tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by vijayam

I dont think divya's character has any significant role to play in uttaran...for that matter nowadays even jogi is kind of shown dumb...both their brains are with taps whi is working overtime using them...

I am tired of this Divya and it will b no surprise if Jogi decides  2 divorce her LOL
i"ll b v.happy if it happens. she also ,deserves 2 kicked out of the house alongwid dracula, nanni & mai. these all make a perfect "chandal chaukdi".disgusting!!DeadDead vaise not just like mother like daughter but like MIL like her fav. DIL. all 4 thinks themselves v.high just bcoz they r thakurs. all these 4 r big blot on the name of thakurs!!Dead

I am scared 2 ask meaning of hindi words these days.....Embarrassed, but i understand u meant all 4 of them r disgusting n i agree they r all ridiculous disgusting characters travelling in  the same boat..
shivani this doesn't mean sumthing double meaningWinkLOLLOL.it simply means "disgusting foursum".DeadDead chaukadi means foursome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vijayam

I dont think divya's character has any significant role to play in uttaran...for that matter nowadays even jogi is kind of shown dumb...both their brains are with taps whi is working overtime using them...

I am tired of this Divya and it will b no surprise if Jogi decides  2 divorce her LOL
i"ll b v.happy if it happens. she also ,deserves 2 kicked out of the house alongwid dracula, nanni & mai. these all make a perfect "chandal chaukdi".disgusting!!DeadDead vaise not just like mother like daughter but like MIL like her fav. DIL. all 4 thinks themselves v.high just bcoz they r thakurs. all these 4 r big blot on the name of thakurs!!Dead

I am scared 2 ask meaning of hindi words these days.....Embarrassed, but i understand u meant all 4 of them r disgusting n i agree they r all ridiculous disgusting characters travelling in  the same boat..
shivani this doesn't mean sumthing double meaningWinkLOLLOL.it simply means "disgusting foursum".DeadDead chaukadi means foursome.

tqs a lottt Dolly, i seem 2 b coming across so many new words..some a bit dodgy WinkWink, i decided 2 stay from learning new words n instead build upon my existing lang..EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

hasini79

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
nice post...yes divya's brain wasactually missing some important part before,but now its dead completely, and she  wont go with her daughter , instead she sends nani with jogi to that faltu hospital where they didnt check that tappu, n she always supports evil nani , now she is sending that bad old lady to b toonsAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gh79

nice post...yes divya's brain wasactually missing some important part before,but now its dead completely, and she  wont go with her daughter , instead she sends nani with jogi to that faltu hospital where they didnt check that tappu, n she always supports evil nani , now she is sending that bad old lady to b toonsAngry

i know.......... btw shud we call her BD from now on......(bekaar Divya/brainless Divya)..EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL

hasini79cjs369

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

i know.......... btw shud we call her BD from now on......(bekaar Divya/brainless Divya)..EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL
shivani, yes i like this name bekar divya, brainless divya, some how her face looks like brinjal to me so b d brinjal divya that too suits herEmbarrassedi am happy with BD naamkaran

cjs369shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

i know.......... btw shud we call her BD from now on......(bekaar Divya/brainless Divya)..LOL
shivani, yes i like this name bekar divya, brainless divya, some how her face looks like brinjal to me so b d brinjal divya that too suits herEmbarrassedi am happy with BD naamkaran

Done!!!LOLLOL

hasini79

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

i know.......... btw shud we call her BD from now on......(bekaar Divya/brainless Divya)..LOL

you can add Bewakoof Divya,

hasini79shivani9

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Lol, brinjal ?? 

Bekar divya . even her dressing sense is pathetic 

hasini79

Go to top