Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

24/12/10 WU: Enter's prabha's brother

kalika_29 Senior Member
kalika_29
kalika_29

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsasaggi80ravneetgillharish_ken***Anu***Subaru537desi-galAnfalqurakieraknightley1sinipillaiKhaLidaHsamirah23.Vrish.KS_Minionrani-luckiammoosniveditha

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update. Let's see what happens in tomorrow's Maha Episode.

Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 24 December 2010 at 11:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika_29

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

They dont show on saturdays....do they? ^

And thanks allot for the update.

I think we all know where this is going to be heading to. Neeraj will encounter Sandhya when he tries to catch Damodar.

Edited by Subaru537 - 24 December 2010 at 4:06pm

kalika_29

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
What a character!  He makes DK look like a saint, even w/o the latter's act w/ Sunita & others.  And what a moron - there is a world of difference b/w what you get @ an Indian mall vs what you get in America.  And the price-tags still on clothes an American fashion - they'd have gone to jail in  America as well on shoplifting charges, since they'd have had no clue about the security tags on goods, had they gone to a JC Penney or Nordstroms.  I liked DK  asking him whether he came by train from the US - he'd have had to build one ROFL

It was funny  to see Sunita's transformation - now she blames herself for Shyamrao's death, and refuses to let DK turn himself in.  And the look on Sandhya's face when she saw them holding hands - hello, Sandhya, you're forgetting that Sunita still regards DK as her hubby.  And after Sandhya rebuffs  DK again,  it was funny to see Sunita's angry look @ her, and the 2 split w/o a word.

So DK has achieved the complete split  b/w Sandhya & Sunita, while from the winks Sandhya exchanged w/ Sarla, she's happy that she has Sarla on her side,  who she'll need.  Only that w/ Sarla being totally enstranged from Prabha, she'll not find her as much of an ally in trying to win the latter over.  But now w/ DK & Sarla suspecting Prabha of bringing in Damodar, it will be funny to see them try & sabotage him, earning her  wrath again.  I  sure hope Vrinda doesn't ally w/ Damodar, since Gunga is after him.

And Raghu-bhai was conned of Rs 3 crores?  Why didn't Damodar just take the money from Prabha, instead of conning him?  And I know Raghu is an extortionist, but 3 crores?  He's that stupid to lend it to someone like Damodar?  Anyway, if Raghu's men demand  Rs 2 crores back in front of Prabha, that's another loot out of the Jagirdar fortune, and Sarla & DK are going to hate Damodar as well.

The story now has more twists than a pretzel - and I mean a genuine American one - the type you'd get @ the Great Mall.

P.S. Subaru (I love that car, btw), they have a special Saturday episode on tonight to show the Jagirdars celebrating Christmas @ the Gonzales'.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 24 December 2010 at 8:40pm

kalika_29

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Oh thanks Vrish, I didn't know that. Now I don't have to kill myself with anticipation for the next episodes on weekdays.

kalika_29

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.........

kalika_29

kalika_29 Senior Member
kalika_29
kalika_29

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Yesterday's episode was similar to the movie jamai raja starring Anil kapoor and Madhuri Dixit. The role played here by prabha is played there by Hema malini.

I don't know how many of you must be aware but I felt to mention it here.Tongue

So are these thieves going to shake hands with vrinda for looting the jagirdars coz vrinda was also a thief once upon a time.Wink

.Vrish.

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
thanks for the update,,,everyone is criminal in that mansion

.Vrish.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index