India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Leading to the Present?? (Page 2)

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
actually I dont think creatives will finish this flashback in one shot. They will only stop at ananya death and their separation and how Onu went pagal would still be mystery. After flashback, tani and we ( viewers) will be on the same track.

Edited by priya_sparsha - 24 December 2010 at 11:01am

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

actually I dont think creatives will finish this flashback in one shot. They will only stop at ananya death and their separation and how Onu went pagal would still be mystery. After flashback, tani and we ( viewers) will be on the same track.
yeah i think it will take around 1-2 months for the proper asylum track to start
MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by ramyaks

after watching and listening to this promo i too feel that they would not have married and the flash back is coming to current modeCry

but its a mega show so how can so soon they bring this flash back to current mode??

Cry
so flashback is getting over before showing anurag-taani getting married
then how cum taani is shown as married woman
what a fuss by the creatives AngryAngry

I don't think Anurag and Taani are going to get married though if she and the promo are saying that they were never able to become one...and someone had mentioned this before about the dance sequence in the last maha episode with Tani-Anu-Nupur that showed Nupur leaving and coming back and Anu pushing her away and then ending up with Nupur but holding onto Taani and looking at Taani...I'm scared that this may be where the story is going...Anu and Nupur will be forced to marry but Anu will never accept the marriage and will always remain thinking of Taani or actually Anu wouldn't even have to marry Nupur...they could just be on their way to shaadi but then Anu discovers the truth and leaves Nupur at the mandap--I would love to see Nupur's humiliated face if that were to happen and when Anu finds out that Nupur was the one that had created all the problems, he will go searching for Taani and of course make his way to the mental asylum 

I'm starting to think Taani was only wearing sindoor in the beginning because she still considers Anu her husband by heart and he is responsible for her success in music because he is the one that inspired her and her first hit song was the one she sang for him in childhood

I saw so many dreams for TaAnu marriage but it seems confirmed now that TaAnu are not getting married :(  Now we have to see dreams of present Anu getting better and present day TaAnu marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritsita11

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
ok i agree wid u
but taan wearing sindoor & also she was wearing that big marroon bindi  on her forehead (which married woman wear) her get up was like a married woman so may b anurag-taani got married secretly as she addressed anurag as her hubby in the first episode
anyways i hv no hopes from the new stupid creatives
they cud show anything in the show !!!
MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

That would make sense because Taani wouldn't know what happened after she left...only Anu can tell that story and for that Anu needs to be in a condition to be able to tell...at least we'll be in present soon and hopefully then there will be loads of TaAnu scenes with Taani helping Anu get better...the CVs deprived us of a proper development of TaAnu's love...we should have had more TaAnu scenes.
neeram64 Groupbie
neeram64
neeram64

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Probably after Annanya's death Ganguly try and force Anuraag to marry Nupur.With this news Tanni will leave .After knowing that she has left he will leave the house and will be looking for Tanni and loose his balance since he cant find her and he will end up there.Because warden said that no one has come to see him in 3 yrs,so family doesnt know.Alternatialy he might try to end his life and will survive and end up in mental.This is what I think.
BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
These people think we don't notice......how stupid of them

EPISODE 1: Sindoor and Mangalsutra

TODAY's EPISODE: Nothing to suggest she is married

PRECAP: Sindoor

If they use the Tani Basu blopper and turn it into a dumb track then it will SUCK and i will HATE it FOREVER Cry
BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremHeerJuneja5

That would make sense because Taani wouldn't know what happened after she left...only Anu can tell that story and for that Anu needs to be in a condition to be able to tell...at least we'll be in present soon and hopefully then there will be loads of TaAnu scenes with Taani helping Anu get better...the CVs deprived us of a proper development of TaAnu's love...we should have had more TaAnu scenes.

exactly what i was thinking plus they will not tell us so easily they will show tani's track (the 3 years) then when eventually Anurag gets better he will tell us his story and knowing ekta's typical story lines they won't get together so easily there still will be villains and the finally after God knows how long they will show TaAnu (fingers crossed - really hoping for happy ending when it does reach the end a sad ending will be the worst)

looking forward to Tani getting Anurag better scenes Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index