India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wat if.....

dmgfan7 Senior Member
dmgfan7
dmgfan7

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
toda's episode was mindblowing no doubt in that i cant control my tears when maan cried out of joy seeing the baby ..... but i got  a thought immediately wat maan will do if the baby was maan's i mean now also it was maan's but dev is the biological faher ... if he is so mch attached to this baby want to see his state seein his and geet's child ... hope till den the show continues and we get to see those scenes too

anyone agrees with me

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geeta1803untamedtigressmilliirani-luckiblackb28

anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Yes. I just hope the CVs dont show miscarriage. Because if they show miscarriage, I am damn sure, Maan will break down on loosing his child.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i think there will be a miscarriage to carry the story on- it's just more practical
dmgfan7 Senior Member
dmgfan7
dmgfan7

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mslucki

i think there will be a miscarriage to carry the story on- it's just more practical

yaa me too think the same dey have to do somethign to carry on with the show so miscarriage may happen .... is gud also in a way and bad tooo
bad as maneet love the baby so much so dey will be broken
gud in the sense that maneet relationshp will become more strong as maaan will support geet and any MU is not possible and no need to show geet W*H bump and continue the story line like maan cheering up geet and making her forget abt the incident .....

well anythig is ok untl maneet are together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani-lucki

anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I think this time, Geet will have to cheer up Maan..
rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgfan7

yaa me too think the same dey have to do somethign to carry on with the show so miscarriage may happen .... is gud also in a way and bad tooo
gud in the sense that maneet relationshp will become more strong as maaan will support geet and any MU is not possible and no need to show geet W*H bump and continue the story line like maan cheering up geet and making her forget abt the incident .....

true cos having a baby on the set for so many hours is not humane and plus it's too earlier for a mum-dad track
smile.... Groupbie
smile....
smile....

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

there can be many ways to carry on with the story... why miscarriage...my oppinion differs here... me too want maaneet together but mis carriage is a big no... if the baby dies then all the hardships geet has gone through will be good for nothing.... the story is about a girl who fights the world for her rights...w ho lives her life on her terms.. her struggle will go in vain.... the baby is an integral part of maaneet... i dont see anything positive with the miscarriage... sry if i offended you...Smile
dmgfan7 Senior Member
dmgfan7
dmgfan7

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged

true cos having a baby on the set for so many hours is not humane and plus it's too earlier for a mum-dad track

yaa may be arjun's plans may lead to MC and after that he may turn positive .....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index