•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys.

Did you look at Annies face, when Arjun was flirting with Tasha.😳 OMG tht soo funny.🤣 Arjun know how to make a girl jelous. I love you Arjun how you know tht Annie is falling for you and you are doing it worse for her. And making her jelous too funny🤣

Finally Geet said ILU too Maan but didnt say anything back😭 i am wating for when he says it her too .

Love Amina😉
YES AMINA agreed with U
now its MSK turn to say those Golden 3 words
Edited by Arsheela - 13 years ago
well

i think CV made a mistake by putting tasha infront of avnesha

because tasha is much more pretty than avnesha (nikunj) and nikunj cant win over her

making avnesha being jealous from tasha is not good because tasha is more pretty than avnesha, she must not think how to beat tasha because she is nothing infront of tasha beauty

Originally posted by AGulf

well

i think CV made a mistake by putting tasha infront of avnesha

because tasha is much more pretty than avnesha (nikunj) and nikunj cant win over her

making avnesha being jealous from tasha is not good because tasha is more pretty than avnesha, she must not think how to beat tasha because she is nothing infront of tasha beauty

i fink that is a diffrence of opinion becasue i fink annie oozes natural beuty esp wid the height n them cheekbones n has her hair cut damn good n good dress sense

however tasha dress sense does not match n her hair eww n her make up no wayyyy but even take that all aside in the real world annie would out do her in looks maybe it a diffrence of set minds we have but tasha in my area would be considered a chav wheras annie would be considered a natural beuty

i hope i dont offend but putting my view accross
Originally posted by minga

i fink that is a diffrence of opinion becasue i fink annie oozes natural beuty esp wid the height n them cheekbones n has her hair cut damn good n good dress sense

however tasha dress sense does not match n her hair eww n her make up no wayyyy but even take that all aside in the real world annie would out do her in looks maybe it a diffrence of set minds we have but tasha in my area would be considered a chav wheras annie would be considered a natural beuty

i hope i dont offend but putting my view accross

look to annie eyes and compare it to tasha eyes and you will see who is pretty
im not seeign any natural beauty in nikunj she is not pretty what ever she put in makup or dresses

Plz post d detailed update of geet for 25 dec plzzzzz........!!!!!!!!!!!