Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks Tanths for the description  Big smile

Looking good!! ...Thakurs face would be worth watching!! LOLLOLLOL

welcome Pooja..

I just want to watch Amma ..........

Tanths

Already today did you see the fear/nervous look in Amma's face when she realizes her Baba is actually going out to work. Both she and SS are afraid of the unknown factor.........they can hope but can't be absolutely sure that Baba will be back in their control. SS is being overconfident openly but if he really knows his Baba he will be nervous on the inside too. Baba never stops for anyone....except Prats.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Pratigya cannot afford to get too angry & judgemental on his 1st attempt......she may have to change her name to Patience........she's gonna need a lot of it to keep her rascal hubby from retreating into his cocoon of lazy ignorant bliss LOL

buck up P..... its gonna be a bumpy ride......but a very rewarding labour of love to make your rough diamond shine

Hello Yemi,

Absolutely right. Pratz has to be very patient and compassionate with K. She has to be his rock and not break when he tumbles. And ofcourse he will tumble,but P will be their to pick him up. This was his first step going out and venturing for work. The first time he might be getting it in a wrong way ,but P has to understand that ,it is the only way he knows and he used it. P knows him very well and she will understand him for sure and try to explain him the right way.

I saw MKAP after a long time and I liked it very much. Guys I have 2 sons .The older one is 11 yrs old. He has his daily and weekly chores around the house, like taking out the trash and cleaning his room and doing his and his brothers bed. I pay him 10 dollars a week for his help. I see a twinkle in his eyes when I hand over the money to him. All I am trying to say is that I really feel nice handing him the money knowing that he really works hard and helpps me around the house. As a mom I am so proud of him.

I hope the cvs show this part of SDS as a mother. No matter how mean and evil she is she must be feeling proud. Atleast a little bit. 

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---....Poojie....

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Pratigya cannot afford to get too angry & judgemental on his 1st attempt......she may have to change her name to Patience........she's gonna need a lot of it to keep her rascal hubby from retreating into his cocoon of lazy ignorant bliss LOL

buck up P..... its gonna be a bumpy ride......but a very rewarding labour of love to make your rough diamond shine

She has to be both..patient and pushy ..else  baba will throw up everything and climb onto his high horse and refuse to come..

the fish has been baited...it has to be reeled in carefully,very slowly

poor thing LOL.....but hey, look at the silver lining....... she gets a preview & pratice trial of bringing up KriYa brats .......win win situation for her Tongue

we r thinking they will be like Krishna...what if they turn out to be like Pratigya ..worse like prof Evil SmileLOL

Ha!..........With a father like Baba their 50% Sax gene doesn't stand a chance Tongue  even their mom with 100% could'nt LOL who would have thought P would have a naughty, playful side to her ?

i suspect if she had ended up with nitin uncle she herself may not have known she's capable of some of the things she has done since hooking up with K

Edited by yemi3006 - 24 December 2010 at 12:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.babithaj....Poojie....carisma2tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks Tanths for the description  Big smile

Looking good!! ...Thakurs face would be worth watching!! LOLLOLLOL

welcome Pooja..

I just want to watch Amma ..........

Tanths

Already today did you see the fear/nervous look in Amma's face when she realizes her Baba is actually going out to work. Both she and SS are afraid of the unknown factor.........they can hope but can't be absolutely sure that Baba will be back in their control. SS is being overconfident openly but if he really knows his Baba he will be nervous on the inside too. Baba never stops for anyone....except Prats.

not exactly fear Mera.. a nervousness mingled with wariness..SS has calculated wrongly...and he is goading him  thinking that Krishna will fail, tuck his tail and slink in to couch beneath his feet..Old Krishna might have given up...but he has a stubborn and persistent P to nag him..K does not have a choice ..but to work !!
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Yemi,

Absolutely right. Pratz has to be very patient and compassionate with K. She has to be his rock and not break when he tumbles. And ofcourse he will tumble,but P will be their to pick him up. This was his first step going out and venturing for work. The first time he might be getting it in a wrong way ,but P has to understand that ,it is the only way he knows and he used it. P knows him very well and she will understand him for sure and try to explain him the right way.

I saw MKAP after a long time and I liked it very much. Guys I have 2 sons .The older one is 11 yrs old. He has his daily and weekly chores around the house, like taking out the trash and cleaning his room and doing his and his brothers bed. I pay him 10 dollars a week for his help. I see a twinkle in his eyes when I hand over the money to him. All I am trying to say is that I really feel nice handing him the money knowing that he really works hard and helpps me around the house. As a mom I am so proud of him.

I hope the cvs show this part of SDS as a mother. No matter how mean and evil she is she must be feeling proud. Atleast a little bit. 

Anu

i think she will be pleased but more than her...SS will be proud and happy ...but unfortunately their blind hatred of Pratigya will override their miniscule happiness ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

She has to be both..patient and pushy ..else  baba will throw up everything and climb onto his high horse and refuse to come..

the fish has been baited...it has to be reeled in carefully,very slowly

poor thing LOL.....but hey, look at the silver lining....... she gets a preview & pratice trial of bringing up KriYa brats .......win win situation for her Tongue

we r thinking they will be like Krishna...what if they turn out to be like Pratigya ..worse like prof Evil SmileLOL

Ha!..........With a father like Baba their 50% Sax gene doesn't stand a chance Tongue  even their mom with 100% could'nt LOL who would have thought P would have a naughty, playful side to her ?

i suspect if she had ended up with nitin uncle she herself may not have known she's capable of some of the things she has done since hooking up with K

had she married Nitin, the exciting and most anticipated event would have been the Chai  session..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---....Poojie....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Yemi,

Anu

i think she will be pleased but more than her...SS will be proud and happy ...but unfortunately their blind hatred of Pratigya will override their miniscule happiness ...
I guess so.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

here we go...............Thumbs Up   hope he tells only P how he got the money LOL

****edit*** and hope  he did not forget to buy himself some clothes TongueROFL
ooh yemi i sure do not mind seeing him in the roman cape for a lil bit longer EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

Go to top