Finally a misha kabir scene

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
well atleast for me...coz I havent been able to catch up with the epi's regularly....but I managed to watch it today n loved the mishka scene outside the bus

I esp loved the way kabir requested misha to say positive things abt him wenever piya spoke abt him....n misha is like" it will be wierd...but i'll try " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and the icing on the cake was the way he cupped her face in his hands to thank her 😳....awwwww they look cute......even if they r not to be shown as a pair....I request the creatives n ekta to plz keep showing at least some kinda interaction betwn them...some cute funny scenes n conversations apart from piya too

I miss my mishka a lot......now I hope their track is not totally sidelined

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Misha and kabir are like the perfect friends. One can depend on the other and thats what I like a lot. Their scene outside the bus which is where I watched from was really nice.
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i love Misha with Kabir they share awesome chemistry! and their friendship is so heart warming! i hope we see more of them ,i also wish they become a couple in the future, like the movie KKHH..even if they dont, well they still share a very amazing chemistry    
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looking forward to today's episode!😳 Liike their friendship!☺️😳

And ashi there are signs of other clan from the forum posts...hmmmm dreaming of YaRa!! I HOPE WE GET YARA!!☺️😍☺️

Neways episode dekh ke batati hoon how i loved the scene!☺️😳
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just now saw it Ashi! It was indeed adorable!! ❀️ Firstly I loved how Kabir came to Mish's house asking her to help him w/ Pia...it was damn adorable and did you see Mish ashi?? When Kabir-Pia were friends again...she was aww-ed by them and felt blessed to have such friends...I mean just by feeling their love for each other!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€— Loved that moment...it was just 1 sec moment but beautiful!😳

And before bus scene was adorable as well!😳 Its awesome how Mish understands all her friends...she seriously is a friend that everyone must have in life!😳 Like Ashi!!☺️😳 Just like Ashi, there needs to be Mish as well in everyone's life!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€— Loved it!!β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—πŸ€—

But you know I wanted to see an emotional moment btwn my gundi and birdie! πŸ˜” After what happened with Danish, I wanted them to have a talk...you know like those between Ashi-MP😳 I wanted my gundi to tell my birdie that nothing has changed because she is there...and will always be there!πŸ€—

Hope we get some Mish-Panchi scenes!😳
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Misha and Kabir makes a wonderful pair. Whey are childhood friends and have a wonderful chemistry.