Bigg Boss Season 4

Samir's expression during veena's comments!

Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sam's expressions during veena's comments were worth watching.....and those were the expressions which i think most of us give when veena starts talking trash......today she was so fake and nautanki.....but sam's reply specially to that shoe part was wonderful......how can she think dancing on a table with shoes on is not wrong??? comparing shoes with food....disgusting !!!!

sam's reply was funny, "agar hum shoes ko itna sacred mante to shoes se khana kyun nahi khate??" πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol..nt watched the epi yt bt m loving the way sam is dissing veena...finally sum1 in the house wakes up n shws her hw fake she is... ufff i cnt stand her m so glad she is out!!
desi-gal thumbnail
sameer was highly disrespectful
i understand his comment but to veena understanding her luv for shoes i dunt suppose to her were bad

she did recognise she was rong but all she was trying to say there was no need to make a fuss about it
perhaps sameer has listening problems ...

much ado about nothing
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi-gal

sameer was highly disrespectful

i understand his comment but to veena understanding her luv for shoes i dunt suppose to her were bad

she did recognise she was rong but all she was trying to say there was no need to make a fuss about it
perhaps sameer has listening problems ...

much ado about nothing

comparing shoes to food is almost like comparing with God.........that's respectful !!!??????  if anyone shows so much love towards shoes then it totally describes what her character is !!!πŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

lol..nt watched the epi yt bt m loving the way sam is dissing veena...finally sum1 in the house wakes up n shws her hw fake she is... ufff i cnt stand her m so glad she is out!!

poor veena  got out n her pati  became alone ,now noone   remains  to feed  him food n washing chaddi as well...
No wonder, I like him the most in that house! πŸ˜ƒ
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Iloved samirs expression.Veena is not a small girl she dont know that u should not stand on dining table with sandal.We dont stand on the dining table with barefoot also.
Anyway i am veryyy happy that she is out.She should have gone long back.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah.. That Shoe thing was too muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I never knew Shoe is sacred thing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But didn't like the way he laughed when Veena was saying something right.. And wasn't he the one who was with Ashmit-Veena, and said 'In this particular event, there was no need to get personal' and saying Dolly was wrong? πŸ˜•

He changed his side very soon
Dhanush071 thumbnail
his expressions were to die for! I almost felt as if I was watching my self on the mirror!!! He was really good questioning veena's so called izzat.πŸ‘
Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌVOTE 4 SAMIR SONI TO WIN! πŸ˜‰