Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Samir's expression during veena's comments! (Page 4)

sawaira Senior Member
sawaira
sawaira

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessica11001

sam's expressions during veena's comments were worth watching.....and those were the expressions which i think most of us give when veena starts talking trash......today she was so fake and nautanki.....but sam's reply specially to that shoe part was wonderful......how can she think dancing on a table with shoes on is not wrong??? comparing shoes with food....disgusting !!!!

sam's reply was funny, "agar hum shoes ko itna sacred mante to shoes se khana kyun nahi khate??" LOL
sam k bare me to........................ he was so frustratd at dat tym bt when veena was leavn da house n she hug sam en said me badtehzeeb ni hun sam ne uske sar pe hath rakha n said : oo no no n was smiling n bla bla ) kya fake log h yr minut minute badalte h ufff

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sawaira

sam's expressions during veena's comments were worth watching.....and those were the expressions which i think most of us give when veena starts talking trash......today she was so fake and nautanki.....but sam's reply specially to that shoe part was wonderful......how can she think dancing on a table with shoes on is not wrong??? comparing shoes with food....disgusting !!!!

sam's reply was funny, "agar hum shoes ko itna sacred mante to shoes se khana kyun nahi khate??" LOL
sam k bare me to........................ he was so frustratd at dat tym bt when veena was leavn da house n she hug sam en said me badtehzeeb ni hun sam ne uske sar pe hath rakha n said : oo no no n was smiling n bla bla ) kya fake log h yr minut minute badalte h ufff
  to kya karta dolly kii tarah rude ban jata??Ouch ab jaa rahi to haste -haste bhejo baharOuch...when they asked some thing  he replied accordingly to itOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysabhishahJessica11001TIA.Tiasusan29

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by Prud123

i loved sam's comment about respect that it needs to be earned and indirectly he said that veena hasnt earned it.I absolutely agree with veens hasnt earned respect.

count dolly too at second  no.
dolly earned sum respect when accepted her mistake and said sorry to shweta and samWink. we have seen she tried to be patient after that ..veena to miss "right" haiOuch. but i dont approve abuses of  dollyWink

before  even dolly did not earn respect , as dolly gave one opprtunity to earn respect . i think dt somewhere even veena would  get one to earn .. hope that  her day would come soon.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

bade34 Senior Member
bade34
bade34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

lol..nt watched the epi yt bt m loving the way sam is dissing veena...finally sum1 in the house wakes up n shws her hw fake she is... ufff i cnt stand her m so glad she is out!!

poor veena  got out n her pati  became alone ,now noone   remains  to feed  him food n washing chaddi as well...

Go and wash Shweta's chaddi, that bloody fake's chaddi is something you have better info. about.
bade34 Senior Member
bade34
bade34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dandy_18

i like Sams candidness..and humourTongue

Hypocrisy at its best, if Veena would've sait it she is shaitaan and Sameer says it he is honest insaan.

Get a life!!!
.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sawaira

he ddnt say .... Noo Noo Noo
he said "watch out" somethin in dt regard... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysArpitachohanfire_gun

Jay718718 IF-Dazzler
Jay718718
Jay718718

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
noo disagree.. i felt like sam was being unprofessional.... k all of dem r fake.. tht was not a nice gesture by sam
premukti_5rb1 Senior Member
premukti_5rb1
premukti_5rb1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
hahaha sam was so funny!
i disagree that sameer was disrespectful...he was right!
he was honest! he only has the guts to say the truth! 
VEENA IS SOOOO FAKE!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001.Monami.

Go to top