India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Chaskar and Kala..Devil ne bana di Jodi..LOL

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hello all your favorite Tina is here after a long time with a comical post.. I know it has been a long time since i last posted a comical post to tickle your funny bones.. But after Anna exited from the show I lost interest but now I have got a "Mast Item" to make my post upon and that is none other than our Pyaara Yellow Shirt wala Bandar "Chaskar" and this is his love story..

Once there was a Yellow Shirt wala Bandar called "Chaskar"
his only dream was to become a bigger don than Dutta and to achieve something big and prove himself to be the king of Ratnagiri.. But poor Bandar for Dutta was not willing to give up his thrown so easily and neither was anyone willing to go against Dutta .. Then one fine day there came one evil but beautiful witch called Kala in the life of this Bandar.. After seeing this beautiful witch Bandar lost his senses and was hopelessly in love with her.. Their first meeting was quite unique.. Actually Bandar was expecting Sudarshan the khandani bandar.. For he had made an appointment with his cheap bandar Chaskar a car stopped and Chaskar though it was Suds and started advising about the importance of time but when the car door opened Chaskar was surprised to see a fair hand laden with bangles and Chaskar thought "Since when did Suds started wearing bangles?? " Then came out a feet strapped in heals and Chaskar was highly confused and thought "Suds must be undergoing some trans-gender changes secrectly" but then came out a beautiful witch and Chaskar was like "Tuja Mailaa this is not Suds this is some beautiful mirchi ... Must have come to admire me as I'm the Most Handsomest Man of Ratnagiri NOT" and Chaskar was full flat on Kala.. His heart was singing "Pehli Nazar tunne kya jaadu kar diya Tera ban baitha hai mera jiya" thought Chaskar did not knew her name and was not able to make sense of her talks and neither he knew that what the lady's intentions was still Chaskar did not care about anything because he was hardly listening to her ... Chaskar was busy admiring her beauty and was ready to lay down his life (In this case Suresh's life) for her.. Isse baat pe mujhe Miya Baaji ki shaayi yaad aa rahi hai "Janeman mere dil ki bandook mein teri pyaar ki goli hai, tu bole toh tere dil ko nishana banao, tu bole toh main gun ka trigger dabao, toh bole toh main kisse ki bhi supari uthao" Chaskar was so very happy to receive call from kala that he kissed his Mobile because it was flashing Kala's number.. Hai Hai.. Prem Kahani ho toh aise.. Chaksar ki Teekhi Mirchi ne uske dil mein aisepyaar ke jalan paida ki ke Chaskar is singing "Mohabbat hai Mirchi Mohabbat hai Mirchi Sanam"

So frnds this was the love story of two Evils called Chaskar and Kala.. Though Chaskar's love is one-sided but I'm sure that one day he will be able to win Kala's heart.. So let's sing "Devil ne , Haan Devil ne ke Devil ne bana di Jodi"

Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 25 December 2010 at 12:11am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstarshi_forever9shruti10august-Roopa-mariescott14mozart66sub_rosafuzzyfacesuhana19--khushi--Sanely_Insane-Huma-MrsKhan

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Mera topic itna karab hai kya ke kisse ne bhi comment nahi kiya???? *Sad Face*
Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Tina......welcome back....
The love ishtory of Chasker the yello shirt wala bandar and Kala the theekhi mirchi was mind blowing.....
I wish that this love story grows in the show....
it wud be so nice to see Chasker and Kala walk hand in hand into the sunset...Day Dreaming
But one thing that cracked me totally was Suds as khaandani bandar...ROFL...very apt..title...Thumbs UpLOL
And Baji ki shayari ka jawab nahi....that was so hilarious....LOL
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
LOL! Hilarious post Tina!
--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Hey Tina its very hillarious post......................
enjoyed reading it.....................
Specially that Sudershan as khandani bandar......................Appropriate title for him..................
sss8080 Senior Member
sss8080
sss8080

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
 Enjoyed thouroughly . very hilarious . very imaginative and suitable title for these badmash bunders they deseve more banging .
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
hilarious post tina!!
i've evn named their jodi... KalaKar (Kala from Kala and Kar from Chaskar) lol
suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hillarious post TinaROFL..they are made for each otherLOL...but too bad she is takenLOL....awesome....keep it upWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top