Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Wha Rhasee love you bechara Arjun.

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hey guys.

You know today i am really proud to be a sister . Couse of what Rashee did i am really proud of her ihpe if my brother comes in a stiaction like tht i will do the same thing. I really hate Rashees huband what does he think of him self. Rashees mom she is horrbile, how did she treat billu and makrant. It was soo sweet of them too bring tht dhagga. I love how Rashee recat when her mom said all this is rubbish. I am i proud girl today tht are sisters like Rashee in tis world.

Bechara Arjun Rajvir ne kitna mahara jab who sirf woh ring dhene aya tha. Rajiv doesnt think before doing someting. Thts bad. Can pl someone help me kill Gauri. If she really loved Arjun she had not laungh like tht when he was being beaten bechara Arjun. In my case i think like this Arohi is engeged to Arjun and not cheeku. Couse Arjun came with the ring. And only drffrent where tht someone eles but the ring on Arohis finger in my case she is engeged too Arjun

Love AminaWink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SGwida

KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
16 wevers no cmmentsCry
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Niice Post Clap Well said Amina and i totally agree Wink After what did rashi all sisters can be proud to be itSmile And poor arjun Cry Feel extremely bad for him but he was so cuute coz he didn't do anything fro his sister's sakeEmbarrassed KMH ROOCKSStar

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 24 December 2010 at 11:42am
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Niice Post Clap Well said Amina and i totally agree Wink After what did rashi all sisters can be proud to be itSmile And poor arjun Cry Feel extremely bad for him but he was so cuute coz he didn't do anything fro his sister's sakeEmbarrassed KMH ROOCKSStar

yeha it does best show
khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
i really agrre with all of ur words.even i m proud to be a sister bcoz of sisters like rashees r also there in these world.even i m really proud of rashhe.good welldone rashee.n about arjun i feel sooooooooooo bad yaar he was beaten so badly.n this gauri want 2 kill her.
n btw but our kmh rocks.its the best show ever.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index