India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

NOOO EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Deadpratap is doing emtional Ouchattayacharrrrrrr /blackmail to sacchi as seen in the precapppp thats not dun pratap i thought he was bigger than that that is sooooooo not fairrr grrrrrAngry lol 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickniru273

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
i noe rite! thts pure blackmailing! damn u pratap! i hate him!
poor saachi, im sure shes gonna agree since she wants shravan bk in the house! pratap is really cunning and cruel! i dont think he really considers saachi as his daughter! and as for mama, he was already crack! both of them, mama and pratap, r out of their minds!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChicksash10nycsweetie

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
yehh i totally wanna 2 punch prtap lol first he says sachhi is his Daughter  den he himslef is blacmailin her into sayin yes to the marrige W*F lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spicy_tikka

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicy_tikka

poor saachi, im sure shes gonna agree since she wants shravan bk in the house! pratap is really cunning and cruel! i dont think he really considers saachi as his daughter! and as for mama, he was already crack! both of them, mama and pratap, r out of their minds!

u re right
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicy_tikka

u are right
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Pratap sucks all the way! I always thought of him highly, but now, in my opinion, he's even lower than the lowest figures on Wall Street LOL Of everyone in the whole show, not Taara, not Jaan Jaaye Par Lachchan Na Jaaye, heck, not even Mama, but it's Pratap whom I can't stand to see!

With his emotional blackmailing, thinking he's doing the right thing for Saachi but ruins her life kind of attitude, I have no other words for him than 'yuk!'

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

Pratap sucks all the way! I always thought of him highly, but now, in my opinion, he's even lower than the lowest figures on Wall Street LOL Of everyone in the whole show, not Taara, not Jaan Jaaye Par Lachchan Na Jaaye, heck, not even Mama, but it's Pratap whom I can't stand to see!

With his emotional blackmailing, thinking he's doing the right thing for Saachi but ruins her life kind of attitude, I have no other words for him than 'yuk!'

lol.....................cv  wanted villian in every track in bening it was nani & suppose to be sasu then tara then mama then pratap then ranbir ..... everyone else vanished except last three they are still making us hate themmmm
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Nani was one of the most sensible person  and not a villain.

tara was a saint compared to Ranbir

Mama ia a fool .

That makes the Pratap - Ranbir - best khalnayak jodi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21ChocolateChick

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index