India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Finally a misha kabir scene

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
well atleast for me...coz I havent been able to catch up with the epi's regularly....but I managed to watch it today n loved the mishka scene outside the bus

I esp loved the way kabir requested misha to say positive things abt him wenever piya spoke abt him....n misha is like" it will be wierd...but i'll try " LOLLOL

and the icing on the cake was the way he cupped her face in his hands to thank her Embarrassed....awwwww they look cute......even if they r not to be shown as a pair....I request the creatives n ekta to plz keep showing at least some kinda interaction betwn them...some cute funny scenes n conversations apart from piya too Ouch

I miss my mishka a lot......now I hope their track is not totally sidelined

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

telly_swatsshona17mohit_rockstarSimi_YaRaLoverka7eelaAnamikaSJainRoarkanna44Silentsoulhey.bhagguAkankshaa.

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Misha and kabir are like the perfect friends. One can depend on the other and thats what I like a lot. Their scene outside the bus which is where I watched from was really nice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJainashi_mania

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i love Misha with Kabir they share awesome chemistry! and their friendship is so heart warming! i hope we see more of them ,i also wish they become a couple in the future, like the movie KKHH..even if they dont, well they still share a very amazing chemistry    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_mania

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to today's episode!Embarrassed Liike their friendship!BlushingEmbarrassed

And ashi there are signs of other clan from the forum posts...hmmmm dreaming of YaRa!! I HOPE WE GET YARA!!BlushingDay DreamingBlushing

Neways episode dekh ke batati hoon how i loved the scene!BlushingEmbarrassed

ashi_mania

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
it was a CUTE SCENE

ashi_mania

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Just now saw it Ashi! It was indeed adorable!! Heart Firstly I loved how Kabir came to Mish's house asking her to help him w/ Pia...it was damn adorable and did you see Mish ashi?? When Kabir-Pia were friends again...she was aww-ed by them and felt blessed to have such friends...I mean just by feeling their love for each other!EmbarrassedHugHug Loved that moment...it was just 1 sec moment but beautiful!Embarrassed

And before bus scene was adorable as well!Embarrassed Its awesome how Mish understands all her friends...she seriously is a friend that everyone must have in life!Embarrassed Like Ashi!!BlushingEmbarrassed Just like Ashi, there needs to be Mish as well in everyone's life!EmbarrassedHugHug Loved it!!BlushingHugHug

But you know I wanted to see an emotional moment btwn my gundi and birdie! Unhappy After what happened with Danish, I wanted them to have a talk...you know like those between Ashi-MPEmbarrassed I wanted my gundi to tell my birdie that nothing has changed because she is there...and will always be there!Hug

Hope we get some Mish-Panchi scenes!Embarrassed

ashi_mania

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Yup, it was really niceSmile
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Misha and Kabir makes a wonderful pair. Whey are childhood friends and have a wonderful chemistry.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index