treat people in an insulting way then don't call it akri salaam call it akri dukha or akri insult.
malaika666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samie123

If you are going to treat people in an insulting way then don't call it akri salaam call it akri dukha or akri insult.

Has it already been broadcasted?????????????im sure its not time yet.............
scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank You for the Info... Very Cool!! :)
it would have been so much fun to watch it LIVE!
people watching the finale would be so Lucky!!!

what Visa problem does Veena has??
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In Aakhri Salam Salman has not insulted Veena !
Infact she was not grilled at all!

What the topic starter is saying that Salman did not talk to her before the shoot started! It was not a very big deal!

It's not his duty to make the contestants feel comfortable. Moreover, in Aapki Farman, Veena has said no. of things about the BB show in a rude manner which Clown has claimed. It has been validated by Sameer and Dolly's convo today!
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DarkPassenger

yo clown, was Salman drinking diet coke from a can or bottle?

or  a glass??

just askin

glass ;)
cl0wn thumbnail

one person tried taking pics inside the studio and their phone was taken away by the employees 😉
cl0wn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaima

hmmm.. bigg boss' official website claims that veena is actually 32 years old...

she said 26 on the set..i heard it with my ears 😉 😆
cl0wn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sawaira

veena when was going n when she cross da door said(wowww ders so many gud lukng ppl out der) clown kahin tmhe dek kr to ni kaha usne aisa
 q k wo audience ko hi gud lukng ppl kehrahi ti

😆 😆 😆 no i was in the studio with salman when she was removed from the house...i saw the guards standing outside the house...and they were...umm..not goodlooking actually 😆

Edited by cl0wn - 13 years ago