Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wat if..... (Page 2)

smile.... Groupbie
smile....
smile....

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mslucki

true cos having a baby on the set for so many hours is not humane and plus it's too earlier for a mum-dad track
you are right having a baby at the sets for long hours is inhuman but they can shoot some scenes at the baby's place once in a while...maintain a bank... show the baby in a few short scenes.... but even with they dont need to show geet's delivery so soon they can take as much time they want just they should not opt for miscarriage.........Smile

dmgfan7 Senior Member
dmgfan7
dmgfan7

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile....

Originally posted by dmgfan7

yaa me too think the same dey have to do somethign to carry on with the show so miscarriage may happen .... is gud also in a way and bad tooo
bad as maneet love the baby so much so dey will be broken
gud in the sense that maneet relationshp will become more strong as maaan will support geet and any MU is not possible and no need to show geet W*H bump and continue the story line like maan cheering up geet and making her forget abt the incident .....

well anythig is ok untl maneet are together
there can be many ways to carry on with the story... why miscarriage...my oppinion differs here... me too want maaneet together but mis carriage is a big no... if the baby dies then all the hardships geet has gone through will be good for nothing.... the story is about a girl who fights the world for her rights...w ho lives her life on her terms.. her struggle will go in vain.... the baby is an integral part of maaneet... i dont see anything positive with the miscarriage... sry if i offended you...Smile

even me to hate MC track but the way the cv's are hesitating to show even geet's bump is creating doubts like may be dey are planning towards MC and already arjun is also dere .... hope no MC happens and arjun also trn positive Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index